An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

Wu Kong Village -1114- -Surface- (Open)

Re: Wu Kong Village -1114- -Surface- (Open)

Postby django » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:16 pm

Both Gaul and Mae nodded to the idea. The suss male mounted up on his black steed and galloped off in the direction to the sound. Mae like wise she mounted up on the grey wolf and led her possy in the other direction. The game was a foot now. And the highland raider could feel her blood waiting to get things started.

"A demon!" Mae've gasped as she once talked to father about such things like that. Of course Mae've didn't know about the differences between them. And her father never really told her about bezerkers. "We keep by Chezz." She said while moving closer to the wolf who was still mumbling away with his threats. "Or we let him outside."

Nii's on the other hand wasn't sure if the girls were playing a game or not. So she just sat by the side and wondered if she should cook for the little girls.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:43 pm

"Yes, my lady we w-zkrt-zizz-skwrrr-" the device would stop transmitting. Han looked on, somewhat horrified, "Evacuate?" Even the squad leaders who came up looked at her puzzled, "We're not leaving just because some bandits are skulking around!" "<We can't leave our home!>" They would start to grumble with her at once. Han held out his hands, "Quite. Miss Asilly, we can't just evacuate all these people because of the blacksuns." The group would exclaim in agreement. Even more people would start gathering in the square with makeshift weapons, as well as real ones. Some even wore old suits of armor, one Emberi man wore one that bore the symbol of the Balvharkara on it. Han would look to the group, "This is more like it..." he checked his map, "I still want lookouts posted, get these people organized. I want all the fighters in one group, everyone else needs to start building the barricades. Do we have any horses." "I can get my oxen. They're rideable." "Go get them, I'll try and organize a cavalry unit."

Boki visibly relaxed and took his hand off his crossbow, "Yes, I am Boki, I think you mean lady Trian'nahlah, I haven't seen her since we got back but I was fetching my parents. I'm not sure how we're going to defend the village, but Han'yia was made <General> of the militia. He'll be leading things." Trian and Lae'lei would appear behind Boki and the others, a bit afraid of seeing Elkantar, but calmed slightly by Boki, "Sera Boki, where is my daughter." Boki turned to her, "She's inside with the others. This man was looking for you." He would gesture to Elkantar while Ikooba would bow his head to her, "Lady Trian'nalah, a pleasure to see you again. I wish it was under better circumstances." "As do I." She would break away and head towards the door, followed by her maid, limping older Emberi and his wife.

Ukan was still running around in a panic, "Makalah! Didn't your dad show us some gems the other day?! He had ruby in it, I can use it as a sealing stone! I know how! Go get that big knife your dad used on the meat." "I can't lift that!" the light elf would say in a panic.

A caravan of wagons conintued on the road from the south. Outriders were pacing about on birds as the main group gathered together. They were injured and bandaged, as well as armed.

A trio of blacksuns were riding horses, heads wrapped up cowls and scimtars on their backs as they dismounted near the edge of the village, following a bloodtrail, "<That little bastard went this way.>" "<Who cares, he's gonna die anyway. Look there's a village over there!>" They would look out into the distance at Wu Kong, and at the rice paddies, "<Water!>" one would exclaim as he ran across the road and into the paddy, getting on his belly to drink straight from the pond. The others would quickly join him, removing their wraps, filling up waterskins.
Last edited by IkaikaKekai on Wed May 01, 2019 2:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Rhung » Wed May 01, 2019 1:39 am

She look at the device once it stop transmitting for some reason she would start to look it over as the look at Han and the group seeing that the disk still has power but something is ether blocking the single or there troubles at the city. "Look it to be on the safe side of things in the events thing go bad further more help should be on the way here well we will see and hear it long befoee it get here we need to be ready. And it depends who arrives first if the black suns arrive we do not attack yet information is something we could gather by talking if not we attack if they do as for the Illhar'dro they could be here for trade they do have a lot of trade routes to the surface to villages but we should keep a eye on them for anything out of place." She would tell them clicking on a botton in the middle of the disk a red light would start to blink it was a beacon to tell the city were she is and that the device is still working.
Rhung
Vel'akar

Postby Mullet231 » Wed May 01, 2019 5:54 pm

Elkantar smiles and bows. "A pleasure to meet you then, Boki." he then looks over to see Trian, and as she and a few others walk into the house, he looks back over to Boki. "I'm allowed to enter, correct? Just to get it out of the way, if there are drowolath in there, I may spook them at first, being a demon and all."
Mullet231
Nether Spawn

Clan: Sharen

Postby django » Sun May 05, 2019 10:32 am

"I do anyone here know how to use a sealing stone?" She suddenly felt very terrified about her soul right about now. Father said if your tainted you can't go back!

It was Nii's of all people that came out of the kitchen with a large knife. "Children, please get behind me. I'll protect you." the light elf said as she was willing to put her life on the line for them. All the while Chezz was still barking at the door, warning who ever was out there not to come in.

Gaul rode BackPot until he came to the south direction where he was ordered to go. He saw the caravan of wagon making their way towards the village. They looked a banged up from here, so he thought he'd better take a look. Riding towards the line, he moved over to the side where they wouldn't be blocked off when he appoarched. "What happened?" He lifted his visor up from his sallet helmet and showed the lead rider his ada blue eye's
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun May 05, 2019 8:19 pm

There would be more grumbling and vocal protests towards Asilly as others caught wind of what was being said about evacuating, "This is our home!" "<We can't leave.>" "<We've driven off bandits before and we'll do it again!>" Han went over to Asilly, "I think we're overruled in any case." He motioned for the crowd to quiet down and they did. "We will not evacuate unless it's absolutely necessary. You have your orders, we need to prepare for the worse. Start building those barricades and get ready." One emberi would repeat what he said in their language and the crowd would disperse into groups again.

"Yes please." Boki would gesture to the door. He stopped, "Erm, my daughter is in there along with Lady Trian'nalah's daughter and Sera Gaul's daughter. The door is locked." The fatman would try to squeeze by, onto the porch, "Makalah, please unlock the door." Pam'la would blink as he heard Chezz's barking. "<Aiya! That sounds like its coming from inside the house!>" "<We brought the wolf inside to protect the girls, mother.>" "<He shouldn't be inside!>" she would argue. "<Mother, this is an emergency.>" Ikooba would take a seat with a sigh on a bench next to the door.

"I told you I can!" "Wait...that sounded like my father. And <grandmother>." She would climb up onto the chair and pushed the window open again. She nearly jumped when the first thing she saw was Elkantar, "Makalah, please open the door." Boki would go to the window now. His head through the window, "Girls, unlock the door." "But there's a demon outside!" "He's going to help defend the town." A stern voice was heard now, "Ukan'nalah Val'Nal'sarkoth! Open this door right now!" "Mommy?" Ukan would blink when she heard the voice.

The caravan looked to be in a panic as the outriders would converge on Gual and Blackpot. One woman who was nearly covered in bandages would look at Gaul from her seat on the lead wagon, "It seems like we've ran into every bandit today. This is the road to Hu'dong yes?" "It's Wu'song." "Whatever, we need somewhere to rest and this is the only friendly village we know of. We got turned away at the last goblin settlement." The outriders were on edge, lowering their weapons but keeping a sharp eye on Gual.

The three blacksuns had gotten their fill of water, "<Fucking Feildians. Bitch is running us ragged, we should just slit her throat in her sleep and say it was the goblin who did it.>" They would start walking towards the village proper when two children ran out of a hut at the edge of the woods, "Raider Raider! Fifty gold, one half ada!" hawking their wares as they carried wooden carvings. "<The hel?>" The two children would pause, looking at their clothes, then retreating back into the hut, exiting again with scorpion themed carvings. "Aqrab'akkar! Aqrab'akkar!" The girl held up a pendant with the clan scorpion carved on it. One of the blacksuns took the pendant, "<The Aqrabs are here...>" "<They had Sarghress stuff earlier.>" One of the blacksuns would speak in broken Chellian, "'ow mush?" pointing to the pendants and holding up 3 finger. The girl would hold up each one, "One half ada or fifty gold!" THe boy held up a larger carved scorpion, "Five ada!" The blacksun would pull out his coin purse and pull out two ada coins, "Tree. Treeee!" holding up his fingers again and pointing to the pendants. The girl hande dhim the pendants and took the ada, digging around in her clothes and pulling out a half coin and handing it back. "<What'd you buy that trash for?>" He pat the girl on the head with a grin and handed out the pendants. "<If there's Sarghs and Aqrabs are here, it might cause problems.>" "<So?>" "<So I wanna eat something that we didn't kill ourselves, and drink something that doesn't taste like it was strained through a sock.>" He'd put on the pendant and started walking towards the village, the others would hesitate before doing the same. The girl would gloat over her brother that she made a sale as they retreated back into the hut. "<So what are we doing?>" "<Pretending we're Aqrabs.>" "<How do we do that?>" "<Act like yer shit don't stink.>" Tow of the blacksusn would chuckle at that.
Last edited by IkaikaKekai on Mon May 06, 2019 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Rhung » Sun May 05, 2019 9:38 pm

She look at Han as he gave out orders and at least the people are ready to fight but even what they have here could not be enough to hold off a full scale attack by the black suns but for know she has a job to do. "To ask were do you want me i might not look it but I know how to fight or so you want me to try and talk to the group's that arrive it you call on this." She ask him on such matters for she is ready for whatever comes here to the village but she does not wise for this to turn into a slaughter for ether side.
Rhung
Vel'akar

Postby Mullet231 » Mon May 06, 2019 1:32 am

Elkantar would look over to where Ukan opened the and give a friendly smile, even though his presence alone is enough to startle her, then chuckles to himself. Hearing the wolf barking at him, he speaks to Boki. "Perhaps I may wait til everyone is calm before entering. I may not be as welcomed by the others it seems."
Mullet231
Nether Spawn

Postby django » Fri May 10, 2019 9:37 am

Chezz didn't exactly change his tune about barking. But even he recognized the voices coming from the other side, his tail curled up and wagged as he paced a bit. Expecting to see Boki. When he did see the fat mans head, he rushed over and gave him a tongue bath to say hello and tell him he was doing a good job watching the little ones.

Then he poked his heavy head out the window and looked at everyone with his dopey yellow eyes. 'pet me?'

"That's your mom?" Mae've said as she never met Ukans mother before, only her father. "Letting her in would be good, because then Chezz will protect her too inside here."

Gaul simply waved them along the road to keep going. All the while his blue eye's were scanning for hiding black suns among them. They were not nearly as sneaky as they thought they could be. Roaming bandits tend to stick out. "Keep moving, how many wounded do you have?" He asked the leading wagon, as it was obvious how badly they looked after what ever encounter they suffered.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri May 10, 2019 6:34 pm

((Pausing for a bit, so...what are we gonna do about the Forums closing? Mullet suggested either taking it to Discord or another forum.))
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby django » Fri May 10, 2019 6:52 pm

(I say discord is our next bet. I do rping stuff there and its a safe bet.)
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri May 10, 2019 6:55 pm

((would have prefered a normal forum, but I can do discord, do we do the DT discord or make our own? And is there an 'easy' way to archive threads?))
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Rhung » Fri May 10, 2019 7:11 pm

(To ask what is discord?)
Rhung
Vel'akar

Postby Mullet231 » Fri May 10, 2019 7:22 pm

(Discord is a gaming and chatting application that's like if Skype and Teamspeak combined.)
Mullet231
Nether Spawn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sat May 11, 2019 10:57 pm

((I've made a Discord Server separate from the regular DT discord, still being set up, but for now it's a means for us to meet up until we figure out exactly what we're doing to continue https://discord.gg/Zee2wbg ))
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Previous

Return to DT Freestyle