An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

The Sleepover

Re: The Sleepover

Postby IkaikaKekai » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:02 am

Han would smirk, "I think that's cats." He'd draw an X through the golem's head, "I move forward to lead the group." "I ride on Sword Chez!" Makalah said triumphantly, "And I make Han give me a piggyback ride." Han would chuckle at that as he pictured it in his mind.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:32 pm

She could not keep a straight face of the things are friends are doing after the fight with the golem letting out a laugh getting her a drink. "To ask before we go any further here what would you like to do after because out prize is right through one door then there the part of getting out of this place so to ask will I keep it going or would someone else like a go?" She asked the group to see what the next story will be about.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:50 pm

"I probably should think of bed." Mae've said honestly, as this had to have been the latest she had ever stayed up. Her moms servant Nii's the elf didn't like staying up late and her dad wouldn't let her have many late nights.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:29 pm

Han would stretch out, "Well, maybe you girls should think about going to bed?" he'd say. "Maybe some ghost stories or something in the pillow fort?" Makalah would rub her eyes and yawn. "Aww..." Ukan was trying to think of a new game to play before huffing, "What kinds of ghost stories?"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:41 am

Anna would begin to think of any stories she could tell to the other for just like them she is getting tried herself rubbing her eyes and yawning a little. "I do have a few scary stories I could tell most of them are when I went with my mother to the Vloz Ress clan hold it is a very strange place there and and my mother does at time spend our days there with a odd woman by the name of Kharla'ggen." She would tell them her mother has a strange relationship with kharla for how she seen it nearly everyone is flat out terrified of that woman even her mother at times.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:14 pm

"Oh ghost stories. I've never done that before." Mae've said as she tried to imagine what a ghost story might look like. "Volz? My dad said they are not good people, and I should avoid them. They deal with demons too much, and they are stinky."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:43 pm

Makalah and Ukan would move over towards the blanket/pillow fort. Han would follow, using one of the sleeping futons to lounge on, "I know a few stories...just hope they're not to scary for you three." Ukan seamed to get excited at the mention of the Vloz, "Really? You know Kharla?" Makalah would duck under a sheet suspended by two chairs to enter the fort.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:03 am

Anna would get up from the table as well going into the fort looking at ukan at her words of meeting Kharla which she has a few times when she was brought along. "A few times she is odd and at times scary almost everyone even my mother is on edge around her one reason I believe is that she can control people...... And she goes berserk around mirrors." She would tell them remembering the times she was around her mother and at those times she was the most stable at best.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:19 am

Following the other girls to their little fort of pillows and blankets. "I'm trying to remember some of the stories my dad had told me. But he said he wasn't allowed to tell too scary ones, because my mom said I shouldn't have nightmares before bed... but since my mom isn't here. I think I'll be fine." She said with a sheepish grin.

"Who's Kharla?" Mae've said, totally obvious to politics in her world. Listening to her half sisters answer wasn't all that helpful either.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:18 pm

Makalah would exit the fort a moment, grabbing one of the glass lanterns on the table. Han would adjust himself and a couple pillows so that he could look into the open flap. "YOu don't know Kharla? She's the Ill'haress of the Vloz'ress." Han would mutter softly, "Oh great, I thought we got her off of this Vloz nonsense..." Makalah would enter the fort with the lantern, casting shadows on the blankets on the outside. "Well...why don't you start first Anna?"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:37 pm

She looked at the others she imagine that many of them are not like her in having to be shuffled around the clans or staying close to her other brother and sister's. "Well to tell mae kharla is the leader of the vloz but there a lot off about her it not just that she very powerful it just hoe she is..... For one she has a mind like a child and she never takes off her mask according to my mother she never seen her face ether tans she has a collection of some very nice dolls." She would tell them she has little knowledge of politics but she had learn about the basics of how clans work and the vloz are odd and scary at time.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:10 am

"Nope." Mae've simply put it and shook her head. "My mother mostly talks about Raven clans. Not many Volss I think, but my dad doesn't usually talk about his old job around me. But she soon sat quietly, as Anna took her turn telling a scaring story... or rather talk about what Kharla and her strange mask.

"Does she have face... under the mask?" Mae've asked as she tried to imagine what kind of a mask this woman wore. And imagined it more like a helmet. Like in the story of the Woman in the iron mask.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:51 am

Han listened quietly as Anna described Kharla, having seen an imposing image of her once, raising an eyebrow as she described her as having the mind of a child, "What do you mean by that?" Ukan would ask his question for him. "Dolls?" Makalah would tilt her head, "That's not very scary." "Well, of course she'd have to have a face...maybe she's disfigured? Anna said she freaks out around mirrors."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:21 pm

Anna looked at mae then to the others. "She does have a face I seen her lift the mask up a little to eat and well she acts like a young child at times her behavior and mood could change quickly and without warning..... And to go a little further about mirror there other times she has tried to tear her own face off." She said as she recalls the few times seeing this and it was a bit nightmarish but she does recall her mother talking to another vloz. "I think the reason why she is like this is do to the fact I over heard this from my mother and someone she was talking to I did not catch her name.... Khalra aura is unique and unusually in the regard that how my mother said it like a miniature nether realm." She would tell them.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:40 am

"She can turn people into doll's?" Mae've almost couldn't believe that she had heard such a thing from her half sister. How could someone turn people into toys? She would have to ask her father when she saw him in the morning. "I heard from my daddy he fought the Volzz... but he just told me to stay away from them. They smell like.. like they don't wash, and have red eye's."

Mae've thought about it for a second, and remembered the time the Sharens and the black suns that attacked them. The knight had red eye's like the Volz. "I can't remeber... If I mentioned it... but I remember when my dad fought a Sharen and her dragon... It was scary watching it... even if my mom and uncle didn't think I saw it... but I saw it."
django
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle