An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

The Sleepover

Re: The Sleepover

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:09 pm

"Er, I put up rock walls to slow them down!" Ukan would put up a rock wall around the party and the entrance. "I jump down to join Anna." "Me too." Makalah and Han would both run down the path of the hidden entrance. "Ah! Wait for me!" Ukan would follow them, throwing up more rock between the entrance and the walls.
User avatar
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether
 
Posts: 4937
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:27 am
Location: Makaha, Oahu, Hawaii

Re: The Sleepover

Postby Rhung » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:55 am

Moving onwards into the fortress. "I would close the gate to the fortress as the drone would start to dig through the rock quickly as the heavy stomping could still be heard once the door finally shut she move in front of the group having a look of the inside of the place. Alright we need to move to the center of the place moving on the left to a set of stairs will get us on the right path but those drones and who knows what else is going to be coming are way the light about the place that are blue would turn red as security one come online I would start moving towards the stairs." She would tell them as she try to remember the derails of the place as her mother showed her.
Rhung
Demon
 
Posts: 989
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:42 am

Re: The Sleepover

Postby django » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:24 pm

"I get in safe too!" Mae've said as she imagined the rock wall just barely saving them. "I give everyone Chezz style face kisses, because I was scared for all of you.... But what do we do now." Mae've said as tried to picture everything happening in her head.
User avatar
django
Dragon of the Nether
 
Posts: 4485
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:32 pm
Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Re: The Sleepover

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:09 pm

Makalah and Han would chuckle and pet the wolf as they got 'kisses'. Ukan would spit and sputter. "Well, only one way to go. I follow Anna to the stairs." "What do the red lights mean?" Makalah would ask as the trio moved out to follow Anna.
User avatar
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether
 
Posts: 4937
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:27 am
Location: Makaha, Oahu, Hawaii

Re: The Sleepover

Postby Rhung » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:45 am

"The red light mean the security system have come online and everything is going to be looking for us." Anna would say to the others since know it a race against time and of the defenses since they are all over the place. "Moving down a hallway the light would start to flash for a few seconds as two hidden door of the stone wall would slide to the side as two golem carrying two massive swords along with two short shield on there a Mrs the twin golem would start to move forward to confront the group. I would try and slow them down by making walls of ice they would break through the first but I would start to make them harder and thicker what about everyone else?" She asked.
Rhung
Demon
 
Posts: 989
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:42 am

Re: The Sleepover

Postby django » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:43 am

"Red lights are usually bad arn't they?" All the stories she ever was read, the monsters had red glowing eyes.But then her half sister said it was a security thing... and that didn't help their adventure. So she guessed the Red eye's still counted as being bad.

"Woah Golems! How do we stop them. I only got teeth!"
User avatar
django
Dragon of the Nether
 
Posts: 4485
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:32 pm
Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Re: The Sleepover

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:12 am

"I back up Anna with an Ice Foci to freeze the golems in place." Ukan would hold up her hands and send out blasts cold air around the two golems. "Is there a weak spot on them I can hit with my crossbow?" The light elf would shoulder her crossbow as she looked for mana gem or something to shoot. "Erm...I think I'll have to skip this turn along with 'Chezz'."
User avatar
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether
 
Posts: 4937
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:27 am
Location: Makaha, Oahu, Hawaii

Re: The Sleepover

Postby Rhung » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:18 am

She waited for everyone to get done with their turns ad she would then speak out the events. "The golems would slowly make there way forward been slowed by the ice even as they break through the walls they do have two weakness there is a spot on the back that if pierce will shut them down but the opening is small and can not be open up any wider then they are another weakness is a area under there throat." She would tell them seeing that she did not give them any weakness at that time. "Along this a set of stone door would close behind us blocking are path back and the windows would slowly close up as well but this does make the drones unable to enter the easy ways." She told them.
Rhung
Demon
 
Posts: 989
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:42 am

Re: The Sleepover

Postby django » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:14 pm

"OH, put the Ice under the Golems feet. They might be too heavy to get back up if we can trip them up. And if you can get them in a pool of froze ice, I could use Chezz to jump them like he does to Tal! That way they can fall on their backs and hit their weak spot."
User avatar
django
Dragon of the Nether
 
Posts: 4485
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:32 pm
Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Re: The Sleepover

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:41 pm

"The throat?" Han's character drew his rapier and advanced towards one of the golems. "I guess I'll have to use my fancy footwork then. Is it a button, can I hit it with my rapier point?" He would slash and thrust at the golems' throat. Ukan whined, "Ughn...Oh, icicles! I can launch icicles at the golem's weak spots." Ukan would start launching icicles for the other golem's throat. Makalah would move to try and get a good shot at the back of the golem Han had engaged. "I try and shoot the one in the back with my crossbow."
User avatar
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether
 
Posts: 4937
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:27 am
Location: Makaha, Oahu, Hawaii

Re: The Sleepover

Postby Rhung » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:31 am

Anna listen to see the other actions and how they played out she would then speak. "The golems would system would start to fail as the attack begin to wear them down I would move up a large area of ice under one of there feet to cause it to loose it balance falling down it would attempt to get back up by do to your attack it back is damage to were it would make a one last try to get up before falling to the ground hard. The other one however sewing that it is at a risk to fall like the other would turn covering it back with two of it sword would move away fro the group seeing that it is under threat from to many attackers and wait for another chance." She said to them of the event that have happen but she would start to work out the next event know to come.
Rhung
Demon
 
Posts: 989
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:42 am

Re: The Sleepover

Postby django » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:09 am

"I stand on the Golem to keep him pinned down on the floor while the others take care of the other golem." Mae said as she imagined what Chezz would look like trying to keep a Golem down with his paw and feet. She just hopped he wouldn't punch up and hit her...

Did Chezz's feet ever fell cold ontop of ice? So many questions Mae've had but it wasn't like she could just ask the dog. As he probably just lick her face off.
User avatar
django
Dragon of the Nether
 
Posts: 4485
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:32 pm
Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Re: The Sleepover

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:57 pm

"Well, since 'Chezz' has it down I finish off the golem by striking it in the throat." Han's character would stab at the golem pinned down by the wolf, lunging with his rapier. "So now what?" "We should keep moving, right?"
User avatar
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether
 
Posts: 4937
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:27 am
Location: Makaha, Oahu, Hawaii

Re: The Sleepover

Postby Rhung » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:15 am

Seeing that for the time they are safe she would start to think of what could happen next since she is making this place a easier then what the defenses could really do to them. "Seeing that the oath is know clear a single for everone to keep moving forward as the sounds of the drone could be heard coming from the door behind them digging there way through it slowly I would also do what I can to from a wall of ice over the door to buy time as I start to move forward done the hall over the golem." Saying for her turn since she is know figuring out how not to completely kill everyone in the next few areas and to let everyone get ready for the next part.
Rhung
Demon
 
Posts: 989
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:42 am

Re: The Sleepover

Postby django » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:25 pm

"We should keep moving! They might catch up with us or send in more golems." Mae've said thinking about how deep they needed to go... what they would have to do if they run into a dead end! "Wait! I think I hear drones." Mae've used her hands to pretend she had wolf ears. "You better make it thick ice! Maybe their fingers will freeze while digging."
User avatar
django
Dragon of the Nether
 
Posts: 4485
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:32 pm
Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest