An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

Drowtales/pathfinder crossover.

Re: Drowtales/pathfinder crossover.

Postby Rhung » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:01 am

Once Mae whip of fire hit the area and hurting the sprites causing many of them to fall back into the woods but do to her actions the whip also hit a tree branch to were after a few seconds there would be a grown as the entire tree would start to shack. To were it branches would twist and turn as the thing that seems to be a tree would pull itself from the ground two part of bottom would form into legs as a head in the middle would appear with two blue glowing eyes as other tree would start to do the same turning there full attention to the group. "Well Mae I think you just got us killed....." She would say to maw as fear would start to overtake her but around them other fey would start to appear as for Che and nubie more of the tree would start to move toward them as a group once small nearly the size of a small child would appear in front of them having simple clothing but would have red caps and scythes grinning at the two.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:41 am

Che's wolf went ballistic after the little creeps. All the while Mae's flame whip lashed out and struck one of the little bastards, but she also awakened something worse as the tree she touched with her flames started to unroot itself and turn its attention to them.

Getting them killed was one way of putting it. But looking into the mouth of such a monster was sealing their fate.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:37 pm

Che and Nubie were separated from the others, with Che finally catching up with his wolf trying to climb one of the trees after the sprites. A quick hand would grab her collar, just in time for the tree to turn to face the wolf that was clawing at it's back. "Sharess tits." was all Che could muster as he leaped onto his now fearful wolf's back and tried to ride back to the others, "MAE!! TREE...THINGS! AND CREEPY KIDS WITH BIG KNIVES!"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:35 am

Asilly was getting ready with the other to go down fighting forming up group of shadows behind her as the trees March closer to them and the red caps would start to move quickly towards Che and his wolf but before death was soon to happen the trees first would stop follow by the red caps going from grinning to rage and anger as they seemed to be forced to lower the weapons. She looked at confused of what is happen but then the effects that are stopping the fey from ripping then apart would start to come over them next seems to be almost claiming feeling causing her to lower her shadows she looked about and near one of the tree a new creature would appear. It seem to be some kind of half mouse and half lizard with large black eyes standing on it hind legs but it is no higher then three feet along with wearing to what seems to be a a blue and white dress to what follow by are five more coming toward the group to were the tree creatures would move back to there areas. Getting up close the creature looked up at asiliy smiling as it would speak and to her surprise she could understand it. "Oh new guest! It so rare to see half drow around this part and with such big pet! Who might you be?" It asked her in a to what seems a charming voice she would think for a few seconds before speaking. "Half drow..... I hate to see but me and my friend are full blooded drow the name is.... The name is asiliy I have to ask how can I understand you and you can understand me..... and why do I feel like we're friends?" She asked them in both confusion and a bit of wounder. "It our duty to protect and correct people or monster like you..... and your full drow? Then why do you have different color eyes and irises?" It asked her to which asiliy was mow getting even more confused. "How can I out this simply in a way you could understand and make it easier we were pulled through some kind of gate way and ended up on this world we-" She would be cut off as one of the creatures would move close and take hold of the clothing at her legs pulling it. "Oh so you are planer travelers the queen of this forest could help you follow us hurry!" It said to her moving into the forest gesturing for then to follow and for some reason she feels like she need to keep up to were she would follow as the other fey would move out of the way.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:46 pm

"Holy fuck." Mae said as she had to take a step backwards as the on coming kids with knives came onward to kill her. What kind of hell did they enter? Chezz seemed to have no fear for these children, nor did he have feelings towards them like the friends he made in villages he entered. Wolves could always smell out evil.

This world wanted to kill them.

It almost seemed Trivial to Mae when the Half mouse lizard hybrid appeared. Just one more strange creature to this place. Mae, nor Trinita had a moment to talk as their swords hacked one little creature after the other. Chezzes big mouth happily tore one head from the shoulders from the little child like things. Putting his big paw down on the chest as his mouth clamped down and yanked with his powerful mouth.

Trinita swiped his sword cut a creature across the fore head. Leaving the top half of his skull to fumble off, like a bowl filled of brains.

"Do we go?" Trinita shouted as he didn't see a better idea staring him in the face.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:32 pm

Che and Nubie would gallop towards the others, with Nubie doing a circle around Chezz. When the mouse/lizard made an appearance Nubie would calm down, looking at it's tail a moment before the wolf calmed down, sitting with Che still on her back. Che drew his saber, looking around in a panic even as everything else around him seemed to be calm. Che outwardly looked clam, but his mask was down and his eyes were darting around looking for threats and he was mumbling to himself.
"They're gonna kill us...they're gonna kill us all. This is some kind of empathy bullshit, why is it working on Asilly? Why the fuck isn't it working on us? Just play along and we can figure out who to stab or who's thorat to slit later."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:35 am

Around the group after Mae, Trinita and chezz had killed a few of the creatures the other ones around the woods would turn there full attention to them with the red caps ha wing a wicked smile as they moved towards them as did the others Asiliy not feeling the effects as fully looked about at what the other have done and hearing Che for it seem they are going to die. But to her surprise and shock they other stopped around the ground of the dead there bodies would start to pull themselves back together or even regrow limbs as if they been ripped apart had no effect they would start to laugh and giggle as one near chezz would climb up onto his back petting his head. "Your a fun big wolf! We like to play more games but we have little time!" It said as another would pull on Mae the other staying close to them for at this point Asiliy was at a lost of words. "Well don't just stand there the queen want to see you." Asiliy looked to the others as she started to follow them seeing that they have little choice. "We do follow........ for it seems this thing can't die...... until we get a better understanding of things we do not attack...." She said with fear in her words.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:19 am

Chezz was panting with the rush of combat, glancing over to Nubie as the smaller wolf paced around him. But the sight of the mouse thing seemed to bring him down to a level when he usually was around children he had liked. Even Mae seemed confused by the sudden switch of attitude from the wolf... Soon even she started to feel clam.

Something was wrong.

"Queen?" Mae asked as she looked to Asiliy. To which the empath courtesan had no good ideas herself about this... Almost as if it was going to be the end for them all.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:50 am

Che's eyes were darting around, Nubie was calming down too, sitting and slowly wagging her tail. Che sheathed his saber, "Sure, let's go see the Queen." If it doesn't die you haven't used enough fire. He thought as he looked at the redcap on Chezz, his outside calmness belying the insanity within.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:01 am

They were been guided deeper into the woods around them other strange creatures would start to appear one such creature having the body of a caterpillar but at it seem to have a human "face" with long sharp teeth and a wide jaw along with dozens of other of all shape and sizes. "What are this things?" Asiliy said out loud as one of the mouse creatures speak as they guided them through the woods. "We are the fey this is one of are many homes well the first world is are real home." It said in a cheerful tone as she was know even more confused and full of question but those would move from her mind when they reach a clearing almost in a cycle and in the middle is a throne made out of wood sitting on it is what seem to be a woman a very beautiful one cover in tree branches her hair is like a blossom tree she eyes the group with eye that seem to be full of anger.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:50 am

Following what ever this thing was deeper into the woods. Mae felt oddly calm about everything... which seemed all too impossible as this hell world seemed to have it out for the drows and their faithful wolves. Was she going to die blissfully, like she was on a chocolate fueled high.

Trinita also had similar feelings. Albeit he seemed to come off more leveled headed then someone like Mae, as she always had the feeling the world was out to get her in the worst of times.

"Who is that?" He asked hoping the fey creatures would answer the medics questions about the beautiful woman.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:23 pm

Che was lightly snapping his fingers together as he walked, his gloved hand hiding the sparks he was making, Nubie followed along obediently, which was a first for her. Che would make his way over to Trinita, "Well, she looks Val'ish, so probably this Queen they're talking about." He paused a bit and spoke softly, "So...you feeling all good and non-stabby like the others?" he got even more quiet, "Because I need to know if I'm on my own if shit goes down." He scanned around without moving his head, trying to keep his eyes on the mouse that showed up.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:15 am

She looked at che as one of the child creatures moved towards the woman bowing it head speaking up then pointing towards the group. "Queen Aurinia look what we found near our home! They were at the river a-" She would cur it off speaking in a tone full of spite not taking her eyes off the group as shw would raise up getting off her throne. "I do not care were you found them this vermin...... she have been killed the moment they step foot in the forest but it seems the other are not doing there jobs...... as they seem unable to stop the bastred offspring of the drow tell me before I have you killed why are you here?" The child thing quickly move around the group for it seems they were the only thing keeping them alive but asiliy was shocked y her words they are drow on this world? But what have they done to earn this hatred she just hopes this woman can listen to reason and see that they are here by choice. "I could say us been here was a accident and what I mean by that we are nott from here this-" she was cut off as the woman walk towards then getting right in asiliy face. "Your very existence is and a way a accident and I know we're you come from the dark depths of the underground to butcher others or to take as slaves...... or to sacrifice to the demons your worship." After those words asiliy went wide eye both from shock and fear. "Listen please we are not from this world we got sent through some kind of gate way...... we are just trying to find a way back home." Aurinia step back a little not fully believing but she has seen stranger things or heard half truth stories. "Do you have proof words are not enough and there still little chance of you leaving this place." She said as asiliy would thank as quickly as she could remembering her journal which it written in the language of the dark elfs taking it out slowly she would open a page and show her.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:51 am

"I feel at peace." Trintia said, almost like he wasn't sure on how else to put it. It was so unnatural to him to feel this calm after going through all of this. "I'm trying to think of something, but I'm coming up short. I don't like this." He felt so unnaturally useless about this situation.

It someone or something was going to get them out of this problem. It wasn't Trinita.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:43 pm

"I'm on my own then..." Che would say softly and move away from Trinita, walking past Mae, "And I suppose the Anaconda don't want none..?" He would move closer towards Asilly, still keeping an eye out for the mouse that he was sure was pacifying the others. He would start giggling at the mention of demon worshipers, breaking out into laughter. Speaking out loud, "Demon worshipers? That's just perfect. Just FUCKING perfect. I get a good job, and I somehow get to this fucked up world where the only people who can help us are FUCKING DEMON WORSHIPERS!?" Che was still snapping his fingers together, sparking a flint built into his palm. He'd put his freehand to his mask as he started laughing again, sounding somewhere between manicial and sobbing.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle