An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

The Sleepover

Re: The Sleepover

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri May 11, 2018 12:24 am

"So that's how it's gonna be?" She would say. "What do we do now?" "I guess you two are out for a turn." "This sucks...stupid table, and stupid grandma eating wolf." Ukan would huff and take her cup of water, sipping it angrily. Makalah would take her mug of tea and sip. "Well, I suppose it's up to us now." He thought for a moment, "I rush to the girls' side to help them up."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Fri May 11, 2018 7:51 pm

Anna would have her character bow slightly to the leader at the gift of the tea leaves which could be sold or used later om there adventure but her attention was know tukr to the table along with ukan and Maka character. "I say I rush to there aide as well seeing that they are in trouble I also get my emapthy ready to help and to do battle." She says to them.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sun May 13, 2018 7:44 am

"The wolf man laughs at you, and invites Chezz over for some Grandma and little red hood pies." Mae've chuckled. "But Chezz he would not eat them. Then the mean old wolf dressed in Grandma clothing see Hans. He growls angerly and yells, you cant stop me. As he picks up a chair, as he has no table to flip."

"The empathy does not work on the wolf. And he infact gets so hungry, he throws the chair at you. And tries to take a bit out of Red."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun May 13, 2018 9:15 am

"I set him on fire! So much fucking fire!" Ukan would blurt out, Han quickly got angry. "Language!" Ukan would quickly lower her ears, half expecting to get a spanking. "Well...he...that stupid wolf threw a table at me. And Makalah." "it's a game, that's no reason to swear. And I better not hear it again." She would huff a bit, trying to calm herself down. "I use my fire like a whip to attack the wolf. I set the chair he's holding on fire!" "I...I..." Makalah was a little gun shy now about playing. "Uhmm...I shoot my crossbow, aiming for his lungs." "I try to lunge at him from the side with my Raphier."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Tue May 15, 2018 6:14 am

Seeing that her emapthy was having no effect Infact making it worse know that it seems the wolf was soon to bit the woman know as red ridding hood by the others shw would being to think what would hee mother do in this events? After thinking for a few seconds she would speak. "I would form several shadows and lash out with them two wrapping around it jaw holding it shut as rhe other would wrap around his arms and legs as two other would take hold of red and I would yank her out of rhe line of fire to were I would send shards of ice at the wolf." Shw says to them.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sun May 20, 2018 7:32 am

Mae've giggled as her friends all ganged up on the wolf and blasted him into a million pieces. "The wolf burns and breaks into pieces. Laying dead at the wagons floor. Little Red looks over to you and thanks you for all your help, and she even offer you the basket of goodies that were meant for her grandma."

"The entire caravan comes to see what all the noise was, as they see what remains of the dead wolf and look at Chezz. Is that the wolfs son? Some ask as Chezz just pants and looks dumbly at him." Mae've said as she cocked her head to the side and made that look that Chezz did when he was listening to you but not really understanding.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun May 20, 2018 6:08 pm

Makala would whine as Ukan cheered and Han smiled at Mae've's imagination. "Yeah! Take that you dumb wolf!". Han would smirk, "I suppose we should-""Is Grandma safe?" she blurted out, the former slave rarely if ever interrupted someone. Han saw the look of worry on her face, hoping that's this story was going to be much happier than the one has mother told.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Tue May 22, 2018 3:04 am

Anna would see that for the tike know the dangers havw been felt with and they have gotten a reward since helping out red but she would speak up to the others seeing that it was hee turn. "I say we check om this grandmother for red along with this I say we move with this wagons there safety in numbers along with this I got a question it might seem odd but if it be alright I bring some idea for dark elfs into are rp?" She would ask them.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Thu May 24, 2018 10:28 am

"That grandma's not safe yet. She still stuck on a pole over a small fire, and Chezz is moving in to give her a smell. Chezz asks while wagging his tail 'Why would someone eat grandmas?'' "

"A dark elf? Sure why not, but we can't have too many characters around or it will get all messy and hard to follow."

"Anyways. The grandma is fine, but the clothing the wolf was wearing is burned along with it. And she says she needs something else to wear or she'll have to go naked... and no one wants that."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu May 24, 2018 7:35 pm

Makala would turn to Ukan, "Put out the fire!". Ukan rolled her eyes, I put out the fire...". Han smirked as he though about Grandma, "I lend her my cloak to wear until she gets some clothes.". Makala would think for a bit, happy that Grandma was alright now. "Umm...I can't think of anything to do." she said a little confused.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Fri May 25, 2018 12:09 am

Anna would look at mae at her words of rhe dark elfs she would speak to her before doing her turn about what she meant. "What I meant by it mae I wise to bring the idea of the treasure of something of the dark elfs like a mana infuser or a monitor class golem or maybe even a pylon we could use it for are next role play...... and just to tell I am playing as a dark elf for my mother is one." She said to them not knowing what she has fully said and the meanings of it since she has ready many books that asilly has about rhe dark elf and of her own mother history to were she would get back into the game. "I say I would take off my clothing a layer of that I had own and give it to the grandmother keeping myself cover with a few bits of clothing that was under it." She says to rhem.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Mon May 28, 2018 7:14 am

"Ok, you put out the fire before the rest of the wagon catches fire and you cover the grandma up before anyone can make fun of her being naked in the cold night." Mae've giggled at the idea. "That's ok, because I plan on time skipping to the next day soon."

But then Anna started talking about Golem pylon magic stuff and it mostly just flew over her head at what her half sister was talking about "Eh, ok... So you give it to the grandma and she powers up with that, almost enough that she could fly."

"But the next day happens and the caravan starts to travel again. They can't stay with you the whole way as they are going right, as you are going left... But in your travels you come across Two men at a pass. One of them says he can only tell the truth and says the other man only tells lies, and the other man says he is a lair. And he only tells the truth."

"And they say one way is full of danger and the other pass leads to death."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon May 28, 2018 9:20 am

Han grew a bit worried, "Perhaps we should keep things simple, Anna." He wasn't quite sure how to handle the situation, but knew Asilly might not approve. He was curious but didn't want to make things worse. Ukan would giggle at the idea of some kind of overpowered grandma, Makalah pictured her own grandmother flying around in a golem. They would all focus now on the riddle. "Oh...I've heard this one before...how did it go?" Ukan would think again, "I ask them each what color the sky is!" "That might work." Makalah would tilt her head, "Why would we want to go down a path that leads to danger?"
Last edited by IkaikaKekai on Wed May 30, 2018 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Wed May 30, 2018 1:41 am

Anna would look to the other letting out a sign as shw would see that she went a little be overboard with her words of knowledge she has learn from her mother. "I am sorry there much I learn from my mother thing that are odd and strange.... but I shall keep thing simple for know own I am sorry." She would say as the story progress as they moved with the wagon train to anoint and as mae speak of two main one who tells lies and the other who tell truth and the other way around she was about to use her emapthy but she decided against it to see how thing play out with the others.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Thu May 31, 2018 8:53 am

"OH! I never thought of that one." Mae've said as she was played this trick with her father and never thought to ask the lair what the sky looked like. "So you ask them that. And one of them says the sky has no colors. While the other says its blue and white."

"Anna and Mak can also use their empathy, but the lair and truth teller are not normal like that. But that's ok because now you know who to believe."

"Taking the safe pass. You come across ricky old house in the way. The sky darkens and scary howling noises come from Chezz's mouth as he howls to a full moon.... The door open just a creek as if someone wants you to come in."
django
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle