An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

Wu Kong Village -1114- -Surface- (Open)

Re: Wu Kong Village -1114- -Surface- (Open)

Postby Bamawing » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:12 pm

Niis caught the little girls stare and returned it with a puzzled expression. She had been enslaved for most of her life, but it was to a single family, where she was one of two household servants. It had been hard, at times, and dangerous... her second mistress slowly slipped into insanity... but she had been spared strict hierarchies. She simply saw a child who looked cowed, and she didn't know why.

She greeted Han in kind with a cheerful nod. "Mae've, I need to return home now. Are you coming, or do you want to stay out with your friends a little longer?"

"Tossing my robe in the water? You are indeed a terrible servant!" She kissed him back, giggling as he... was he trying to pull his robe off her? The perv. Not that she minded. She swatted his hand gently. "We can try for a Dokkalfar child after breakfast. Those eggs smell amazing."

Uskai picked up his cue and silently entered the dining area with a platter of eggs and bacon. He left it with a slight smile and headed off to the front door... just in case the two might want some privacy. He could easily head Niis and (more importantly) Mae've off at the door.
Bamawing
Vel'akar

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:32 am

Pei would return to Asilly's table after serving the soldiers, sitting down as he wiped his hands on his apron, "So what can I do for you, lady Asilly? I can tell you are a woman who could help me out a great deal, not that I need too much help but more help is always good."

Makalah would look up as Mae've assured her that Niis was nice. She would get up and bow politely now, still standing in the water. Han would speak up, smiling softly, "I'm sure they'll be fine if they keep playing for a while. But girls, you really should go see Lady Asilly, and soon. Tell her I'll be by sometime later." Han would set Ukan down and bow his head to Niis again, "Miss Niis." He said walking away with Piko now. "Hey, whatchu think was up wid little Maka?" "I'm not quite sure. She seems a bit shy." "Yeah, she likes animals better than most people." Ukan would look to Mae've and Makalah, "So should we go to the inn now?"

Ikooba would toss another slice of meat to Chezz, looking across the field, "Oh, look there's the girls." he said pointing, he'd wipe off his hands on a rag. He'd then pet Chezz on the head, "You go on now, I know you want to be with the girls. Keep an eye on them okay?" he said to the wolf.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:04 pm

She would look over at Pei when he return to her table asking what he can do for her. "I say just something simple for know and as for helping well do you need a hand around here I do not mind to lean a hand along with that..... I have to ask is there any festival that happen here?" She asked him looking out the window a little wating for han and the childern to arrive to have her talk with them but for know she can help out Pei with work within the inn.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:11 am

Gaul pretended Dini smacking where much harder then she was really playing with him. "Ow. That smarts." He grinned back to his love as she rebuffed him with swatting hand. "You really mean it? You think I can give you a Dokkalfar child..." The suss lover loosened his hold on Dini and allowed her to escape for breakfast if she so choose so.

He was getting hungry too. "What would your family think if I keep giving you strange eyed and colorful children. They would think I'm not the daddy."

Chezz saw the girls and wagged his tail happily. But he looked over at Ikooba as if he was asking if the embrie really meant it. "Woof." He barked as he wanted one last head scratch from the older human before tromping off to see the little elfling.

"Can I stay with them for a while longer? I don't know when mom and dad wants me back at the house." Mae've asked Niis as she gapsed suddenly. Seeing the great big bulk of black fur that was Chezz the wolf quickly moving towards them. His pink tongue hanging out as he was simply too excited to see everyone again.

"Woof!" the massive wolf barked as he came over to give the girls kisses.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Bamawing » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:37 am

Now that he mentioned it, she wasn't entirely sure. She was 3rd generation, so it might take more than just the sun and the new diet to bear a dokkalfar child. She booped him on the nose. "I'm not sure, but it would be fun to try. After breakfast." She wiggled from his grasp and started heaping eggs onto two plates.

"What would your family think if I keep giving you strange eyed and colorful children. They would think I'm not the daddy."

She took a bite to give herself time to compose an answer. The truth was that her family thought she was a little crazy for keeping a single mate this long. But compared to her esteemed grandmother, her eccentricity was forgivable. And it had only been a decade - Ina'isi was not a distant memory. "Let them talk. They think you're exotic." That was true. "If I did manage a dokkulfar child, they'd just assume I was collecting." Also true. "As long as it doesn't interfere with business, they're fairly open." This was the most true of all.

Niis was a little startled by the wall of black fur barreling towards them. Her eggs! She backed away, not trusting herself to say anything. She knew that Chezz would never hurt Mae've, but she worried about him knocking the girl over. And this was all the thought she had time to think before he was there!
Bamawing
Vel'akar

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:39 am

Pei would hold up his hands, "Oh no, no nothing like that Lady Asilly. I was thinking the kind of help I'd need to acquire...shall we say more exotic fare for the Inn? No one gets tired of eating the same old thing day in and day out here, but I want something else to cook. Something to test my culinary skills! I don't want to be rememered for that dismal failur that <Pickled Chicken> was. But anyway, Boki can only carry so much back in his cart, and the prices for underground beer and wine are a bit expensive, not to mention food. Tsh!" he made a sound of disapproval, "It's no wonder you people are so skinny, it's a wonder you get so tall with how expensive your food is. But it's not exactly worth me doling out a lot of ada just to have some new ingredients to experiment with."

Makalah would instantly brighten up at the wolf's appearance, "Chezz!" she said, getting licked by the wolf as she rubbed his muzzle and head. Ukan would sputter and cough as the wolf's tongue got into her mouth. "Pwah pwah...eeh. Stupid, loveable wolf..." she said as she pat his head.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:40 am

Shw would look at Pei with a smile. "Then give me a list of what you need and I shall get it sent to this village for you and for Boki the next time is in the underdark go to the nals clan hold to gather food and supplies just have him use my name it should get what you want...... and I guess this will pay for everone for a time I alway keep a lot of Ada with me." She says as she would reach into her clothing and remove another large sack of Ada and would sit it on the table for Pei. "And on top of that I shall see about getting you exotic spices and drink it be easy but it will take some time." She says to him seeing that she has not work cut out for her but it nothing she has had to deal with before.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:47 am

Gaul started to plate himself some breakfast as Dini talked about her family thinking of him as exotic. It was sort of a rarity to have someone like him around with his strong pure suss blood line. "I didn't think they minded so much. Since they never seemed to shut Mae've out of anything." It relieved him greatly to see his daughter was treated like another Dendle, and not just some character to be shut away and ignored.

He laughed at the idea of Dini collecting children like they were spoons, plates, or art pieces. "That's a funny thought. I had heard some nobles in Naq keep dark elf children as servants. It was year and and years ago, and I haven't been to that city since... before I got married."

'I love you' 'I love you' The wolf left Nii's alone as he gave every child a face wash before taking a drink of the rice water.

"I'll stay with them Nii's." Mae've said as she cleaned her face from the wolf kisses. "Tell mom and dad I said good morning. I'll play with Mak and Ukan for now." Not that she thought her parents minded her. She didn't really have children her age at the farm to play with.

"Now that we have our faithful wolf what should we do? Do you want to play Chezz... Maybe Mak's grandma would like to see him."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Bamawing » Thu May 10, 2018 3:07 am

((I went on vacation! Oh my god, I feel human again. Sorry I just vanished... my vacay was one of those at a wonky time at work, and I had massive get-it-done-before-you-leave problems. But they're over now, and I seriously feel like a new woman.))

"Mae've will be a fine businesswoman," D'ini predicted proudly. It was a prediction shared by most of her family.

"I never made it to Naq..." she mused over her eggs. Honestly, she stayed in Raveran and Chel and precious little of the latter. She was dully surprised to not feel disappointed. On the surface, there wasn't much reason to wish to spend more time below ground.

Niis breathed a sigh of relief as Chezz more or less behaved himself. Slobbery wolf kisses were preferable to egg-breaking wolf hugs! She nodded when Mae've dismissed her... Niis still considered herself to be primarily a servant, and she would relay the message as surely as if D'ini had spoken it.

Which she did, five minutes later, arriving home. Lady D'ini and Sir Gaul were finishing breakfast, and she smiled and gave a little bow. "I brought more eggs, and Miss Mae've says she wants to play with Mak and Ukan." Her family was, at least for the most part, back together. Niis put the eggs in the kitchen and ran to get her harp. This called for a cheerful morning tune!
Bamawing
Vel'akar

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu May 10, 2018 4:10 am

((Welcome back!))

"Well...that's the thing, I don't know what I need." Pei would say as he turned better towards Asilly, "Well, other than a couple barrels of mushroom beer and whatever wine you think might go good up here." He thought a moment, "Maybe you could help out in the kitchen a little. Tell me about some underground dishes." THe guards would start to get rowdy again, "<<More beer!>>" Pei would sigh and fix his apron before heading back to work.

Makalah would giggle and smile as Chezz licked and nuzzled them. She would pat his side rubbing his neck as he drank water. "She doesn't really like Chezz, but we could go visit her if you want." Ukan would use some of the water to wash her face. "Why don't we go riding outside of the town for a little bit?"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Thu May 10, 2018 11:11 am

(Yes welcome back.)

Asilly would nod to hik as shw seen him go off afyer the warrior asked for more beer she would let out a little chuckle and would get up and follow hik seeing that she can help him out besides she has not got the chance to cook something up in some time. "I do know some dishes how you called them and I know a few light and dark elf foods as well you know I could through a lot of effort could get your village set up with a trade with the light elfs." She says to him as she would look for a apron to put on to help out around the inn.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Fri May 11, 2018 12:27 am

(Welcome back!)

"Naq is a lot like Raven, but has alot more fresh air available to it. And alot more golems tromping around too." He was eating and talking to his mate as Nii's arrived into the house. Cleaning the last bit of food on his plate. When they were told Mae've was busy having fun with her friends. Gaul was happy enough to just let the little girl be with them as long as she pleased.

"As long as she's with them. Its fine."

Mae've petted the lovable wolf as she thought about the idea of taking the mount for a ride. "Yeah! Take Chezz for a walk. Chezz sit down." Mae've commanded the wolf but the big lug just turned around and gave the half breed a sloppy kiss. "Eww, no stop it." She chuckled and giggled as she was pushed back by the wolf.

When she finally got a breather. "Why does she not like him... oh yeah the garden. No stepping in gardens you big black wolf."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Previous

Return to DT Freestyle