An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

2033 -FUTH- Vault 18. (Closed)

Re: 2033 -FUTH- Vault 18.

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:08 am

Che would turn and get out of the doorway when he heard the beeping. He started quietly praying.

Paqu let out bursts of fire from his RPK at the fleeing Shargs, "YER NOT FUCKING WOLVES, YER MANGY DOGS TRYING TA PISS ON EVERYTHING!" More bursts of fire, not hearing Jason's departure or offer to go exploring with him. His gun ran dry and he did a magazine change. He called out to Eb, "Tempted to run these fuckers down in the Rover, but they probably got an ambush point set up ahead." He looked around, "Let's look for survivors, kill any Wolves and help the Civis, if there's any left to help."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Brawl97 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:42 am

Ebinoth sneered at the fleeing sargs. Come now! Is that all you have? You got weapons and numbers, so why not come out and play! Are you really so scared of little ol me!? Well, you should be Hahahah! He kept laughing for a few moments, hoping someone would poke their heads out so he could mow them down. No such luck.

Carry on without me J! Ebinoth yelled down at his well-equipped ally I wanna do some search and destroy for now! Jason was a competent and resilient character, Ebinoth had full confidence that he could handle himself. Ebinoth wanted to beat on some more people, and he preferred doing it with his feet on the ground.

These worthless dogs are probably too stupid for traps...but you're probably right. Haaaa Ebinoth sighed at Che Sounds like a good idea, I suppose we should see if anyone is still standing. Sargs make such a big deal of leaving some survivors to prattle on about how ever-so badass they are.

Ebinoth caught a brief sound from the corner of his ear. Some noise came from the general store. Let's start at that store. I heard someone sniveling, if they're bad guys, let's cap em.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Rhung » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:32 am

Jason seeing that he friends ether did not hear him or do not wise to come would head on to he drive through to once he reaches it near the area a flash of blue light would expand from it in a bright flash which would qucikly die down.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:05 am

Che getting out of the house was the next best thing Mae guessed as tried to carefully fumble with the devise. Thank god they made these things idiot proof, as she just had just simply turn the off switch off. "Thank you BoomBrand. Lets get the fuck out of here." Mae muttered but with no small amount of relief in her voice.

But as Mae left the house, never to come back unless some stupid ass left a baby in there. She caught sight of flash of blue light. "Sharess, what was that?" She said to Che, as Ebinoth and Paqu left to take care of other things.

Poor poor Boxcars and his broken legs wasn't nearly fast enough to crawl his way out of this situation, nor was he able to ditch his Jail suit any faster before Ebinoth stomp right in on powderganger lath. "Woah. Boy am I glad you rangers are here! They were about to kill me before you showed up." The look on Boxcar certainly said he was about to piss himself at the sight of Ebinoth and his wicked gun.

"The Sarghress, they crippled my legs and dressed me up like this. You got to help me!"
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:10 am

Che let out a sigh as Mae walked out of the boobytrapped home. He thought about asking her if he could keep it, but could nearly feel her emotions and decided not to, electing to put a Heretic's mark on the doorframe so he could come back later with tools. He would look over at the flash, turning his head as he surveyed the desert on either side of the drive in. He shrugged, "One of the Technomancer's devices?" he said unsure, using the nickname he gave Jason.

Paqu followed Ebinoth into the store, keeping his RPK trained on Boxcars, he'd sling his weapon and reach fo the medkit he kept on his knee. "Is that a Prison Uniform?" He would look him over, "You're pretty bad at lying now, aren't ya?" He turned to Eb, "I thought we sent the prisoners we do take to Dinotown to work the farms?" Paqu put on a pair of gloves that reeked of moonshine, then pulled out a pair of medical scissors, "Wanna tell me the truth son? Shargress only play one kind of dressup with their captives, and you're not sporting tight leather." How the Hel do I know this? He thought to himself.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Brawl97 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:35 am

Ebinoth gazed down coldly on the man who's legs were broken in the store. His heart was generally unmoved by sights of pitiful people but this one seemed even sketchier than most of the people In general, yes, that is correct. This guy is definitely someone who was up to no good at at some point. Regardless of that though, he was lucky enough to make it. Squeezing information out of a sketchy person is easier than doing the same with the sargs.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby django » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:33 am

Boxcutter nearly pissed himself at the mere idea of being sent to the savage lands to pick fruit and collect grain. "No way. Don't send me to that jungle hell! I'd rather stay here and build the rail road for the rest of my time. I"

Paqu was right thou. Normally that is a thing that happens, but it seems this side of the border workers and cheap labor were needed elsewhere.

"I'm. I'm. I'm part Colonial Correctional Facility chain gang... there was a revolt and we took over. I was here in Nipton when those wolf bastards hit us this morning. They put a lottery up and I won second place. So they only crippled me and killed everyone else in this place. All except the mayor of this damn place."

"Might be." Mae said as she wasn't sure. But she had never seen such a device by the drive in."Go ahead and look Che. I know you want more of these." She passed him the bloody mine, not wanting anything to do with it. "I'm going to get the car. Before someone comes by."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:38 pm

Che would take the landmine, getting excited now as he produced a pen knife and screwdriver, going about taking the mine apart right there in the middle of town with a bit of glee on his face.
Paqu would start cutting up Boxcar's jeans, "Sharess' tits, they did a number on you." He looked the legs up and down, shaking his head. "Good news is I don't think they're gonna send you to Dinotown or back to the Chain Gang." He dug through his medkit and pulled out a vial and syringe. "Bad news is, even if I had proper medical training and a pre war hospital it'd take years for your legs to be fully functional again." He dialed out a dosage and stuck Boxcars in the legs one at a time, using up half the syringe for each. "That's for the pain. Try not to scream too loud." he said as he recapped the syringe and put it in another bag that said 'dirty' Paqu would then start going about trying to reset the bones that were left in Boxcar's legs. "Question em, lightly." he said to Ebinoth as he kept working on the legs.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Brawl97 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:42 pm

Ebinoth grumbled, the sargs and their prizes left much to be desired. How precisely this newly crippled man was supposed to survive without his legs in a ruined city was beyond him. He presumed the sargs had some absurd spiel about how he was given the chance to survive as a prize. I suppose i'll ask you 2 things. Firs, this mayor, is it safe to say he's no longer with us? Second, have you seen a young man in a vault outfit? He talks strangely and doesn't know anything about the outside world.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby django » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:14 pm

"Shit, I kinda figured that's what'd you say that." Boxcutter said as Paqu cut away his pants, and gave him a diagnosis of his legs. As well as sticking him with a needle for each of his crippled legs. The convict didn't feel the affects right away when Paqu started to get to work. But it wasn't like he was in a position to go anywhere else.

"Sharess." He winced. "The Mayor.... I don't know. He ran man with his freedom, took off towards the prison probably... But a vault man... No man, don't know." He winced before shouting out. Loud enough to catch Mae's attention, as the ranger woman was done looking at what apparently was a fallen satellite.

But when she didn't reconize the shouts, two things came to her mind as she went to check it out. Either the boys found someone to help... or where making conversations. Walking into the Store, Mae came to the sight of Box Cutter being helped by Paqu and talked to by Ebinoth. "What I miss?" Mae said as she kind though Ebinoth went a little too wild on the convict.

Mean while for Che in the middle of the town. He might not have heard the black shepard dog coming up beside him until he felt the wet nose poking into this wrists.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:49 am

Paqu was wrapping up Boxcutter's legs and splinting them with bits of scrap and junk from inside the store. "The Lucky Runner-up. Shargress went to town on this poor bastard's legs. Snatched him out of a nearby prison for one of their sadistic games and he's looking forward to going back." he gave Boxcutter a look. He stood up and put his gloves in the 'dirty' bag to clean later. "I dunno what prisons are like in this day and age, but if I were you I'd work on my typing and penmanship, might get a job after you're released."

Che jumped up when Chezz planted his nose into him. "Oh, hey buddy." He looked around, "Just you?" He called out for the others, "Uh, guys?!" he said not sure of where everyone went to, suddenly aware that he had zoned out in the middle of a street with explosives.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Brawl97 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:50 pm

Some questioning, the man seems light on information. We should probably wrap his legs up and set him down in the backseat. He won't last too long out here. Ebinoth contemplated how long this guy would last anywhere. If he can read and write, maybe he could find desk work somewhere.

Ebinoth felt pity for the guy, enough that he wanted to give him some money. He didn't, men have their pride and a guy who went through what he went through would probably take offense to that sort of charity.

Anyway, what are we doing after this? The trail has gone stone cold, should we give this prison a looking over?

It was then that he heard Che holler for them. Ebinoth got his gun ready and raised it, ready for a fight. What he found was better. Chezz! he squealed, rushing over and patting the team mutt' s fur I was so worried, those bastards didn't hurt ya, did they boy?
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby django » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:04 am

The look on box cutters face, probably meant she recognized Mae's one eyed face and M43 panzer hat. While she herself wasn't usually out in these parts, her reputation probably filled stories in the powder gangs origin stories. "What's a Chain Gang from the correctional facility doing out here?"

But her attention was taken away from Box cutter as Che called out for them. Hoisting up her sub-machine gun she glanced out the door as Ebinoth left outside to check. Saving Boxcutter some explaining from Mae.

Apparently a wag of his tail and that look in the dogs eye said "yes" it was just me. But as Ebinoth appeared and called out Chezz's name in that tone, the German shepard squealed back excitedly. As he was excited to be back with his buddies!! Pressing his butt end against Ebinoth. He moaned and pleaded for his attention.

Mae mean while had the sense not to leave Paqu alone with the man in the prison jump suit. "We'll take him back to the outpost, and report back about this place. Beaver will have to wait... Navada is going to have bigger issues to deal with. And this needs to get reported."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:11 am

Che laughed a little, "I don't think they hurt him. Maybe the gunshots attracted him? Where did you guys go?"
"Aye ma'am." Paqu said as he finished up splinting Boxcutter's legs. "We need to make a litter or something, me and Eb carrying him will undo what little bit I was able to."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Brawl97 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:23 am

Ebinoth was rubbing all over his dog's fur happily. He was cheerfully asking "who's a good boy?" for quite some time. When he finally got his urge to dote on his dog out of his system he turned to Che. Found the last man alive around here. Legs are fucked big time, but he's still conscious. Find anything useful out here?
Brawl97
Vel'akar

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle