Where to go to comment on the latest updates on the main archive!

Chapter 51 : Page 20

Re: Chapter 51 : Page 20

Postby Junglefowl26 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:13 am

^ Oh man, I would love that so much.

Doesn't seem likely given what the comic has to cover in the time that it has left, but oh boy...that would be so great.
Junglefowl26
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby SzordrinZaphresz » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:16 pm

So cute! ANd Velia's son would know the drow language since he's not only lived among drow, but had at least one drow babysiter, on the frequent occasions where his mother was called to duty, ever since he was very young. Yes, I see him and pup getting along swimingly.
SzordrinZaphresz
Demon

Clan: Sarghress

Postby alkaizer87 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:04 pm

Okay so I understand that Kenro may almost look the same as Vaelia, but seriously how can she mistake him? Did Ariel forget the 3 scars Vaelia has across her face? I mean scars can heal, but that sort of scar Vealia has can'ts go away....well not without magic, and even then....Seriously has it been that long that Ariel forgot the scars? shame on her...I can recognize Vaelia anywhere,
I mean seriously the 3 scars are a big give away...-Alkaizer/The Mega-pervert& Vaelia Expert.
alkaizer87
Vel'akar

Location: At home with 3 of Vaelia's kids: 1 girl and 2 boys.
Clan: Sarghress

Postby Mizu » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:46 pm

alkaizer87 wrote:Okay so I understand that Kenro may almost look the same as Vaelia, but seriously how can she mistake him? Did Ariel forget the 3 scars Vaelia has across her face? I mean scars can heal, but that sort of scar Vealia has can'ts go away....well not without magic, and even then....Seriously has it been that long that Ariel forgot the scars? shame on her...I can recognize Vaelia anywhere,
I mean seriously the 3 scars are a big give away...-Alkaizer/The Mega-pervert& Vaelia Expert.

Ariel isn't the brightest bulb and it has been years, she probably did forgot.
Mizu
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Sharen

Postby Whizzard » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:00 am

Mizu wrote:
alkaizer87 wrote:Okay so I understand that Kenro may almost look the same as Vaelia, but seriously how can she mistake him? Did Ariel forget the 3 scars Vaelia has across her face? I mean scars can heal, but that sort of scar Vealia has can'ts go away....well not without magic, and even then....Seriously has it been that long that Ariel forgot the scars? shame on her...I can recognize Vaelia anywhere,

Ariel isn't the brightest bulb and it has been years, she probably did forgot.

Or for Drow being in a snowfield during the time of day is same as for us being in a pitch black night. ^^;
Whizzard
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Doom Chinchilla » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:47 pm

You have to wonder how that kid has survived until now... I mean, some of the Sarghess would think of him as food, not as a person, and it's not as if everybody he meets will be a friend of Vaelia or even know about her... and he basically picks a fight with one of the tallest drow in the colony. Can you imagine what would have happened if he had told to shut up and kicked, say Die'tra in the face...?
Doom Chinchilla
Dragon of the Nether

Location: Aboard the Bird-Of-The-River, sailing the Yann to Bethmoora
Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Previous

Return to Moonless Age