Where to go to comment on the latest updates on the main archive!

New reader? Introduce yourself here!

How did you find Drowtales?

Advertisement
138
23%
Search Engine
122
20%
Word of Mouth
81
13%
Website Link (please specify)
134
22%
Saw our Artwork (please specify)
37
6%
Other (please specify)
93
15%
 
Total votes : 605

Re: New reader? Introduce yourself here!

Postby Wisely » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:29 am

Hey. Started what, two or three days ago? Randomly found the comic by ad. Binged the entire series. No need for sleep. Don't remember a single name in full but I'm 100% hooked. :V
bring back kharla'something
User avatar
Wisely
Nether Seed
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:29 pm
Clan: Vloz'ress

Re: New reader? Introduce yourself here!

Postby SFI » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:57 am

Wisely wrote:Hey. Started what, two or three days ago? Randomly found the comic by ad. Binged the entire series. No need for sleep. Don't remember a single name in full but I'm 100% hooked. :V
bring back kharla'something


I think we can safely say that Kharla'ggen is deep-fried XD Welcome to Crispy Drow :>
User avatar
SFI
Dark Chibi Demon
 
Posts: 7994
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:07 pm
Location: Snuggled into Waes' hair
Clan: Beldrobbaen

Re: New reader? Introduce yourself here!

Postby Wisely » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:16 am

SFI wrote:
Wisely wrote:Hey. Started what, two or three days ago? Randomly found the comic by ad. Binged the entire series. No need for sleep. Don't remember a single name in full but I'm 100% hooked. :V
bring back kharla'something


I think we can safely say that Kharla'ggen is deep-fried XD Welcome to Crispy Drow :>


She lives on in my heart and the heart of my plushies. :)
User avatar
Wisely
Nether Seed
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:29 pm
Clan: Vloz'ress

Re: New reader? Introduce yourself here!

Postby Qwalnee » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:33 pm

Happy new year to everyone!

I found Drowtales while browsing TvTropes (why I was on TV Tropes on New Year Eve? do not ask).
There is some D&D webcomic that I never heard about? And its about drow? Lets click, see some badly drawn pics of mindless bloodshed and gore, laugh, and go away.

I clicked, and found awesome artwork and actual story. Now I have to read several thousands pages, in addition read your wiki and learn to recognize dozens of dysfunctional families and hundreds of characters with unpronouncable names to understand what is going on. Thank you very much for wrecking my life! ;)
Qwalnee
Nether Seed
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:20 am
Location: Find me if you can...
Clan: Valley'gurl

Re: New reader? Introduce yourself here!

Postby HoneyBee » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:22 pm

Qwalnee wrote:- snip -

Happy new year and welcome aboard. Have fun catching up, stick around, and follow the only righteous path (if you catch my drift). ;)
User avatar
HoneyBee
Vel'akar
 
Posts: 1430
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:23 pm
Location: Anywhere burning one HERETIC at a time. . .
Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Re: New reader? Introduce yourself here!

Postby Irae Maeviir » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:46 pm

Hello everybody! Old time reader here, I finally decided to join the forums after... too many years I think hehe ^^;
User avatar
Irae Maeviir
Tainted
 
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:05 pm
Location: Watching what's going on from her own pocket dimension

Re: New reader? Introduce yourself here!

Postby partner555 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:17 pm

Irae Maeviir wrote:Hello everybody! Old time reader here, I finally decided to join the forums after... too many years I think hehe ^^;

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay! Just remember to always follow the rules.
User avatar
partner555
Dark Chibi Demon
 
Posts: 7338
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:46 pm
Location: Do you really care?
Clan: Sarghress

Re: New reader? Introduce yourself here!

Postby temoine » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:05 am

Hi!

I found drowtales some years back and just returned and reread it for the past few days. I'm caught up now and I decided to join the forums because I have thoughts about stuff and I probably shouldn't make the people around me endure my rants on things they have no context for. so here I am!
User avatar
temoine
Tik'tikki
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:07 pm
Location: American Midwest
Clan: Sarghress

Re: New reader? Introduce yourself here!

Postby partner555 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:13 am

temoine wrote:Hi!

I found drowtales some years back and just returned and reread it for the past few days. I'm caught up now and I decided to join the forums because I have thoughts about stuff and I probably shouldn't make the people around me endure my rants on things they have no context for. so here I am!

Welcome temoine! You can rant here all you want! Just remember to follow the rules and we'll be good! ^^
User avatar
partner555
Dark Chibi Demon
 
Posts: 7338
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:46 pm
Location: Do you really care?
Clan: Sarghress

Re: New reader? Introduce yourself here!

Postby Azazyl » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:05 am

Hi! Finally got around to signing up, got so engrossed in the main story over last couple months that the rest of the site never made it into my mind until today. Just kinda stumbled apon Drowtales while trolling for comics. (Comics quickly becoming my life)
Anyways, wanted to say hi.
Salty on Discord, Happy to meet all of you! ^.^
User avatar
Azazyl
Tik'tikki
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:36 pm
Clan: Vloz'ress

Re: New reader? Introduce yourself here!

Postby moony » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:57 pm

Hello, I am Lucy, but here you can call me Moony. ;) I am a new member of this forum and I hope we will spend a lovely time together. Usually I am not the most active member and prefer to stay in only-reading mode, but sometimes I like to leave my comment too. Have a nice day/evening everybody!
moony
Tik'tikki
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:32 pm
Location: UK

Re: New reader? Introduce yourself here!

Postby Basileus_Ioannis » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:00 am

Hi Azazyl (Salty) and moony, welcome aboard! :) moony, if you haven't checked it out yet, Discord is an additional site where we can leave chat messages as well as upload pictures and stuff, hope you find it indispensable too! B)

btw Kern hosts a Twitch livestream on weekdays, and a Picarto multistream on Saturdays at 2:00pm Eastern (UTC -5) with two or three other artists (check the News section of this site to see what magic happened at the last Picarto session)
User avatar
Basileus_Ioannis
Vel'akar
 
Posts: 1210
Joined: Fri May 29, 2015 1:54 am
Location: in Snad's tower in Felde, checking to make sure I have spare underwear
Clan: Sarghress

Re: New reader? Introduce yourself here!

Postby Sagdocale » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:04 pm

Hello!
I started to read Drow Tales on summer of 2015, when i saw the rus traslation of prologue. I remember that i was happy when i find it:beautiful comics with drow aren't from dnd, with good dramatic story and interesting characters for all types of people. I read all chapers on that moment in all week! That story stay my favourite for future years, i always wait new pages there and in translated version. *wutno*
Thanks authors for this interesting story!
User avatar
Sagdocale
Nether Seed
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:34 am
Location: Ural
Clan: Illhar'dro

Re: New reader? Introduce yourself here!

Postby Qwalnee » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:24 pm

Sagdocale wrote:Hello!
I started to read Drow Tales on summer of 2015, when i saw the rus traslation of prologue. I remember that i was happy when i find it:beautiful comics with drow aren't from dnd, with good dramatic story and interesting characters for all types of people. I read all chapers on that moment in all week! That story stay my favourite for future years, i always wait new pages there and in translated version. *wutno*
Thanks authors for this interesting story!


Привет! Say hi to Eredna, and thank her for her infinite patience and dedication!

(If you wanted to know, there is complete Russian translation of DT at https://acomics.ru/~DROW, now at 2764th page ( this means chapter 47, and Zala just drank Shinae's tea *doh*)
Qwalnee
Nether Seed
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:20 am
Location: Find me if you can...
Clan: Valley'gurl

Re: New reader? Introduce yourself here!

Postby Amerlie » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:20 pm

Hey, I'm new and found you by accident on google. For now I'm still very new drowtales and don't know much, but I really enjoy it. :D
Amerlie
Tik'tikki
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:11 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Moonless Age

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests