Freshly remodeled, the Game Tavern serves as your place to go to participate in roleplay or gaming threads with other members of the forum.

Destructible Times (Command & Conquer X-over)

Re: Destructible Times (Command & Conquer X-over)

Postby IkaikaKekai » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:40 am

((Fleshed out a character and decided to put his sheet up, I may also play with Han'yia, my Nal as well if he'll fit in witht he RP))
Name: Carlton Sugar Williams the Third. (Carl for short, or 'Sug' to his friends)
Affilation GDI
Race: Human
Weapons: GD-10, Heavy Combat Pistol, Grenade disks.
Height: 6'1"
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Ethnicity: Caucasian

Carl grew up the very definition of a 'Blue Zone Baby', rich family with ties to several defense firms and a distinguished pedigree and a superiority complex. He was also a poster child for Nod propaganda, with a few instances of his misbehavior towards mutants being used in some recruitment videos, that changed when his life was saved by a mutant he was harassing just moments before a Nod attack left him pinned under rubble. His life turned around at that moment, joining the GDI as soon as he was able and showing an aptitude for combat. He was eventually chosen for special ops training where he excelled.

While Carl has taken to the Military life exceptionally well, he is still somewhat snobbish towards those of lower rank than himself. Though his overt racism towards mutants has long since passed, it's been replaced by a hatred of all things Nod.
((getting a bit tired so I'll do my first action post a little later))
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:33 pm

Carl was looking straight ahead, pondering weather to gawk at the view as well or try to catch a few moments of sleep. With his eyes closed he'd respond to Sam, "They're Nod. Their exact thought is: how can I fuck this planet up even more to make Kane happy so I can advance to his version of paradise where I spend all day licking Kane's tiberium flavored asshole?" He'd open his eyes and start to look at the viewscreen, "I remember when my biggest complaint about the Ion storms is they would disrupt the networks just as my favorite shows came on. How I long for those days." He'd check his pistol and rifle, "I don't know why we haven't disabled or destroyed those horrid things yet."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby django » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:17 pm

(finally found some time to do this up, I'll post later)

Name: Rejan Gordinier
Affiliation: Global Defense Initiative
Race: Human
Weapon of Choice: GD-10 Rifle, C4
Height: 5 '10'
Hair Color: Blond
Eye Color: Blue
Ethnicity: Caucasian

Biography: Rejan was born in the heart of the yellow zone of France. Where life was a little more manageable then most yellow zones. While not really caring much for GDI. Rejan carries a certain hate for Nod. To him, their beliefs have always aggravated peace and the price for their humanitarianism comes at a cost that was basically poison to anyone.

Joining one of the few GDI outpost in the yellow zones for a chance to knock some Nod heads. From there he worked his way up to getting into the Commandos unit. Being a Farm boy it made it easier to get past basic training since hes always gotten up early to do back breaking work.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Gunbird » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:24 pm

(I'm going to take my turn after django takes his.)

Name: Shynt
Affilation GDI/Nal'sarkoth .Formerly Sarghress
Race:Drowolath
Weapons/equipment : Sniper Rifle, Suppressed pistol Fighting/utility knife, Stealth suite and trap mines.
Mana: Wood sorcery.
Height: 2 inches taller then average drowolath male.
Hair: Slicked back green hair
Eyes:Gray

Shynt defected back to his former clan after the first few months after drow first encounter with the Humans. He manage to get a few of his fellow combat to join the Nal'sarkoth before the Infamous "Raider Massacre " of 2031.

He he was extremely quick to learn about the over-worlders culture, customs, fighting techniques, and equipment. He became one of the best reconnaissance operative and sniper in the GDI. During one battle he managed to single-handedly halted the advance of whole Nod Battalion trying to destroy a green zone village. This have given him the nickname the " Green death".( Here's a little history lesson. There was a Finnish sniper named Simo "Simuna" Häyhä that killed so many enemy soldiers during the Winter war, he was given the nickname "White death" .)

He is still himself caring about races other than his own and is very supportive of the mutated humans. He has no love to the Nod after he heard about the experiments they did to his own kind.

Even though he rarely gets into fights he still tends to get into arguments whenever he hears anything bigotry. even though he tone down that sort of behavior after the 3rd Tiberium War, he still gotten other nicknames like "Social Justice Sniper" and "LT. PC" from a few GDI personnel and "Goblet fucker" from some of less than friendly drow.
Gunbird
Vel'akar

Postby django » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:16 pm

Rejan was trying to catch some sleep during the flight. But all he really ended up doing was just resting his eyes, while the other talked and the ion storm grumbled just outside. "Do you think they have the capability to pull it off? Or is it just a sect setting up a worshiping center. I suppose it must be serious enough to send us out."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Gunbird » Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:07 pm

Shynt was quietly checking his equipment, when he heard his fellow officers debating about the the Scrin tower. " What goal do the brotherhood think they're going to achieve by opening that type of gate?"

He remembered the time when he saw one the wormholes sucking up a whole Platoon into the airless void that the humans called space. He still had nightmares of that disaster to this day. He then also remembered a scientist he talk to A year ago. He had a hard time understanding what she was saying, but he can remembered that these wormholes could be used as a form of transportation."Is it possible that they can make portals to other worlds? Sort of like the nether summers?"
Gunbird
Vel'akar

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:06 am

'Suge' would scoff, "Was talking about the Tower, but the world would be a better place without a bunch of crazies trying to fuck it up more than it already is." Carl would look to Rejan and chuckle, "Won't make much of a difference. If it's just a worship center we'll be 'detaining' them instead of shooting on sight, assuming they aren't armed." He was hoping they would be armed in that case, even if it was poorly. He'd then look at Shynt, this was his first time working with one of the Drow, he was a bit suspicious of the 'aliens'. "As I said, they're a bunch of idiots who would slit their throat if it would make His Baldness happy." He'd listen to a moment as Sam tried to explain wormholes. He'd shake his head, "Bad enough with tiberium, cyborgs and forced mutations. Now we've got literal magic and demon summoning?" He'd start playing with an inert disk grenade, painted blue to distinguish it from the live ones. Tossing it up in the air, "How I long for the Simpler Days." he'd toss the 'Frisbie of Doom' to Rejan, "Where being on time for a Water Polo match was the hardest thing I had to do."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby django » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:45 am

"Nods always armed with something. Be it with out dated rifles, or a hamper basket of hand grenades n rocks." Rejan said as he turned his head to Carl playing with one is his disks. "You know, I've heard a rumor once of a group of disk throwers attacking a nod stronghold once. The middle man blew up and a chain reaction killed the rest...well all but one."

"I thought they discontinued disks."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Gunbird » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:59 am

(Man I had a hard time trying to figure out what to post)

Shynt first spoke to Carl. " I guess you haven't read anything about my kind resurfacing during the Third Tiberium War?" He really didn't like the kid too much. He acted like a spoiled Val he knew from his clan. Pompous, shrewd, and a large dose of incompetence. He was surprised that he was smart enough to get away from the Brotherhood, much less be qualified to be in the commandos.

He then answered Rejan's question about the disk grenades."Those were the earlier versions that got discontinued. The newer ones have a heavier but more stable explosive. So you don't have to worry too much about any premature detonations."

He then heard the major talking about Colonel Parker. "Was that when he used a large amount of explosives to knock down knock down a couple of those NOD golems?"
Gunbird
Vel'akar

Postby IkaikaKekai » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:36 am

Carl would snort at the mention of Havoc, "The man should have became a General and stayed out of politics." He would look at the gun, somewhat impressed, "Nice catch." He'd look at Rejan, "They did, what we call in the industry Subpar Subcontractors, assuming it wasn't Nod sabotage." He'd look at Shynt, "No I haven't. But you're half right. These are an experimental variant for field testing. A more reliable trigger and stable detonator, but lighter, there's less explosive force however. That and you don't need a bionic arm to throw one more than 50 yards."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby django » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:47 am

"A small relief I suppose. But I call it lowest bidder." Rejan said, as he tired not to think about the idea of someone carrying an older disk and not realize it. In the yellow world, it was far more often to see 3rd hand nod and gdi weapons in the hands of local forces.

The disks grenades as far as he knew, where despised for accidents. Misplaced for toys of all damn things.

"I don't know who this Snadhya'rune is but I imagine no one has actually hit her with anything. Blasted, stabbed. I heard even shot on several occasions. Kane comes back or its another bald bastard."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Gunbird » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:13 pm

(I think I wrote to much.)

"There really not much for him too let loose on." Shynt responded to Sam."Haven't you seen Chel resonantly ?" Large portions of the city is covered by that poisonous ore. So much so, that the clans, friend or foe, can't find enough spell-singers to break enough of it apart. I think the only clan that still pose a threat to us are the Balvhakara, the Kyorl'solenurn, the Vloz'ress and maybe whoever's left of the Sharen."

He then herd Rejan talking about Snadhya'rune.
"Have any of you heard about the Floor dragon massacre? It happened during assault of a Sharen Fortress when the GDI were trying to conquer ….I mean, liberate the Underworld. I just defected back to the Nal'sarkoth when that battle happened. I and others were trying to warn the commanding officer that the owner of the fortress was a immensely powerful summoner. But the only form of summoning that the GDI had encountered to this point was nether summoning. And that art was pretty much useless to use against anyone without a aura." He then look at the floor and shook his head. "He ignored us and proceeded with the attack . The first team that went in there got attacked by a high sorceress that used a mixture of blood sorcery and empathy. Anyone that didn't get out of the attackers line of site died from blood loss..or worse. A sniper manage to see her, but she got away before he got a shot." Shynt then put his head up and took out his e-cigaret." Two more team that went in there found out what traditional summoning is.. the hard way. The walls, floors and ceilings came "alive" and crushed all of them to death. The humans then got the big guns to demolish the place but by then the enemy had already retreated. That one battle had the more casualties than any other combined, during that operation. A week after that disaster, GDI canceled it and diverted their resources to fighting the brotherhood instead." Guess who was the powerful summoner that lived there?" After hearing no reply ,he puffed out a large plume of smoke from his mouth."It was Snadhya'rune!"
Gunbird
Vel'akar

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:06 pm

Carl would quietly listen to both of the stories, his eye rolls were concealed by his helmet during the Havok story. "Nice that you have a copy, I heard there was some big dispute over who owned the 'movie rights' to that little adventure. Wouldn't mind seeing Havok back before he retreated behind a desk." He may not have liked the man now, but he did have to admit the man was a very capable solder. Without missing a beat, "I assume this Snadhya'rune, while long lived and extremely lucky, isn't immortal? I'll have to go with the current global threat of Kane." He'd then listen to Shynt, despite being disinterested in the Drow's politics, he figured tuning out the other squad member would lead to tension that wasn't needed on a mission. "I had a friend who took part in that miserable debacle. Said some crazy woman with red eyes wearing a mask waved a red rock at him menacingly. Thought she was just some crazy civilian and left her alone. Got wounded by one of your Walkers and Evac'd before that Summons was activated." He'd think for a moment before he'd lean towards Shynt, "You know, I've got a few connections with more than a few of the Contractors that build Harvesters. I'm sure some deal could be struck with the more friendly Clans, the faster we harvest that crap the better chance your cities have at remaining habitable, if not reversing the trend." He might have been a spoiled rich boy who never saw a tiberium field till he was an adult, but he did understand the dangers the crystals posed.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby django » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:57 am

"You'd think someone would put their pride to the side, ever for just the moment. From what I've heard about the Sarghress. They would probably appreciate even 2nd generation hand me downs for their war efforts." Rejan was only half invested in drow politics. It was hard not to hear about it, and even harder to ignore it. So he knew some basics. But everyone else seemed to know more then he did.

Good for listening on the trip.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Gunbird » Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:11 am

Shynt puffed another plume of smoke from his mouth. "Lucky? She didn't live over 800 years by being lucky, Carl. Like I said before, she is a powerful summoner and a counting politician."

He then turned off his cigarette and put it back in his pocket. "Qiain'tana might be next to imposable to persuade, but I know her granddaughter, Arial . She could convince her to join our side….. Maybe. As for the Beldrobbaen, I have to agree that there isolation tactic is not working for them. Kind of think about it,I been hearing a weird rumor about them recently getting aid from the Jaal'darya."

He then heard the major talk about the other underworld city. "It's funny that you're talking about Nuqrah. It's technically a "blue zone" by your people's standards, thanks to the Illhar'dro's spell singers and the Balvhakara's golems and power suits. My clan is going to negotiate with them to see if they will finally join the GDI. I think Nega'fanae will be happy to join even though the rest of her clan would be a bit grouchy about it. As for the Agneya'mukhi, well, let's just say she's not going to give help her "luxurious" lifestyle so easily. And her 18th daughter, man what a racist cunt!"

He then took a look at his watch. "How far are we from the insertion point, now?"

( OCC. Im Not derailing the plot, am I?)
Gunbird
Vel'akar

Next

Return to Game Tavern