The Ivory coast (Privte)

The Ivory coast (Privte)

Postby django » Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:55 pm

The Savage Barrel Inn was living up to its name tonight, as the night was filled with cheers, whistles and drunk encouragement. As the mostly human crowd, stared at the pair of half naked drow struggled on the floor. Settling a difference of opinion.

The smaller woman, a Sarghress named Mae. Had a much larger Nal'sarkoth woman, on the floor, her arms wrapped in a tight head lock around the woman's neck. Choking the ever living shit out of her.

"Nine hells. I should have thought of this years ago." The bartender said, as he filled his cups as fast as his wenches could move. The Savage Barrel was known for its bare knuckle fights, so it was only natural to convince the shorter one with a barrel of wine, to settle it here then outside of town. He just wished the lady drow fight would have lasted a little longer, then a quick duck to a miss swing and an upper cut to the chin.
Tripping out from a bad coke.

PM for Rping help
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Re: The Ivory coast (Privte)

Postby Brawl97 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:02 am

La'shana looked at the struggle, this was looking like easy money. She sat up front, looming down on her sister in law choke her opposition she laughed, Ebinoth's mate always did know how to make her laugh, the perfect pair those two. She drank deeply from her cup and sat back Hurry it up Mae! This chump ain't worth a thing! You took on better before! she yelled, laughing at the display before her.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:02 am

Paqu'Ette stood at the end of the bar, downing another mug of ale. The former Dutan'vir would watch the 'fight' going on, he was already halfway to drunk and was in a cheery mood. He wasn't having any luck tracking down his target and a Relic Hunt was a welcome distraction. He was tempted to get in on one of the fights, but with the amount he drank already he'd probably lose restraint and kill someone. "C'on Mae, give the cunt a chance won't ya? Gotta make it a bit more interesting." He'd chug from his mug again as soon as it was full.
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby django » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:23 pm

Mae shoved the larger woman off, as she was clearly done. Her comrades pulled her to her feet and took her to a chair to cough some air back into her lungs. "Shit, my brother fights better then that." Mae said as she got to her feet, and join La'shana at the table. Chugging her Mead, or what ever they called this drink down here.

"To hell with that noise. Why don't you come down here and make it interesting." She shouted back to Pau over the drunken crowd around her.

PM for Rping help
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Brawl97 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:23 am

La'shana clapped for Mae as she walked away victory in hand, she gulped down another round of ale and passed Mae her own. She raised her mug A toast, to your victory and to quick and easy money! she laughed inhaling yet more drink If only a payday came this easy all the time. she slurred a bit Surprised you decided to hop in this gig, Idra'nel tells me how modest you are, though I guess she probably would, the way she is I suppose this would be chaste too. she shrugged What's on your to do list after all this?
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:49 am

"If I was ta get inta a scrap I'd probably kill the poor bastard, that'd be real interesting as we're all running away from an angry mob naw wouldn't it?" He downed another mug and started at the remains. Lapping up what was left he put down some coins and a couple jewels to pay his tab, "Think I'm done. Don't serve me no more no matter how much I threaten ya." he'd tell the barkeep. He'd stumble over to the girls, looking La'shana up and down a moment as he listened to em, "This Idra'nel sounds like fun. Don't suppose she comes from the Ssu half does she? Not that'd mater." He'd blush, "Sorry, bit too much 'o the dog. Knock me out if I get ta be too mucha headache." He'd look at the toast in progres, "Ahh, the Hel not? Barkeep, very last mug for me, then cut me off." After a moment of hesitation the barkeeper would hand Paqu another mug of the ale he was drinking, raising the mug, "To Victory, in all things. Life, War, Family. May yer bellies always be full, yer enemies weak, and yer House everlasting."
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby django » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:31 am

The old duter was probably too drunk to realize she challenged him. Probably all for the better in the end, Mae probably would have her moneys worth fighting with the old stag. "I've always wanted to see an elephant, and I hear despite the locals and the bugs. There is a wealth of treasure to be found if you chop enough foliage away."

Mae was only chaste compared to Idra. At least she was sure of it. "After this? God, I don't know. I guess that depends on how much we make off of this." Mae stopped for a moment as Paqu drunkenly made his way over too them, while ordering another drink. Just like he said he wouldn't.

"Pau, you'd have to do alot worse to be annoying. And don't take that for a challenge." Mae said as she put her hands on her hips. "Where a little stretched thin as it is, I don't need you knocked out."

PM for Rping help
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Brawl97 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:16 pm

La'shana saw paqu drunkenly chaecking her out Eyes up git, maybe later. she said having her last drink, he wasn't ugly and she was a tad bored. Unfortunately not friend, i'm the only grey in the family. Only half grey at that. she said before tipping her hat to the barkeep There is one who knows how to be cool. Much obliged. I'll keep this filthy little degenerate out of trouble. wrapping his arm around paqu and rubbing his hair before pushing his head away.

She gave a yawn at mae Well alright then, you won me some momey, let's go get a look at these elephants you're so interested in seeing Eh?
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:57 pm

Paqu would knock back the drink, only afterwards realizing he was the only one taking part of the 'toast'. He'd grin when his hair was ruffled and smiled at La'shana, "Nothing wrong with a bit of grey. Hel, wish'd mah sister had run off witha Lath instead ov'a poncy Sharess' fart loving Kyorl." His rage would pick up as the sentence went on and his mug was thrown, breaking several things in the process. "Wes'ley you mother killing bastard! You killed her and damned her son to be a slave to the Vloz'ress! If he's dead or tainted I'll hunt you down in the here-aft!" He'd slam down some more gems on the counter, "Lets get the bloody fuck out of here. Lets go find some elefuns. Maybe a good hunt'll cheer me up."
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby django » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:43 pm

"Well the only elefonts we'll be hunting, is the ones in your dreams when we get back to the ship." And maybe then he'll mellow out a bit. Mae thought, as she joined her comrades in leaving the nosy tavern inn, and into the quieter streets.

The next day Mae awoke to the noises of their caravel ship loading supplies, complaining goblin men, and the caws of seagulls fighting over some dead rats. She streched her limbs, and let her eye's adjust to the dark room. But a noise from above suggested something was not right. As the hooves of a horse pounded on the deck above them.

"What was that about?"

Above the deck a thick muscled, a man named Wolfax, and his wirly darked skinned friend Brom Morn. Demanded the ship leave harbor.

PM for Rping help
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Brawl97 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:59 pm

La'Shana punched him in the arm Get it together, no raging now. Boss is looking to go so get marching. she pulled him up and gave him a smack on the ass Get marching. I'm bored now, we're gonna have some fun at home. Cheer for the both of us. she said drunkenly.

Waking up next to paqu, You're not half bad. We must do this again some time. she said kicking him out of her bunk playfully. She got out and dressed Get your stuff people are making noise. she got her cutlass and her pistol. She got out and saw the noisy fuck waking her up early, she pulled her pistol and aimed it at his head You or your mate move and you're gonna need a new head. Hey boss! She yelled to Mae Who are these tossers and are they worth our time?
Last edited by Brawl97 on Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby IkaikaKekai » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:04 am

Paqu would almost eep as his ass was smacked by the halfbreed. He'd sing a couple songs on the way back to the ship, which suited the drunken mood properly. "Whell we were tossed intha brig, bout a quarder da three, where ah found in mah cell a glass waiting for mee..."

Paqu would rub his head, the hangover was almost comforting by now. "Ya learn a few things when you guard Vals. Or when you get posted to the Sul Dome." He'd land gracefully after being kicked out of the bunk, he'd grab his clothes and get dressed as well. He'd show up on deck wearing his cuirass and boots, not having enough time for his leggings. His sheild was in hand and he was ready with his spear. He sneered slightly when La'Shana pulled out the pistol, he loathed Drauger 'technology', Well...she can't be a winner in every department, he thought. He'd keep quite, saliently electing Mae to talk to the trouble makers.
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby django » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:23 am

"Ah, why not." Mae muttered as she stuck her pinky fingers in her ears. Before the thunder clap, only flint lock pistol could give to a faes sensitive ears. at this close range could give. The lead ball missed its mark, and only smashed out a row of teeth. Bad bullet, or just bad luck. What ever it was, it still left the crew, and its intruders shocked for a moment. "Well, that sucked."

Wolfax was the quickest to get over the shock, and leap the drows. His blue steel sword flashing like lighting. Mae was there to meet him, but boy was she ever pressed hard. This human had bite.

Bram was close by his companion. His shorter swords drawn and ready to cut drow flesh.

PM for Rping help
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Brawl97 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:20 am

La'shana cursed under her breath, the trigger on this thing was so damn sensitive. She didn't mean to fire that but she would at least like a fight. Shana pulled out her cutlass and charged the scum attacking Mae. She locked blades with him Would you look at that, some human scum. she spat, pushing him back Wouldn't be a good deck hand if I didn't clean this mess up.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:56 am

Paqu was taken totally unaware by the gunshot, a dull whine filled his ears as he cursed loudly. "FUCK! FECKING WHORE OF A SHIT EATING GODDESS!" He'd take a moment to recover, still deafened by the blast he'd move for Mae's target, coming quickly from the side to either distract or kill, jabbing his spear tip for the human's gut. He was pissed and needed to take it out on something. "CAN'T EVEN HEAR MESELF FECKING BREATH! He'd make sure to keep his shield between him and the human.
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Next

Return to Roleplay