Shiny! Comment on the latest updates here!

Ch 3 Pg 8

Re: Ch 3 Pg 8

Postby Kami-Kahzy » Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:17 am

Disestablish wrote:
Eltharrion wrote:Nooo no no no.
Two evils make a war and leave only one weakened evil standing.
Problem is, we'd be in the middle of that war, so I still want the box back.
Plus, it's SPECIAL shiny! And SPECIAL shinies must be stolen at least once! Twice, if you really like the job.

*Swings his might tool*
It's not stealing if she stole it first!
We have the law on our side!
Now lets beat the living snot out of her!

...wouldn't that make us bad though? She can take a hit but... y'know, she's small...
Kami-Kahzy
Nether Spawn

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby Disestablish » Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:23 am

Kami-Kahzy wrote:[

...wouldn't that make us bad though? She can take a hit but... y'know, she's small...

A more concentrated evil is what that means! Means we gotta beat even more snot outta her!
Disestablish
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Kami-Kahzy » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:36 am

Disestablish wrote:
Kami-Kahzy wrote:[

A more concentrated evil is what that means! Means we gotta beat even more snot outta her!

Why you gotta be so rude? Don't you know she Feral too?
Kami-Kahzy
Nether Spawn

Postby Disestablish » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:42 am

Kami-Kahzy wrote:

Ya but she steals our stuff, attacked us, wrecked our tower and wanted to kill us all.
Disestablish
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Kami-Kahzy » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:55 am

Disestablish wrote:
Kami-Kahzy wrote:

Ya but she steals our stuff, attacked us, wrecked our tower and wanted to kill us all.

...Ya, she did. ...Hmm, tough choices.
Kami-Kahzy
Nether Spawn

Postby Bemril » Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:44 am

Serious harm seems a bit much, I would catch here and give her the most dreaded of punishments COMMUNITY SERVICE, also maybe a hour in one of those dunk tanks and giving the other ferals unlimited ball throws, either way we need to catch her first, this internet idea sounds interesting from what I gather its a net made of inter connected tubes? sounds like a great way to catch her
Bemril
Nether Seed

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby demonthault » Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:54 pm

Bemril wrote:Serious harm seems a bit much, I would catch here and give her the most dreaded of punishments COMMUNITY SERVICE, also maybe a hour in one of those dunk tanks and giving the other ferals unlimited ball throws, either way we need to catch her first, this internet idea sounds interesting from what I gather its a net made of inter connected tubes? sounds like a great way to catch her

Inter netting sounds like a good plan, but keeping her close to home may be problematic. I propose after we get her into these connected tubes and take away the shiny we set her loose in the darklings lands, the ones below the surface.
demonthault
Summoner

Postby Deonis » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:35 pm

demonthault wrote:
Bemril wrote:Serious harm seems a bit much, I would catch here and give her the most dreaded of punishments COMMUNITY SERVICE, also maybe a hour in one of those dunk tanks and giving the other ferals unlimited ball throws, either way we need to catch her first, this internet idea sounds interesting from what I gather its a net made of inter connected tubes? sounds like a great way to catch her

Inter netting sounds like a good plan, but keeping her close to home may be problematic. I propose after we get her into these connected tubes and take away the shiny we set her loose in the darklings lands, the ones below the surface.

Do you think we could blow great amount of air into those tubes? May we could propel her through those tubes, an evil delivery system of sorts.
Deonis
Tainted

Postby Traylin » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:18 am

demonthault wrote:Seems like those herbs weren't strong enough to wake the chief. Durdle!!!

Don't worry - let me try something!

[looks around, picks up a curled, hollow piece of metal]

Yeah this should do.

[puts the narrow end to his lips and blows]
Traylin
Nether Spawn

Postby Bemril » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:29 am

Deonis wrote:
demonthault wrote:

Do you think we could blow great amount of air into those tubes? May we could propel her through those tubes, an evil delivery system of sorts.

This sounds like a plan, all we need now is a few hundred feet of piping and a giant pair of bellows
Bemril
Nether Seed

Postby Disestablish » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:32 am

Deonis wrote:

And send her right into my giant wrench so I can beat her up!
Brillant!
Disestablish
Dark Chibi Demon

Previous

Return to We are Ferals