Shiny! Comment on the latest updates here!

The Feral Special Forces!

Re: The Feral Special Forces!

Postby demonthault » Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:34 pm

Okay, so we should tie her up, take her shinies to keep them safe then stuff her in a log and roll it down the hill. Does one of the new FSF want to post the advice?
demonthault
Summoner

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby goblin6 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:57 pm

demonthault wrote:Okay, so we should tie her up, take her shinies to keep them safe then stuff her in a log and roll it down the hill. Does one of the new FSF want to post the advice?

Or we can make the greatest sacrifice of all, give Choco AND the shiny gem *GASH!* *omfg* she has. This being comedy, we all know deep down Choco will survive to yell at us for all of time. But the gem, no matter how pretty it is, we must give it up for the good of the village. Cause that dragon looks very determine.
goblin6
Vel'akar

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby demonthault » Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:29 pm

goblin6 wrote:Or we can make the greatest sacrifice of all, give Choco AND the shiny gem *GASH!* *omfg* she has. This being comedy, we all know deep down Choco will survive to yell at us for all of time. But the gem, no matter how pretty it is, we must give it up for the good of the village. Cause that dragon looks very determine.

Do we have to worry about meta knowledge in WAF? Character-wise, we know is the dragon is after Choco and Choco probably has shinies because she is a feral.

Though, if we give the shiny back to the dragon maybe the dragon will stay in the village and we can ride it!
demonthault
Summoner

Postby goblin6 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:44 pm

demonthault wrote:
goblin6 wrote:Or we can make the greatest sacrifice of all, give Choco AND the shiny gem *GASH!* *omfg* she has. This being comedy, we all know deep down Choco will survive to yell at us for all of time. But the gem, no matter how pretty it is, we must give it up for the good of the village. Cause that dragon looks very determine.

Do we have to worry about meta knowledge in WAF? Character-wise, we know is the dragon is after Choco and Choco probably has shinies because she is a feral.

Though, if we give the shiny back to the dragon maybe the dragon will stay in the village and we can ride it!

Make it happen, piggy-back dragon ride for EVERYONE!!!!
goblin6
Vel'akar

Postby Deonis » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:38 pm

Maybe, just maybe, we could ask Fram the how, why and where he got the Very Impressive Shiny (VIS).
If we are talking Meta-knowledge, the VIS is the reason why the dragon is rampaging in our town in the first place.
Thusly, if Fram can explain the VIS, it may be possible to actually work out a strategy instead of throwing the first feral (ie. Choco) we got our hands on into the maw of the dragon.

Just a silly suggestion. I'm not sure yet as to how Feral minds work.
Deonis
Tainted

Postby Leonis » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:03 am

The feral mind is... fuzzy and hard to wrap your mind around. At least that is what I have determined. Ferals are not stupid. They can be somewhat silly and distractable, but they can be trained and focused as has been shown both in DayDream/SlaveMaster, as well as the main comic. Therefore, I have to believe that you can honestly feel free to act in a decently focused manner but allow for some silliness
Leonis
Demon

Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby Leonis » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:21 am

For instance, I am considering (depending on how the write up/rest of the story goes) Having Mirtis swing/pounce in and steal Choco's clothes. (also the shiny)... and then toss the clothes and hidden shiny to the dragon on a straw/twig doll. I can see her being even less pleased with this.

Or there is the idea of simply tossing her in a log. I do happen to like that idea.

HOWEVER, whoever submits the idea(s) should post

"FSF: Proposed Action"

Yes it lowers your potential count my 4-5 However it alerts the group to the fact that this is good stuff that we should be paying attention to and voting for. It is a rather quick ID marker.
Leonis
Demon

Postby demonthault » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:53 pm

All right new members, it's go time!!! Don't forgot what the boss told ya!
Leonis wrote:"FSF: Proposed Action"

Yes it lowers your potential count my 4-5 However it alerts the group to the fact that this is good stuff that we should be paying attention to and voting for. It is a rather quick ID marker.
demonthault
Summoner

Postby Deonis » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:35 pm

The dragon was lead towards the village because Fram took it's Very Important Shiny. So let's make sure Choco doesn't have it any longer then necessary.

FSF: Dragon follows shiny. Choco has Shiny. Remove shiny.
Last edited by Deonis on Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deonis
Tainted

Postby choby40k » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:55 pm

Deonis wrote:The dragon was lead towards the village because Fram took it's Very Important Shiny. So let's make sure Choco doesn't have it any longer then necessary.

FSF: Proposed action
    Dragon follows shiny. Choco has Shiny. Remove shiny.

lol what Mirtis ment was for you to insert your action after the FSF: part. yor action should read like this instead

" FSF: Dragon follows shiny. Choco has Shiny. Remove shiny. "
choby40k
Summoner

Postby demonthault » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:06 pm

choby40k wrote:lol what Mirtis ment was for you to insert your action after the FSF: part. yor action should read like this instead

" FSF: Dragon follows shiny. Choco has Shiny. Remove shiny. "

Thanks for the helping hand Powder!
demonthault
Summoner

Postby goblin6 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:05 am

Thinking about it now, not sure if the dragon just wants its gem back or it's just really mad and rampaging out of rage, so giving Choco and the gem might not solve our problem. We should try to subdue it and then tame it. I volunteer to lead the effort in taking down the beast.
goblin6
Vel'akar

Postby choby40k » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:24 am

goblin6 wrote:Thinking about it now, not sure if the dragon just wants its gem back or it's just really mad and rampaging out of rage, so giving Choco and the gem might not solve our problem. We should try to subdue it and then tame it. I volunteer to lead the effort in taking down the beast.

if any one can stop a dragon its got to be feral named Dovahcake right?
choby40k
Summoner

Postby goblin6 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:39 am

choby40k wrote:
goblin6 wrote:Thinking about it now, not sure if the dragon just wants its gem back or it's just really mad and rampaging out of rage, so giving Choco and the gem might not solve our problem. We should try to subdue it and then tame it. I volunteer to lead the effort in taking down the beast.

if any one can stop a dragon its got to be feral named Dovahcake right?

We're going to need a plan, fortunately we already got the bait(s). Think we can dig up a big hole very fast and make a pit trap? Or we can use a rope or vines to do a tripware trap and trip it, then everyone jump on it and pounce with claws, swords, whatever.

EDIT: Gojink/Eay'ven already posted an action using ropes/vines to trip the dragon. I'm thinking of doing a coordinated action to help out. Once the dragons trips, we throw ropes over it and pin it in down Gulliver style.
goblin6
Vel'akar

Postby Leonis » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:22 am

So! Most of the FSF have been pictured. This is good! What do we want to do now?
Leonis
Demon

PreviousNext

Return to We are Ferals