Marauder's Rec Room ((Daystar Extension)) (Private)

Re: Marauder's Rec Room ((Daystar Extension)) (Private)

Postby Alric » Thu May 31, 2012 3:22 am

Tur'geis gave a smile and nod as Riz'riia joined them. "Hel, we've got nearly the whole squad here. I didn't think Zan'nah's personal issues were official clan business..." he said with a slight smirk. Zan'nah's troubles were forefront on Tur'geis' mind. The whole thing bothered him greatly, and he had a mind to speak with Feliia about the whole thing. He'd get answers one way or another. Tur'geis' mind went back to his last meeting with Feliia, and Zan'nah's rapid departure from her apartment with Tur'geis in tow. Just what was Feliia up to, anyways? He hadn't returned to Feliia's place yet to find out just how responsible the Illhar'dro noble was.

The Am'saag also noted that Riz'riia appeared to be a bit...off this morning. It was probably nothing, but Tur'geis made a note to ask her later about what was going on.
Tur'geis Am'saag Sarghress - Leader of Melfina's Marauders Squad in Relic Hunters and all around hard-ass.

DTRP Character Reviewer
Wiki Editor and Writer
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Catriana » Thu May 31, 2012 7:57 am

"Morning." Riz greeted as she entered. Her gaze scanned over Tur'geis and she rolled her shoulder in a shrug. "Should only be the three of us...for now." she returned the smirk. "Let us hope no one is foolish enough to eavesdrop. In any case, is there anything you'd like to do today, Zan'nah? For once, I don't have duty, a perfect opportunity to do whatever I please."
“The most I can do for my friend is simply be his friend." -Henry David Thoreau
Catriana
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Tsuris » Thu May 31, 2012 3:13 pm

Zan'nah didn't really have any plans for the day, "Not particularly," she said, shaking her head. If she was honest, she sort of just wanted to be around her friends... and was rather hoping that they wouldn't bring up the subject of what they discussed last night.... "Is there anything you two want to do?" she asked her friends, smiling at them.
Tsuris'Lok: Demon Shard - RH (retired), Moonless Age
Zan'nah: Highland Raider, Homefront Sealers Division - RH C1, Moonless Age

"It's me. You should have known better."
Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Alric » Thu May 31, 2012 4:00 pm

"I've got a job to take care of later on, but I'm free for the time being," Tur'geis explained to Zan'nah. He had several free hours, perfect to spend time with Riz'riia and Zan'nah. Someplace where they could talk in private would be perfect.

"If you want to talk without eavesdroppers we could go to any of the lakes. Likely there'll be no one around but fishermen. It'd be a lot more secluded than the market," Tur'geis said. He didn't really enjoy the crowded bustle of cities anyways. Chel wasn't as bad as some other cities he'd been to, though.
Tur'geis Am'saag Sarghress - Leader of Melfina's Marauders Squad in Relic Hunters and all around hard-ass.

DTRP Character Reviewer
Wiki Editor and Writer
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Re: Marauder's Rec Room (Please ask for invite)

Postby Catriana » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:30 pm

((Sorry for the absence, been really busy. On the plus side, my car is now here and fully functional!))

"I'd prefer the lakes, personally."
Riz said. "You're both aware I dislike crowds. Someplace quiet would be preferable." her lips twitched in a ghost of a smile. "I'll try to control my impulse to bring a book along. So, one more vote is needed before this adventure can begin."
Catriana
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Tsuris » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:49 pm

((It's okay, glad to hear you got your car working! ^^
lol, votes, I see what you did there 8P ))

"Sure! The lakes sound like a good place to go," Zan'nah said, "It's been a while since I've been to any of them to just relax. You'll have to give me a few moments to get dressed first though," she was still in her bathrobe after all.

Zan'nah picked a dress out of the closet and disrobed then redressed. She turned back to them, "Ready when you guys are," she said, smiling.

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Alric » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:47 am

((Good to see that you're back! ^^ ))

The lake was fairly empty at this early hour in the day, save for groups of fishermen plying their trade whether on shore or on boats. Tur'geis walked past on the packed sand road beside the rocky beach, his worn boots leaving imprints in the damp sand. The view was fantastic from where the three stood. The male Highland Raider looked out at the crystalline surface of the lake, faintly glowing from the bio-luminescent fish, plankton, and algae that called it home.

Tur'geis took a seat on a nearby stone bench looking out over the water. "I remember days like this when my parents would take me out to hunt or forage for food. Sometimes we went to the surface, or to lakes like this one. I was just a boy of eight or ten then..."

DTRP Character Reviewer
Wiki Editor and Writer
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Catriana » Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:05 am

((Sorry for the long absence. I was working on my manuscript for submission. Now it's complete and I should have more free time on my hands))

Riz halted just behind her two squad mates, taking in the scenery. The soft glow of the water had her transfixed, and she listened silently to Tur'geis. A small bit of envy struck her at his recollection which quickly passed. This was not her first visit to the lake, and while she had no childhood memories, she had memories of those times. For her, that was more than enough, especially since she care little for waxing nostalgia. The area did bring a sense of serenity, however, and she hoped Zan'nah would find a bit of peace, if for a little while.
Catriana
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Tsuris » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:39 pm

Zan'nah had taken off her shoes as they walked across the sand road, the sensation of the cool packed sand feeling nice against her skin. She smiled at Tur'geis' recollection of his childhood, he'd spoken of his past to her before but it was still a bit difficult to imagine the large male as a child, the thought of him running around at half her height with a sword pretending to slay enemies made her giggle.

Her own memories of childhood were ones she'd rather not dwell on, and wished they could be forgotten entirely. Her smile faded at the thought. She'd spoken to her squad mate of her life as a servant to the Sullisin'rune and what was done to her, something she hadn't really spoken to anyone about... other then Feliia. Her smile quickly reappeared but it seemed a bit forced, "I haven't been to the lakes in quite a while, it's really a very nice view." she took a seat next to Tur'geis on the bench.

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Alric » Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:53 am

"Yeah. Hard to believe at times that Chel'el'sussoloth is in the midst of a war." Life went on. Fishermen and assorted boatmen went on with their jobs as they did before the war began. For a brief time, Tur'geis lost himself in the tranquility of the lake.

"How about you? Anything you want to talk about while we're here?" Tur'geis asked Zan'nah. Riz'riia knew nothing of her past, sadly, but the two of them were trusted by the medic. He already knew of her life with the Sullisin'rune, but it wasn't quite that that was bothering Zan'nah, more like her relationship with Feliia. Tur'geis' own childhood was harsh, even by the standards of most drow. The fine niceties of life were utterly unknown to him back then, and even today Tur'geis could not completely grasp the concept of a life free of strife.

DTRP Character Reviewer
Wiki Editor and Writer
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Catriana » Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:14 am

"It is beautiful." Riz agreed. She stared out at the horizon, half listening to Tur'geis and Zan'nah while her remaining focus lingered on the lake itself. Of course, neither of them would push Zan'nah for answers, but she hoped her squadmate would eventually come to confide in them, even if it were only a little bit.
Catriana
Dragon of the Nether

Previous

Return to Roleplay