Marauder's Rec Room ((Daystar Extension)) (Private)

Marauder's Rec Room ((Daystar Extension)) (Private)

Postby Tsuris » Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:55 am

Zan'nah sat down on the couch, in the rec room, sighing as she did so. "I was just... you know, thinking about the past... my past.... and I needed some space... heh, Feliia doesn't always give me much space though, the woman is insatiable." she said, cracking a weak grin. She took notice of the bar, 'Tur'geis, can you pour me a glass? I don't care what kind, I just need something." she muttered.
Last edited by Tsuris on Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tsuris'Lok: Demon Shard - RH (retired), Moonless Age
Zan'nah: Highland Raider, Homefront Sealers Division - RH C1, Moonless Age

"It's me. You should have known better."
Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Re: Marauder's Rec Room ((Daystar Extension)) (Private)

Postby Alric » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:39 am

Tur'geis was already a few mental steps ahead of Zan'nah and at the bar by the time she made her request. He couldn't help but crack a slight grin at Zan'nah's little complaint about Feliia. "No kidding! She always did know how to perk someone up, if you get my drift." Tur'geis quickly poured himself a drink of strong mead, then pouring another for Zan'nah. Strong, yes, but nothing a Highland Raider shouldn't be able to handle; or at least anyone who had gone drinking with Tur'geis before. "Just what the doctor ordered," he grunted as passed the drink down to Zan'nah.
Tur'geis Am'saag Sarghress - Leader of Melfina's Marauders Squad in Relic Hunters and all around hard-ass.

DTRP Character Reviewer
Wiki Editor and Writer
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Catriana » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:39 am

"Zan'nah, would you like to stay in my apartment for a time?" Riz'riia asked. "I do not use it often, I prefer the barracks, but sometimes a person needs solitude, or a quiet place to think and meditate." She walked over to the bar, crossing her arms and leaning her hip against the surface. "If you want company, I'll stick around as well. You have been a good friend. You haven't said much, but I can tell just by looking at you and the bits you have said that what you need is time." Emotional barriers and mental walls were things Riz happened to be familiar with, after all. While she had no fear of intimacy, her fear of emotions had led her to more than once push away the one person who truly mattered to her.

It had taken a very long time for her to even fully admit she carried deeper feelings for Tur'geis beyond friendship and lust, and she was no stranger to confusion and doubt. Why he remained by her side after her mood swings whenever he had come too close to her emotionally than she had been comfortable with she had no idea. If she were honest with herself, she still had difficulties accepting being worthy enough for him after everything she had put him through. If he were to ever tire of her and leave she would never blame him, but the deep rooted fear of him doing so no longer made her want to run from him as it had years ago. He wished to remain at her side, and she had sworn to herself this time she would stand by him until he told her to go. Never again would she take the coward's way out of their relationship.

"Do you want one of us to relay a message to Feliia?" a sardonic smirk rose on her lips. "I get the feeling the two of you perhaps left her abruptly, she'll undoubtedly be confused."
“The most I can do for my friend is simply be his friend." -Henry David Thoreau
Catriana
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Tsuris » Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:11 am

Zan'nah was grateful for Riz'riia's offer but she shook her head, "Thank you Riz'riia, but I think I'll be okay..." She took a sip from her mug, smiling as she did so. "And if one of you did relay a message, you'd just end up in her bed." she said matter-of-factually. It was true, Feliia had no qualms about who she shared her bed with, and it seemed when ever she and Zan'nah had visitors, more often then not, they left.... more relaxed then they arrived. Zan'nah smiled at her friends, "I think I just need some time to think... this isn't the first time I've needed space.... Tur'geis was just unlucky enough to show up during one of the times that it happened." she said.

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Alric » Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:33 am

The Am'saag leaned over and propped his elbow on the bar to face the two females as they spoke. "You should be good to go over here at any rate," stated the Am'saag after taking a long draft of his drink. If things really were worse than Tur'geis or Riz'riia feared then they could watch over their squad mate until things blew over. "I'll stay here too. Feliia should know where the Highland Raider barracks are, and we can sit it out for a little while until she comes over here, on her hands and knees if need be," added Tur'geis, a bit of a grin on his face at the mental imagery evoked by the last part. Sometimes that was the best way to deal with a lover's spat when one had wronged you.

Zan'nah's warning about going to speak to Feliia engendered a short chuckle from the male Raider. "Well, you could send her a letter telling Feliia about your feelings if you don't want us to get molested by her." Not that things were necessarily getting out of control last time.
Tur'geis Am'saag Sarghress - Leader of Melfina's Marauders Squad in Relic Hunters and all around hard-ass.

DTRP Character Reviewer
Wiki Editor and Writer
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Catriana » Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:34 pm

Riz let out a snort at Zan'nah's comment about Feliia. "I don't do casual encounters, flings, or brief tumbles." she said flatly, her hand automatically moving to the pendant around her neck. "The most anyone has ever gotten out of me was a lap dance, and I was incredibly drunk the first time." her lips twitched in a smirk but she pointedly refused to look at Tur'geis. "I might have been faking my drunkenness the second time just a bit." her smile widened. "Not that a certain someone complained, mind you."

She rolled her shoulders in a shrug. "But we won't do anything that makes you uncomfortable. Do you need anything, or is just having us here enough for now?"
Catriana
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Tsuris » Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:58 am

Zan'nah was grateful to have friends she could count on, she smiled at Tur'geis an Riz'riia, "Just having you guys around to talk to is more than enough," she said happily. She giggled at Riz'riia's claim of lap dancing, "I bet that certain someone didn't mind" she said, knowing full well who Riz'riia was referring to.

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Alric » Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:50 am

Tur'geis coughed at the mention of a lap dance. Okay, he was as surprised as anyone would have been in that situation, but this here was getting a little embarrassing. And yes, the second time was even better...and without the nagging sense of embarrassment and the concern about what would happen next morning when Riz'riia found out what she did that night.

"I can assure you that the recipient enjoyed it greatly. If I recall correctly, it was in response to a...similar dance performed earlier?" Tur'geis drawled, remaining stone-faced. He finished off his drink and set it on the bar, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

DTRP Character Reviewer
Wiki Editor and Writer
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Catriana » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:31 am

"It was." Riz remarked quietly, still smiling. She turned to Zan'nah. "Then we shall be here for however long you need us, and we will listen to whatever it is on your mind or weighing down your heart. Sending a letter might be the best option, at this point."

((Yeah sorry, took an unexpected internet hiatus for about a week. Needed to get some stuff done.))
Catriana
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Tsuris » Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:54 am

Zan'nah smiled hopping up from the couch, and making her way over to her squad mates, "You guys look after me, when I'm supposed to be the medic.... something in this group dynamic is messed up." she said with a wry smile. She leaned forward and hugged the two of them, "Thank you both... really." she took a step back and looked at them, "So... when are you two going to have kids?" she asked with a completely serious face.

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Alric » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:12 am

Truth be told, all this talk about mushy friendship was starting to grate on Tur'geis' nerves, no matter how Zan'nah might have needed it. Tur'geis usually dealt with stress by pummeling something. Maybe he could give Zan'nah a few tips on how to cope with her problems in that way. Whoever had twisted her mind in such a way no doubt deserved a brutal death, preferably at the end of a sharp bladed implement.

Tur'geis fought to suppress a grim chuckle at that last thought as he got himself some water. Before Tur'geis could raise the jug to his lips, Zan'nah sprung forward and embraced him and Riz'iia, proclaiming her thanks. "Ah, think nothing of it," grunted Tur'geis, taking a drink as Zan'nah stepped away.

"So... when are you two going to have kids?"

The Am'saag suddenly choked on his water at Zan'nah's question. A brief fit of coughing ensued before Tur'geis could regain his breath. "Uh, yeah. Don't look at me like that," he said, surprised at the bluntness of her question. "If the gods will it, then it'll happen. No point worrying about it," he said, placing the jug back on the bar. Did they appear that close? "So what do you want to do with Feliia?" he asked, trying to change the subject. "I say you go ask her what she truly feels about you."

DTRP Character Reviewer
Wiki Editor and Writer
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Catriana » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:43 pm

"So... when are you two going to have kids?"

"What." Riz blinked owlishly, glancing from Zan'nah to Tur'geis and back again. Thankfully, the idea appeared to be as shocking to the Am'saag as it was to her, and a few moments passed before she was able to collect her thoughts into something resembling coherency. Children...the thought had never even crossed her mind. Sure, other members of the clan had children, and Tur'geis had mentioned to her a few times of his own children, but she had never once given the idea even a passing glance. Her? A mother? Hardly.

What if the reason I've never given thought to it is because....I've already had children?

Rare events caused her to attempt to sift through the black hole of her memories prior to stumbling - literally - along the Sarghress after years of being on her own. No, all she could recall was her first memory. A battlefield littered with bodies, suffocating under the pressure of decaying corpses, clinging to the useless trinket she still wore around her neck, and a splitting headache. Two minor clans who had wiped each other out trying to gain territory, their names no longer important or of any significance. But what if there had been a child, patiently awaiting their mother at the compound, only to realize the only thing they would have in the end was their life? The streets were no place for a lath child. If there had been a child, or children, they were probably dead.

No sense in waxing poetic on hypotheticals. And even if there had been, decades had passed, what would it matter now?

She decided the best thing to do would be to simply not answer the question. For one, she honestly had no answer, and secondly, something of that nature would need to be discussed with Tur'geis, if they ever did discuss it.

"I was under the impression Feliia made her feelings fairly clear." Riz decided to jump on the chance to change the subject. "Unless she has a habit of calling everyone she sleeps with 'love'. Then I suppose that would be cause for concern."
Catriana
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Tsuris » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:17 pm

Zan'nah smiled at her friends various reactions to her inquiry, "You two are so easy to poke fun at!" she said suppressing a giggle.

"I was under the impression Feliia made her feelings fairly clear." Zan'nah's ears fell as Riz'riia brought them back to the matter of why they were all there. "Unless she has a habit of calling everyone she sleeps with 'love'. Then I suppose that would be cause for concern."

"She..... she says she loves me.... I mean..." Zan'nah thought about the night her and Feliia had met. Of what had transpired. She suddenly got nervous, Am I making Feliia out to be a bad person? No. I can't do that, she loves me, I'm just not sure I love her....

"It was my own fault," she said, rubbing her arm, "I had had too much to drink, and Feliia had explained that her baser desires had gotten the best of her.... so it was my fault...." she nervously started to mesh her fingers together, "Feliia loves me... she said so...." she looked up at her friends, "I-I mean..." she suddenly remembered that she hadn't told either of her friends about the night her and Feliia had met. Her face fell as she realized she was trying to convince them that something they weren't aware of happened, was her own fault.

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Alric » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:19 pm

Tur'geis' brow furrowed as Zan'nah explained what had happened, shifting a glance over to Riz'riia as if to gauge if she was thinking the same thing. He had an ill feeling about what might have occurred during Feliia and Zan'nah's first meeting; suddenly, going back to the question about children seemed to be the better choice for conversation.

"What, was Feliia drinking too?" he asked, getting more and more convinced of his worst suspicion. The Am'saag's tone had abruptly shifted to dead serious. Honestly, Tur'geis wouldn't have immediately guessed that Feliia had done such a thing on his first meeting with her. Feliia was always very enthusiastic but he had thought that any sexual contact between her and Zan'nah was consensual until Zan'nah had implied otherwise.

He decided to be up front. "Zan'nah...you might have been drinking but Feliia is responsible for her own actions. Would she have done what she did if she had really loved you?" Feliia might have indeed cared for her but she clearly lacked the discipline to control herself. Whatever the case, Zan'nah would benefit with staying with Tur'geis and Riz'riia for now. Having Feliia show up now wouldn't improve things.

"It doesn't matter what Feliia says or thinks right now. All that does is what you do," grunted the Am'saag authoritatively. The conversation had taken a dark turn, but Tur'geis felt it was necessary in order to allow Zan'nah to come to terms with what had happened.

DTRP Character Reviewer
Wiki Editor and Writer
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Catriana » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:51 am

Riz allowed her mind to go blank for a moment to allow Zan'nah's words to digest. She listened to Tur'geis and agreed with his method of dealing with the situation, but she gave him a look that clearly showed she would want to speak with him about the issue later in private.

"Regardless of whether or not what happened years ago was your fault, what matters, right now, is how you feel. Feliia's feelings are not your feelings, please remember that. Unfortunately, such a discovery is something only you can determine. If your feelings are unclear, it is best to keep your distance from Feliia until they are. We will be here for you while you discover what is in your heart."

The entire situation made her uneasy, but she cared for Zan'nah and wanted her to find her own path.
Catriana
Dragon of the Nether

Next

Return to Roleplay