Of the Dutan'vir and the Abandoned (Private)

Re: Of the Dutan'vir and the Abandoned (Private)

Postby Tsuris » Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:05 am

"Hmm, Grey?" Grey's ears perked up,"You know Lok a lot, right? Would you mind distracting him if he brings up the issue of my... genitor? I'll try to explain everything to you both some time... but I don't think right now is the right time." Grey nodded. "I can distract him, yes" it seemed that people she had met all seem to have problems with their parents. They made their way to the lobby, she scanned the room for Lok, not seeing him right away, she frowned, suddenly she felt a hand on her butt.

"Weeeellll! Look at that piece of *hic* White ASS! C'mere girl! I wanna some of that!" Grey tried to struggle away, not wanting to start a fight but the woman persisted, reaching around to cop a feel of her breasts. "Awww c'mon *hic* don't be shy!" Grey was a a tiny bit upset, the blade in her arm releasing, ripping her sleeve revealing her entire golem arm, she repeated the line Lok told her to say should she find herself in this situation, "Do kindly step back, and remove your hand from my posterior," she said holding the blade up to the woman's neck.
Tsuris'Lok: Demon Shard - RH (retired), Moonless Age
Zan'nah: Highland Raider, Homefront Sealers Division - RH C1, Moonless Age

"It's me. You should have known better."
Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Aerisa » Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:53 pm

The woman jumped backward, screaming at the top of her lungs. "AIIIEEEEEE! AN ATTTAAACCCKKKKK!!!"

It didn't take long for the panic to spread to all of the patrons.

"TAINTED HELL! Where is Tsu!? We need to get out NOW!"
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)
viewtopic.php?f=76&t=13359

More to come! *cross fingers*
Aerisa
Vel'akar

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Tsuris » Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:02 pm

The woman's reaction was not exactly what Grey anticipated, she began screeching like a banshee, calling for the guards. Grey blinked a few times wondering what exactly Lok had taught her to say....

Lok was sitting at the bar when the screaming started. He sighed figuring either someone found the body or Grey had gotten into trouble. He took the bottle from the person sitting next to him and nonchalantly smashed it into the man's face. He hopped down from the bar stool and casually walked through the chaos of the lobby. He strolled up to the others, "Grey? What happened?" Grey turned around and explained the situation. "Woman grab my butt and I say line you told me to say and she run off screaming." Lok looked at Grey's golem arm. ".... DId you threaten her with your blade?" Grey nodded, and Lok facepalmed. "I thought I specifically told you NOT to use your blade with that line!" Grey frowned, "No you did not!" she said crossing her arms. Lok placed his index finger on his chin seeming to think for a second. "Really? I meant to...." the two seem oblivious of the chaos around them.

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Aerisa » Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:40 pm

"Heh, facisnating..." Marzipan looked at Grey and Tsu as they argued. Choas was emerging everywhere around them. People were panicking, some were running away, and for some reasons, a fight seemed to have started at the bar. Bery hid behind him, obviously panicked, yet these two acted as if absolutely nothing was happening.

"Guys, now is not the time! We NEED to go! The guards should be there soon, and I DON'T want to have to deal with them!"
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)

Aerisa
Vel'akar

Postby Alric » Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:41 pm

Tur'geis yawned and attempted his best to stretch as he rode through the streets with a Sarghress patrol. He had taken on a favor for an old friend who had enjoyed alcohol a bit too much the night before, and thus was spending the greater part of the day taking his place on patrol. Tur'geis could think of an endless list of things that he'd rather do today, but at least this patrol would be relatively calm, and the sights during the festival were not to be missed. The Wolf Fang squad crossed the street across from a festive procession on their patrol round. Tur'geis shifted in his saddle, a bit unaccustomed to this particular suit of armor which lacked the cooling golems of the Highland Raider armor.

"Heads up...looks like things are getting a bit heated over at that brothel," spoke the patrol leader, her eyes darting over to where a fight seemed to be breaking out.

"So? Let them fight. Morrigan's curse on those white-livered reformers that would dare to shut such places down! We need just show up to discourage the fight from spreading," Tur'geis grunted. He didn't care if the patrol leader thought. That brothel was barely on Sarghress territory anyways. In any case, the sight of a few mounted troops would serve to halt any sort of altercation there.

The squad leader ignored Tur'geis and turned back to her subordinates, her intention clear. The Wolf Fangs rode up to the brothel, swords drawn. "Enough!" bellowed the squad leader as she and the others barged in. Tur'geis quickly dismounted to enter the brothel's bar, broadsword in his hands as he made a path through the crowd with his presence made all the more impressive by the suit of blue plate armor he wore.

Tur'geis entered the bar, kicking over a table to punctuate his entrance. A particularly rowdy (and drunk) patron charged Tur'geis with a chair leg, yelling something barely comprehensible. The Am'saag didn't bother using his blade, instead slamming his sword's pommel into the offender's face, knocking him sprawling to the floor. Tur'geis couldn't help but grin as he felt bone and cartilage snap under his fist.

"Fuck you!" cried out one of the attacker's more sober friends.

"Fuck yourself, you'll get more pussy that way," was Tur'geis' pithy reply. A quick search turned up the surprising discovery that Tsuris'lok and his mate Grey happened to be present at the bar. He'd have to speak to them once this whole mess was sorted out.
Tur'geis Am'saag Sarghress - Leader of Melfina's Marauders Squad in Relic Hunters and all around hard-ass.

DTRP Character Reviewer
Wiki Editor and Writer
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Tsuris » Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:56 pm

"Guys, now is not the time! We NEED to go! The guards should be there soon, and I DON'T want to have to deal with them!"

Lok turned towards Bery, "I'm in complete agreement dear sister, let's go before-"

"Enough!" A large Drowolath woman in the blue plate of the Sarghress Wolf fangs, her sword drawn entered the bar with a full squad of Sarghress patrol.

"Before THAT happens...." Lok said sighing. He felt several of his shards stir, the wolf making the most "noise" Y'know I'm starting to think that you're a tiny bit trouble prone. This is not the time! Lok spotted Tur'geis among the troops. "Oh this just keeps getting better...." he mumbled as the wolf cackled menacingly. Okay, I'm convinced this guy is following us! it said. Lok ignored the voice in his head and tapped Grey on the shoulder. She turned to him, Lok pointing in Tur'geis' direction. She nodded.

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Alric » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:13 am

Tur'geis' eyes scanned the room before him. No one else was willing to make a hostile move after witnessing his take down of that drunk, especially not after the other Sarghress filed into the bar. Still there were Tsuris'lok and Grey. Tur'geis walked up to them, passing by the bar to order a drink as he did so.

"What the hell brings you here on this evening?" he said dryly, sheathing his sword before leaning against the bar. He didn't expect to find Tsuris'lok here of all places, least not with Grey. This place was usually reserved for those with money to spend and no one at the moment to spend it with. Whatever might be the case, Tur'geis's entry had gained quite some attention...the Am'saag could have sworn that he was catching the lustful glances of a few female bar patrons.

There was a halfbreed and a male slave with the duo that Tur'geis didn't recognize. Tur'geis looked the female newcomer and the male childover; she certainly looked rather regal and well dressed for a commoner, but she didn't look like she was from any clan he recognized. Oddly enough, both appeared as if they were ready for travel. "Never seen you two before. Your names?" commented Tur'geis as he downed his drink.
Tur'geis Am'saag Sarghress - Leader of Melfina's Marauders Squad in Relic Hunters and all around hard-ass.

DTRP Character Reviewer
Wiki Editor and Writer
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Aerisa » Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:59 pm

A shargress squad entered the brothel, quickly bringing order back to the establishment. Bery started trying to sneak away.. only for the sight of a towering Shargress male to become fixated in her direction. She gulped as the male approached them...

"What the hell brings you here on this evening?" The tone was direct, however, the way he spoke made it obvious he was familliar with someone... seemingly her brother, judging from the way the male was staring at Tsu. She relaxed a little. The man didn't seem to feel anything negative, right now, maybe everything would be okay...

"Never seen you two before. Your names?"

She jumped a little. The man's gaze was now fixated on her and Marzy. Bery took one of Tsu's arm in her owns, taking care in remaining close to him before replying. "I am Beryla'zuli, Blood Sister of Tsuris'lok here... this man is my Servant, Marzipan."

"It's not actually my real name but you TRY to get her to understand that..."

"We were just about to leave, if you don't mind..."
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)

Aerisa
Vel'akar

Postby Tsuris » Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:22 pm

"What the hell brings you here on this evening?" Lok tilted his head in his former squad mate's direction. "Just stopping by, my sister needed to pick up a few things"

"Never seen you two before. Your names?" Tur'geis asked, looking his sister up and down. Bery took on of his arms, seeming to hide behind him, obviously unnerved by a fully armed Sarghress.

"I am Beryla'zuli, Blood Sister of Tsuris'lok here... this man is my Servant, Marzipan."

"It's not actually my real name but you TRY to get her to understand that..."

"We were just about to leave, if you don't mind..."

Lok wasn't sure why the Am'saag was on patrol with the wolf fangs, he thought he remembered one of his siblings being a member of them. He looked at some of the other members of the squad, a frown on his face. "Who'd you piss off to get stuck with this bunch?" He asked, nonchalantly. Tur'geis was probably as close to a friend as Tsuris'Lok had managed to make during his time among the Highland Raiders, but now that he had left, he wasn't sure if he still wanted to be around the Am'saag. "I thought I would have gotten away from you after I left the Raiders, are you following me or something?" He asked with a mischievous smile. "Really, Tur'geis, if you had feelings for me you should have said something, I wouldn't have turned you down too hard." he said, continuing to smile.

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Alric » Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:15 am

Tur'geis slapped down the empty glass on the bar, implicitly requesting the bartender to fill it up again. Two should be enough...he still was on patrol after all. "Huh. Nice to meet you Beryla'zuli and Marzipan. The name's Tur'geis, an Am'saag who's sworn his sword to the Sarghress clan," grunted Tur'geis with a nod as he took his second tankard of mead. Tur'geis shrugged a bit at how fearful they appeared towards him. It clearly wasn't the first time more civilized folk were frightened by his appearance.

The Am'saag gave a wry grin at Tsuris'lok's jesting query. "A friend of mine had too much to drink last night and had patrol duty this morning..." chuckled Tur'geis as he took a draft of his mead, apparently oblivious to the moral inherent in that statement. "I owed him a favor. Plus one of my sisters knows the squad leader, so I was a natural for this job." Tur'geis nearly choked on his drink at what followed next. "Hel! You're definately not my type...and that last time was because I was just keeping an eye on you to keep you out of trouble," replied Tur'geis with a grin. "If I have to stick around here for the rest of the evening I might as well get a girl." The Am'saag rolled his eyes before shrugging.

DTRP Character Reviewer
Wiki Editor and Writer
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Aerisa » Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:56 pm

"If I have to stick around here for the rest of the evening I might as well get a girl."

"A girl heh? Well what do ya know? There's one right here!"

"Whaa?? eee! MARZI!"

Bery blushed heavilly as Marzi grabbed her by the shoulder and pushed her toward Tur'geis. She blushed even more when she lifted her head to look at him. The man towered her, and she couldn't help but feel intimidated by both his greater height and build.

"Aww c'mon, he wants a girl, and I know you llooovvveee being the girl! What's wrong about filling up for each other's needs?" He grinned the way he always did when he was toying with someone, making Bery sigh before turning to face Tur'geis.

"Please do not take offense, it isn't anything personal. You're very... handsome and all. However..." She turned to Marzi, taking him in a headlock, annoying gleaming in her eyes. "I need to remind you we're supposed to be LEAVING THIS PLACE!"

The now-servant merely laughed, not putting any efforts to fight the girl's grip.
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)

Aerisa
Vel'akar

Postby Alric » Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:26 pm

Tur'geis was caught uncharacteristically off guard by Marzipan's reaction, and stood wide-eyed as Beryl'azuli was shoved towards him. He looked down at the halfbreed before him...she was rather small for his tastes, though not unattractive at all. Tur'geis quickly turned to Marzipan though, annoyance flaring in his blue eyes. "What, you her pimp now? Learn some manners before she or I get to beat it into you!" he said to the male. Not that Tur'geis was any less polygamous than your usual soldier of fortune, but he was off-put by the servant's rude behavior.

"Hey Tsuris, never heard that you were leaving Chel. Not that I could ever blame you." Tur'geis had heard that Tsuris was cycling out of the Highland Raiders, but not that he was leaving Chel for any extended period of time. "If you've got the cash to spare I could give directions," said the Am'saag to Bery with a shrug. Tur'geis was going to be off duty with the Wolf Fangs at the end of the day, providing that his friend was fit for duty tomorrow morning.

DTRP Character Reviewer
Wiki Editor and Writer
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Tsuris » Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:42 pm

Lok's brow furrowed. "Leaving Chel?" he asked not entirely sure what the Am'saag meant. "I'm not going anywhere. I intend to see this through to the end." he said cryptically. Grey bapped Marzipan on the head. "Be nice, she just give you freedom." she scolded. Lok looked at the crowd around them, they were getting several looks. "Don't mean to interrupt folks, but we still have a rather miffed group of rather drunk bar patrons who are probably none too happy with a Sarghress patrol barging in on them, especially the house mercenaries" he gestured behind him as several extremely well armed soldiers, several of which were even carrying sealing stones. "And as we seem to have overstayed our welcome we should probably get going." he said,making towards the door. "You two flirt later, we got shit to do!" he called back to the group.

Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Aerisa » Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:29 pm

"What, you her pimp now? Learn some manners before she or I get to beat it into you!" The Shargress seemed more than displeased at the way marzy acted toward Bery. Apparently so was Grey, since she bopped him on the head almost as soon as he found himself in Bery's headlock. "Be nice, she just give you freedom."

"Heh, I could have taken it ANY time I wanted, I knew where the key was."

Bery sighed, petting his head slightly but not letting it go. "He's right you know. Often I came back to find him playing with it. Beside, you shouldn't worry too much about his antics... he's annoying to NO end, but loyal."

"And SHE'S a spoiled brat, but she's also way too nice for her own good. I need to stay around to make sure she doesn't start trusting too many persons like ME!" He grinned as he glanced toward Lok.

"Don't mean to interrupt folks, but we still have a rather miffed group of rather drunk bar patrons who are probably none too happy with a Sarghress patrol barging in on them, especially the house mercenaries. And as we seem to have overstayed our welcome we should probably get going. You two flirt later, we got shit to do!"

Bery released Marzy and started walking away. "Yes! Let's get going! We'll decide where to go once we're farther away... Right now I just want to get OUT."
Stories about Lae'ryza:
Demonic Bond(finished)

Aerisa
Vel'akar

Postby Alric » Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:33 pm

The Am'saag gave a slight chuckle at Beryl'azuli's words. "That's good...best to leave slave punishment to the owner." A sound of clinking armor was heard from Tur'geis' left, where none of the Wolf Fangs had stepped yet. Turning his head to face the source of the sound, Tur'geis saw a large band of mercenaries enter. Probably hired swords in case something like this occurred. His hand involuntarily moved to the grip of his sword as he eyed the new arrivals.

"Where the fuck were you? Trying out the merchandise while we broke the fight up?" growled Tur'geis as the mercenaries entered the bar. Getting out and letting them deal with the mess might not be such a bad idea after all.

"Let the locals deal with this shit. We're out of here," barked the squad leader, nodding towards the exit.

Tur'geis flung a few ada onto the bar as he made his way out with the Wolf Fangs and the others. "I don't think you two can ride with us, but stick close and we'll keep you safe as long as you're on our patrol route," advised Tur'geis as he mounted his wolf.

DTRP Character Reviewer
Wiki Editor and Writer
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay