For general community discussion.

Who will die in chapter 32? -POLL-

Who do you think will die in chapter 32?

Chrys
2%
Diva
No votes
Somebody else(put name in the post)
1%
None of main characters will die
6%
Kiel
7%
Kyo
1%
Lu
11%
Mel
3%
Naal demon
9%
Nau
1%
Quain
9%
Shinae
23%
Sillice
No votes
Snadhya
3%
Zhor
22%

Total votes : 149

Re: Who will die in chapter 32? -POLL-

Postby Shanna66 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:44 am

Idunyken wrote:;_;

Why does everyone want the best giant spider in the underworld to die? *upset*

i adore him but he has no more use to the plot so it makes sense to kill him off sometime
Shanna66
Vel'akar

Clan: Sullisin'rune

Postby Harbinger of Cookies » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:16 am

Shanna66 wrote:

i adore him but he has no more use to the plot so it makes sense to kill him off sometime

Now I don't believe in that logic really... It doesn't make sense to kill him for that reason (assuming it's even true), it just makes him expendable, so he can be killed for any other reason (such as, hairy legs aren't sexy ^^; ).
Harbinger of Cookies
Summoner

Postby Shanna66 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:06 am

Harbinger of Cookies wrote:
Shanna66 wrote:

Now I don't believe in that logic really... It doesn't make sense to kill him for that reason (assuming it's even true), it just makes him expendable, so he can be killed for any other reason (such as, hairy legs aren't sexy ^^; ).

i think he has more use to the plot dead than alive at the moment. if he dies it upsets mel quite a bit. if he lives then that just means that in some panels we will see a purple spider. at most ariel may meet him after learning he is her father. but as we see in drowtales fathers mean nothing so that would probably give us one or 2 pages for that scene and a funny chibi page and then never see the two of them together again
Shanna66
Vel'akar

Clan: Sullisin'rune

Postby Torrin » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:23 pm

jarek56 wrote:
Shanna66 wrote:i think lu will die since she knows too much. or we find out its not really lu, one or the other
or our favorite purple spider. he already fathered ariel so he has no more use in the plot and if he dies it will mean mel will have to develop more as a character

I've always believed, deep down, that Lu's been dead for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time...ever since her ill-fated encounter....

Gives jarek56 a cookie.

Shanna66 wrote:

It's precisely because (1) people like him, (2) he's never (as far as we know) done anything at all for the readers to dislike him other than be who (or rather, what) he is, (3) he's not absolutely plot - critical, and (4) he's cute - animal - like that his mortality likelihood goes to dangerously high levels. That is the nature of the Drowtales world. :(
Torrin
Vel'akar

Postby Kirik » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:22 am

Well Zhor is bigger version of Fuzzy, so indeed his fate may be sealed.

I suppose being a furry in DT is suffering.

Cute biogolem dragon too didn't make it.

Solution?

Mel should go to Jaal and make Zhor aura transferred to sexy female biogolem body.
Kirik
Vel'akar

Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby Duran » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:50 am

Voted:
Shinae: Ok it is 70/30 (against her). I really don´t see what should become with the character after the chapter. She don´t know where Chriys is (Even if she want to follow her or is very "friendly" asked about her whereabout by Zala). And her stay in the Sharen after the person she should watch over suddenly disapears is kind of hard to imagine.

Demon Naal: I think only host Naal dies and the demon is sealed in the green stone.
Duran
Tainted

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Ra'tatosk » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:18 am

Kirik wrote:Well Zhor is bigger version of Fuzzy, so indeed his fate may be sealed.

I suppose being a furry in DT is suffering.

Cute biogolem dragon too didn't make it.

Solution?

Mel should go to Jaal and make Zhor aura transferred to sexy female biogolem body.

He is a male so that would be so wrong.

It is one thing to be born transgender, but be forced to be transgender. *omfg* *doh*

And that would force Kern to give him much more space as you all can see in the comics Misfile or Exiern. :0

We don't got time for those sorts of mishaps. *upset* *wee*
Ra'tatosk
Vel'akar

Clan: Illhar'dro

Postby Kirik » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:34 am

Ra'tatosk wrote:He is a male so that would be so wrong.

Well if he would agree then there's no problem and for sure Zhor would want to satisfy Mel in normal way which she would enjoy.

And also imagine Zhor's hilarious confusion, he would not spurt web anymore...

Also Shinae's being the leader in voting, girl has it tough.
Kirik
Vel'akar

Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby yomi » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:38 pm

Well, I surely don't want him to die. I like him and want him to live. But the question wasn't who we want to die but who we think will die. And I do fear Zhor will die. Fear, not want.
yomi
Tainted

Clan: Illhar'dro

Postby Zan' Axaris » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:12 am

So many votes for Shinae! XD

And Zhor, surprisingly. I think that would be a less predictable twist, and probably much more heart-wrenching.
Zan' Axaris
Nether Seed

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby Zerina » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:07 pm

I initially didn't interpret the Mel pic as her mourning over something :x I saw it as Kel mourning over a dead Mel (ie she was crying as she died). But I think she's got too much importance to die off.

As for Lu... I think that while Snadhya investigated the battle scene, Lu used the opportunity to tell Mel what she'd learned, knowing she would (or might) lose the control battle with Khaless eventually. So if that's the case and Lu's already revealed what she's learned, Lu/Khaless is free to die and Mel must survive (or, like Lu, survive long enough to share her knowledge).
Zerina
Nether Spawn

Clan: Sharen

Postby Max_black0 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:30 pm

I'd like it if Sillice killed Diva.
I think it'd incredibly ironic if after all of her sisters attempts to to do the deed, if Sillice was finally the one to kill Diva.
Max_black0
Vel'akar

Postby Lunnig149 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:42 pm

Max_black0 wrote:I'd like it if Sillice killed Diva.
I think it'd incredibly ironic if after all of her sisters attempts to to do the deed, if Sillice was finally the one to kill Diva.

That is a very, very cruel thought! :w But in a sad way it would be fun to watch.

Sillice:
"You again? :x What are you doing in my house?" *freezes them in a solid block of ice*
Lunnig149
Vel'akar

Postby Harbinger of Cookies » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:03 pm

Zerina wrote:As for Lu... I think that while Snadhya investigated the battle scene, Lu used the opportunity to tell Mel what she'd learned, knowing she would (or might) lose the control battle with Khaless eventually. So if that's the case and Lu's already revealed what she's learned, Lu/Khaless is free to die and Mel must survive (or, like Lu, survive long enough to share her knowledge).

Why would that secret need to be revealed to anybody in the story? Much more effective if it's lost with Lu... *sweatdrop*

We had a good run with only Lu knowing the secret, and now we could have the angst of the secret being lost, followed a "nice" run with waiting for the tainted time bombs to go off on unsuspecting Chel, and wondering if any of the surviving main cast turn out to have the safe taint...
Harbinger of Cookies
Summoner

Postby Lunnig149 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:22 pm

Harbinger of Cookies wrote:
Zerina wrote:As for Lu... I think that while Snadhya investigated the battle scene, Lu used the opportunity to tell Mel what she'd learned, knowing she would (or might) lose the control battle with Khaless eventually. So if that's the case and Lu's already revealed what she's learned, Lu/Khaless is free to die and Mel must survive (or, like Lu, survive long enough to share her knowledge).

Why would that secret need to be revealed to anybody in the story? Much more effective if it's lost with Lu... *sweatdrop*

We had a good run with only Lu knowing the secret, and now we could have the angst of the secret being lost, followed a "nice" run with waiting for the tainted time bombs to go off on unsuspecting Chel, and wondering if any of the surviving main cast turn out to have the safe taint...

That is a very, very cruel thought! :w But in a sad way it would be fun to watch. (I know I´ve said it but it is true in this case, too.)

Well so you mean the whole thing with Lu was only to make us know about the bombs? Instead of letting us know of this unpleasant fact in some conversation? *ooo*
That would be simple, but pretty solved... Like that one. (If that is the case thumbs up for Kern *wee* )
Lunnig149
Vel'akar

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion