Archive of the pre-timeskip roleplays. If you wish to continue a pre-timeskip roleplay, you'll have to do so in the DT Freestyle subforum! PM Thalar to have a thread moved from this subforum to the Freestyle subforum.

Searching for a sister (Surface Privt)

Re: Searching for a sister (Surface Privt)

Postby Rilla Treespirit » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:35 pm

Having climbed up the wagon sitting on a crate filled with goodness knows what Rilla sat quietly watching the scenery go by. She rolled up her sleeves and leaned back soaking up the sun.

She chuckled when the conversation turned naturally to food and replied after her friend's voice trailed away "Yes you probably should, it's making me hungry."

She turned to look at her, frowned at her posture and sat up starting to ask "Is something wr-aah" A feral had jumped at her when her back had been turned, a crude stone knife in hand. She cursed foully and shook it off quickly enough, pushing it off the wagon, but not before collecting a series of scratches along on arm. The spidersilk had protected her from the knife.

"Damn ferals." she leaned out to see if there were any more of them, unsurprisingly, she was yanked out of the moving wagon almost immediately.

There were lots more. She didn't have time to count but at a guess, about 15 of them, maybe a few more How the hell had they managed to hide?!

((Yep she can be pretty stupid :D It's been ages since I've posted here. *eek* Time sure does fly))
Rilla Treespirit
Demon

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Kithrune » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:25 am

Di'onte herd the commotion and immediately threw a dagger, killing the feral closet to Rilla'mae. Letting lose an ear splitting roar, Di'onte unsheved his sword and charged towards the large group of ferals, causing the front row to take a few steps back.

(Trained singers can have very large lung capacity)
Kithrune
Tainted

Clan: Illhar'dro

Postby django » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:39 pm

"Shit!" Mae shouted she fired her cross bow at closet feral. The bolt entered the ferals soft eye and didn't stop until it hit the back of the skull with a muffled crunch.

The ferals were quick and everywhere but were not organized and fought as individuals. Unable to reload her crossbow, she threw it at the closet feral. It bought her enough to snatch her spear and stab a feral in a mouth as it tried to climb up the wagon.

This wasn't the time to panic she told herself as she had to keep them off the wagon. She felt the impact of a rock slam into her shoulder, leaving a nice bruise under her armor. Without that her armor would have busted her up good.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rilla Treespirit » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:42 pm

Struggling away from the feral that pulled her she was surprised to find him falling down, a dagger stuck in his chest. A good throw by Dion'te. The next instant she was stunned by an exceptionally loud roar. 'Damn that's loud.' she thought before slashing at the nearest feral. Di'onte's charge gave her time to slip through them, stabbing one, it let out a horrible yowling noise. She grimaced in disgust. and stood herself back to back with Di'onte.

"And here was me thinking ferals were cute and harmless." She called out, mock cheerfully. She'd always wanted one for a pet when she was younger. A glance towards the front of the wagon saw Mae fighting off a few ferals with a spear.

They weren't working together well, these ferals. Utterly uncoordinated. Attacking one at once rather than as a whole, even so... "We should get back to the wagon, Dee."
Rilla Treespirit
Demon

Postby Kithrune » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:39 am

"RIGHT! FOLLOW ME!"

Di'onte charged towards the cart, cutting down two ferals who were attempting to flee.

Gripping his sword with two hands he let out another mighty roar and rushed up to a group of three ferals standing between him and the wagon. Summoning his vast reserves of strength, swordsmanship, and raw virile manliness He slashed the three of them in half in one swing.

He wished.

In reality he let loose a high pitched, angry squeal, ran at three cat folk who were running away anyway. He swung wildly and fell flat on his face with a distict *snap*. The three feral dropped their crude knives laughing.

Di'onte let loose a weak gurgle that sounded suspiciously like 'just kill me now'.
Kithrune
Tainted

Postby django » Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:33 pm

Maes eyes widened as she saw Di'onte fall to the ground. "D!" What could she do help... what could she do without getting herself killed in the process?

Her concentration was broke again as another rock flew over her head. "Fuck who ke.." Then they all started throwing rocks, "Fuck fuck fuck." Mae cursed and muttered to her self as she ducked down trying to avoid the first wave of rock thrown at her.

One of the ferals where stupid enough to try to climb back up during this onslaught, only to get pelted with a rock in the back of the head by his own team mate; knocking him out.

She was tired and frustrated with this rock throwing shit. Charging up a powerful mana bolt and she threw it at one of the rock throwers, burning a hole in the ferals chest.

It was getting hard to swing and stabbed with her spear. No matter how deep she stabbed them, there was another ready to take his place.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rilla Treespirit » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:23 pm

Following Di'onte she cursed when he fell over, but took advantage of the 3 ferals' surprised amusement by attacking, she dispatched them quickly, with quick slashes of her daggers and turning back grabbed hold of his arm dragging him to his feet and past the 3 bodies to the edge of the wagon. " you're ******* heavy Dee!" she yelled, she'd tease him about this later.

At least they were back at the wagon now, she glanced inside and noticed a feral that had climbed up inside, sneaking up behind Mae who was busy with the ones climbing up at the front. She gave a yell, "Mae Behind you!" and tried to climb up but slipped on the blood and almost fell over. "Bloody, blood" She swore, then felt stupid.

She opened her mouth to yell again hoping to distract the feral and got hit in the head with a thrown rock. She staggered, blood pouring into her eyes from a nasty cut on her forehead. It hurt like hell. Damn this blasted situation.
Rilla Treespirit
Demon

Postby Kithrune » Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:54 pm

Di'onte struggled to stand, still slightly dazed from the fall. His left arm gave off a dull throbbing pain and refused to obey his orders.

a brief look reviled the desperation of their situation. Ree was bleeding, Mae was cornered and the horses were...unharmed?

Maybe they could make it out of here yet. Di'onte began to concentrate, summoning all the manna and training within him.

"CLOSE YOUR EYES!"

A large blast of light shot from Di'onte's entire body, bathing the entire area in piercing pale blue light. The ferals howled in pain and fled blindly in all directions, opposite the light. The horses reared up and neighed in pain but somehow managed to stay put.

((Di'onte is now weak from overusing manna and has a moderate arm sprain))
Kithrune
Tainted

Postby django » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:59 pm

She didn't know who to listen to first but she closed her eyes and stabbed with the back end of her spear, scoring a hit on something behind her. The back blade or Tiki sticker was usually used stick in the ground or a back up weapon.

She saw the blinding light from under her eye lids and knew what D did.

Opening her eyes Mae and knew this was there last chance. The ferals were defenseless against the spear blade, their fur did nothing but take hit after hit. Most of her hits were neck

Most at this point have lost the will to fight and started to abandon their brothers. The few that did remain, laid face down in the pools of blood.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rilla Treespirit » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:07 pm

The meaning behind Dee's shout didn't really register through the painful, dazed, nauseous feelings but it didn't really matter. Her eyes were screwed shut in an effort to keep the blood out of them. She had her right hand pressed tightly against her forehead. She was leaning against the wagon with her other hand, trying to stay standing, when something lit up, brightly. Not that she was in any state to notice.

She slowly slid her hand down the wagon, ending up on her knees. It was a good thing for her that the ferals stopped attacking then. "Mffgh, feel awful." she muttered spitting out blood. Then she threw up all over her knees, ruining her clothes.
Rilla Treespirit
Demon

Postby Kithrune » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:02 pm

Di'onte sat down, propping himself up against the wagon.

"Using manna in the overworld is really taxing. I'm gonna go to sleep now, wake me up when we find Ree's sister."

I wonder if shes as hot as Ree

and with that Di'onte passed out.
Kithrune
Tainted

Postby django » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:33 pm

Oh Sharess, did things get from bad to almost worst. "Hold on guys. We need to get out of here before the ferals deiced to have another round." It made her sick to her stomach seeing her friends like this. She just wanted to stop everything and help them but she couldn't, not now with all these ferals still around.

She picked Di'onte up and hauled him into the back of the wagon. 'Sharess I hope hes not dead' Me thought to herself as she went back for Rilla. "Come on, I'll help you up." She said as she took Rilla by the shoulders and helped her into the wagon. "Hold this against your head." she pressed a pieace of cloth against her bleeding head. "I sorry I cant stich it right now but we have I have to move this wagon or the ferals will be back."

After calming the horses. Mae got the wagon moving.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rilla Treespirit » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:28 pm

There was a thump next to her, causing Rilla'me to look up. There was Dee lying on the ground, she wondered what had happened. And there was Mae's voice, she noted, it sounded rather far away. She moved about and helped Di'onte before coming back and helping her into the wagon. She pressed something to her forehead and she clamped her hand over it obediently. Mae let out a string of words which she could only assume was a coherent sentence. Something about stitches and ferals. She grunted in response. Then the wagon started moving. Every bump and jolt hammered another nail into her head.

'I am NOT going to pass out' she thought to herself firmly, through the pain. Repeating it out loud might help, she decided, so she did. "I am NO' gonnna passout" She said it as loudly and clearly as she could. Gradually her thoughts started sorting themselves out.

She fervently hoped they'd stop soon but it was a vain hope, and she knew it. At least the bleeding seemed to have stopped. It was gonna be a nightmare when the cloth got pulled off.

((I'll be camping from thursday so won't be posting till start of August, except tomorrow))
Rilla Treespirit
Demon

Postby Kithrune » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:11 am

Di'onte came to facing a steel reenforced wall of pain. He had regained the use of his left arm but all movement made his shoulder seer and throb. Pulling himself upright he looked at Ree and smiled weakly.

"I guess we got out of that in one piece... more or less. When we get back to Chel, remind me to strangle first cat I see."
Kithrune
Tainted

Postby Rilla Treespirit » Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:31 pm

She opened her eyes at the sound of movement and found that Dee had woken up. "Glad you're ok." She gave a faint smile.

She gave a half hearted chuckle at his words "No! Don't hurt the poor kitties. What did they ever do to you, aside from trying to kill you and steal your things? " Rilla'me protested theatrically, removing her hand from her injury. She whimpered slightly. "That probably wasn't the best of idea's. Think I'll take a little nap..."
Rilla Treespirit
Demon

PreviousNext

Return to Drowtales Roleplay Archive