The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Re: Leader Archive - Day 19: Miner Chosen

Postby weilong on Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:04 pm

lol true i mean they don't even have eyes :P
Haichun of the Harvesters used to be a scholar but not much to read or teach atm so what can you do really? OOO THERE GOES A LIZARD!!!
weilong
Demon

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby kirio on Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:40 am

Pariel wrote:Slaves- Yes. Because they're controlled by Overseers.

Faceless- Not a chance. Too clueless.

*upset*

Not just too clueless, but also unsupervised by the nature of the game. Sending the faceless to the mine would just make more work for the Healer and nursing staff... or worse. :U
Mana allows us to feel our connection to the world through the elements. Become one with that which thou wouldst change and the magic becomes effortless.
Cloudless Mind
kirio
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Kir'ima on Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:42 am

kirio wrote:Not just too clueless, but also unsupervised by the nature of the game. Sending the faceless to the mine would just make more work for the Healer and nursing staff... or worse. :U

Well, it would be one way for Kern to get rid of the people who unsubscribed for the summer... *wutno*
waiting patiently for my next chance at Sayatt
everyone stay clear of my blast radius
Kir'ima
the scout

Postby kirio on Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:57 am

Kir'ima wrote:
kirio wrote:Not just too clueless, but also unsupervised by the nature of the game. Sending the faceless to the mine would just make more work for the Healer and nursing staff... or worse. :U

Well, it would be one way for Kern to get rid of the people who unsubscribed for the summer... *wutno*

Doubt it. We're back up to 206. It's lower than the peak of 210, but recovered from the drop to 200 we had a week or so ago. Last year the drop (made worse from the changeover from Demonic Courtship) was from nearly 160 to a low of 136. At one point we lost 14 members in a single week. :@ That's why it got into the comic.
Mana allows us to feel our connection to the world through the elements. Become one with that which thou wouldst change and the magic becomes effortless.
Cloudless Mind
kirio
Dark Chibi Demon

Re: EA Updated - Intruders spotted

Postby Novusod on Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:02 am

One of the warrior patrols spotted Intruders to the southwest. I wonder who they could be and where they came from. Might be the the slaves we ran off or relic hunters coming out of Chel.
"A pessimists looks at the wind and complains. An optimist looks at the wind and believes the wind will change. A leader looks at the wind and trims the sails."
Novusod
Demon

Re: LA: Short Comedy Special

Postby Meckruco on Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:21 am

KILL EM ALL!!!

*falls over witn bottle of Jack in hand*

saved the booze... good.

(((I am currently inibreated at this time of this post. thinking and any posts at this time are not to be taken seriously.)))
"Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum" If you desire peace, prepare for war.
House the of Will of Fire
Fourth Tir'ay Champ is Meck the bear killer.
Meckruco
Vel'akar

Re: EA Updated - Intruders spotted

Postby kirio on Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:48 am

Novusod wrote:One of the warrior patrols spotted Intruders to the southwest. I wonder who they could be and where they came from. Might be the the slaves we ran off or relic hunters coming out of Chel.

They might have been a few of the runaway slaves we drove away from the ruins. It's not like they had anywhere else in particular to go.
Cloudless Mind
kirio
Dark Chibi Demon

Re: Event Archive, Day 20

Postby Meckruco on Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:24 pm

*next morning and sober again*

maybe they want to join us... i mean... some of em might be thinking that it would be better to go back than die of whatever out in the wild.

just a thought.
"Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum" If you desire peace, prepare for war.
House the of Will of Fire
Fourth Tir'ay Champ is Meck the bear killer.
Meckruco
Vel'akar

Postby Serantis on Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:37 pm

Meckruco wrote:maybe they want to join us... i mean... some of em might be thinking that it would be better to go back than die of whatever out in the wild.

just a thought.

I was thinking the same Meck, or should say im hoping its the slaves that once inhabited the ruin's.
Either way we will find out soon enough, For now i think continuing training and harvesting (Duh) so we will be better preparred regardless, but it couldnt hurt to increase the patrol's in that area.
But thats not up to me :3
It's all fun and games,..........Until flying monkeys ATTACK!
Serantis
Demon

Postby Picanet on Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:33 pm

I'm really hoping it's just the slaves - I would much rather have more time to get work started in the mine and our defenses built up before people start peeking in on us - former owners of the mine or otherwise. I wouldn't be adverse either to beefing up the patrols there again - perhaps a fixed look-out point that might one day develop into a proper choke-point or gate.
- Somebody that you used to know
Picanet
Vel'akar

Postby Hfar on Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:45 am

I really hope it's nothing dangerous or something we have to deal with immediately. We're tied up at the healers as it is with the lepers and the issue of medical supplies. Another batch of wounded so soon would probably push us past the limit.
We shall settle this in the ancient way. WITH A CHILDREN'S CARD GAME!
Hfar
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Writer on Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:44 pm

Righty-dighty. Time to choose a symbol for our clan! I've put up the option for Ka'talyin's five-branched mana symbol, and I'm throwing my full support behind that one. As the Ill'haress says, it's a very artistic symbol, one which we can add oodles of depth and meaning to ourselves. For me, as a Tei'kaliath, I'd be pleased to see something like that as our symbol.

Oh, and...Kir'ima and Bel'xullyn, sitting in a tree, K I S S I N G.

Good luck with the relationship, you two! :D
Due'gar Tolmen Tei'Kaliath - A busy builder.

A day at work. - "I wish...Um. Nevermind."

Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark. Guard them well or one day you may be your own victim. - Navajo proverb.
Writer
Vel'akar

Postby Bel'xullyn on Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:08 pm

Writer wrote:Oh, and...Kir'ima and Bel'xullyn, sitting in a tree, K I S S I N G.

Good luck with the relationship, you two! :D

ahah nice song }:3
Thank you !
*blush*
Bel'xullyn
Vel'akar

Postby Tohya on Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:33 pm

Aw, I did not get enough votes to do anything with the faceless this time.

Although it had been mentioned quite some time ago so this wouldn't be the same group, but the group that was spotted in the SW could be mushroom gatherers as well.
Tohya
Vel'akar

Postby Jaibyrd on Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:41 pm

I just wanted to quickly comment on the vote option I put forth as I love both designs, more so Tali's when it comes right down to it, but the symbology for both has deep meanings for our clan. Thus, why not both in one?

Here's just a quickie design using Tali's design (sorry for not asking permission first Tali):

Just a thought, didn't mean to confuse the issue... ^^;
AIM: Desinique - YIM: jai_byrd13 - MSN: Jai_byrd13@hotmail.com - Skype: jaibyrd13 - Twitter: Jaibyrd - dA: Jaibyrd
Jaibyrd
Vel'akar

PreviousNext

Return to Community Centre