The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Re: Event Archive Updated: Day 13 - End of Day

Postby Meckruco on Sat May 03, 2008 1:48 pm

yes i know im leading the group of slavers around.. but once Meck sees what is happening, (and most likely being the closest of the clan member) ill be on of the first they go for..

they will wish they hadnt.

FOR THE GLORY OF THE CLAN! OOOOOOHHHRAA!!!
Meckruco
Vel'akar

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Jaibyrd on Sat May 03, 2008 1:54 pm

Skull goblets! Functional and sends a message! ;)
Jaibyrd
Vel'akar

Postby Lady Tenkage on Sat May 03, 2008 2:22 pm

I'm working on it, but Quel's not around to talk to, yet.
Lady Tenkage
Demon

Postby Meska369 on Sun May 04, 2008 4:50 am

I say, dead dude's heads on pikes, as they are already decomposing... Newly dead can be drinking vessels.
Meska369
Dragon of the Nether

Location: When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained. - Mark Twain

Postby Dice Warwick on Sun May 04, 2008 5:51 am

What did someone say that Quel is dead! Can I have his rank. }:3
Dice Warwick
Morrock Oracle

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby Finish on Sun May 04, 2008 9:20 am

Dice Warwick wrote:What did someone say that Quel is dead! Can I have his rank. }:3

Yes. But the rank requieres that you walk around shirtless the whole day. ;)
Finish
Merc on vacation

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Lady Tenkage on Sun May 04, 2008 2:47 pm

*facevault*
Lady Tenkage
Demon

Postby Frost Indri on Sun May 04, 2008 2:52 pm

Finish wrote:
Dice Warwick wrote:What did someone say that Quel is dead! Can I have his rank. }:3

Yes. But the rank requieres that you walk around shirtless the whole day. ;)

Woo Hoo! Go Shana!

;p

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Meska369 wrote:I say, dead dude's heads on pikes, as they are already decomposing... Newly dead can be drinking vessels.

Ew. Smelly. Both ways. dead bodies on pike and the drinking vessels. Smelly in an enclosed space, non-the-less. with no wind to take smells away.

Ew.
Frost Indri
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Jeriah on Sun May 04, 2008 3:54 pm

I don't mean to incite anything, but technically, if people feel that any ranked member isn't doing their job adequately, they can make a motion to have them replaced. If they get strong enough support from others, it should come to pass. Considering that it doesn't directly affect any specific action, having the highest majority should not be needed as it can occur alongside a 'major' option. At least, if An'jhali feels that the motion is warranted, that should be the case. I know it seems mean of me to point out such a thing, but hasn't it been awhile since Quel has been around? And from his last post, no ETA on when he'll return. So if someone wants to step up to replace him, I'd probably back them up.

Frost Indri wrote:
Meska369 wrote:I say, dead dude's heads on pikes, as they are already decomposing... Newly dead can be drinking vessels.

Ew. Smelly. Both ways. dead bodies on pike and the drinking vessels. Smelly in an enclosed space, non-the-less. with no wind to take smells away.

Ew.

I thought there should be some wind (That comes from the rift).

I'm not crazy about cadaver ornamentation either and would prefer we err on not publicly announcing we killed a slaver group in case any potential friends should walk by to admire the handiwork.
Jeriah
Vel'akar

Postby Meckruco on Sun May 04, 2008 4:40 pm

Quel handed control of the scouts to Kern before he left. this has been brought up before.
Meckruco
Vel'akar

Postby Jeriah on Sun May 04, 2008 6:09 pm

Perhaps I missed something in translation then. I thought it was a temporary situation. But I digress, it'll only be an issue if someone steps up to take his place. If no one does, then we just maintain the status quo as we have been.
Jeriah
Vel'akar

Postby Finish on Sun May 04, 2008 7:31 pm

Did I miss something? Quel dosen't lead the scouts any longer?

Dead bodies on pike don't sounds good. Not even skulls. We don't want to become Vloz'ress # 2. I thought we could use them more to intimidate the next bully, who don't have any connenctions to a Clan but feels strong because he has some fellows and a few rusty daggers.

Then we could show them our skulls: "Look this was once a stupid gladiator who called us "shitty Clan", and here we have the head of a woman who tried to enslave us and laught about our Illharess and here we have the skull of ... who did .... and now please tell us again what you want from us."
Bully: "Uhm... love and peace?"
Finish
Merc on vacation

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Jeriah on Mon May 05, 2008 3:10 am

No, Quel still leads the scouts, but some have been jesting that with his RL absence, someone should replace him. But that's all they were; mere jests. Hopefully goading him into letting us know he's still alive. I merely stated a fact in the event they weren't jokes.

On a different topic, it would appear that I pretty much reset the turn. I apologize. From the looks of the results, I wonder if only the officers should submit their actions to An'jhali this week as advise (on top of events) so people can 'vote' to see how many people get involved with each plan?

On the bright side, it was educational on how the change to the advice (Player Identification) changes how the storyline is affected. I thought I was giving a suggestion to An'jhali, not inciting a crowd behind her back. Ha ha. I certainly didn't want to yell that out loud. Hopefully the slavers didn't catch wind of it.
Jeriah
Vel'akar

Postby Frost Indri on Mon May 05, 2008 3:30 am

Heh. *Waives about the femur threateningly*

lol

Anyhow, who wants to help me steal a lizard. I'm still finding out how I'm doing it, but just in case I need to collect the volunteer numbers myself, anyone who wants to help can PM me (click yon small envelope under my name). Remember-- you have to be a free agent. If you're already hired, your helping your respective boss.

(I'll post this in my studio as well.)

Edit: The free agent thing was submitting to me in person. Since that is not necessary, don't you worry about being a free agent. ;)
Last edited by Frost Indri on Mon May 05, 2008 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Frost Indri
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Lady Tenkage on Mon May 05, 2008 3:41 am

Go Indri. ^__^ I'm gonna sit tight till we scouts know what we're doing.
Lady Tenkage
Demon

PreviousNext

Return to Community Centre