The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Postby Nerev on Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:31 am

To show I have no hard feelings about losing - because, face it, unless Shiir backs out and asks for all votes for him to be credited to me instead (unlikely!), I'm toast - I'm willing to pay the first month's $10 ranked member fee in advance for whoever winds up being appointed Warmaster. I'd been saving the money to make a grab at the position when it popped up, but that plan seems to have been foiled. I don't have anything else to do with the money at the moment, so I might as well spend on the Warmaster position as it was originally intended for. Plus this might net me a few votes (unlikely!).
Nerev
Summoner

Location: If only my gi was oranger I could grow a monkey tail.
Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Serantis on Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:37 pm

Its just it has been election time or something around here and im seeing those signs everywhere and OH MY GOD those commercials that take shots at each other Bleh .

Also i had to run off some guy who was putting up a sign in my yard without asking anyone and then he tried to talk me into voting for the guy ....Hes just lucky i did have a gun on me lol
Serantis
Demon

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Lord Stone on Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:13 pm

I'm not sure how much of a shot either of us have at the rank of warmaster Nerev. I'm quite new here myself, and I've made my speech in another thread now. I would be quite willing to pay the $10 per month for a ranked position (of course, otherwise I wouldn't have stepped forward :-p), but I guess there are older members here who have a much better chance at winning this election :-).

But, I don't think you should count yourself out of the running yet. Sure, maybe you don't have the strongest position (and neither have I)... but an election's an election, and it's the clan that decides.
Lord Stone
Nether Spawn

Postby Thalar on Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:50 pm

Definately. Go make a statement in the IC thread, and one on the shoutbox. After all, more than one hundred clan members don't read the forums! :)
(Although I hope they will, at some point)
Thalar
Melon Berserker

Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby Lord Stone on Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:56 pm

I'm with you there... more forum awareness is good ^^ Now how do we go about achieving that? (Yes, you can count on me becoming a regular visitor here ^^)

The Forum Awareness Campaign ^^
Lord Stone
Nether Spawn

Postby Serantis on Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:13 pm

Thalar wrote:Definately. Go make a statement in the IC thread, and one on the shoutbox. After all, more than one hundred clan members don't read the forums! :)
(Although I hope they will, at some point)

Agreed Thalar, i hope they do also it would make the forums and elections such as this one more even.

And no i havent decided yet as to who im going to vote for as Warmaster , im gonna wait till more people step forward and speak. But whoever wins i will expect them to keep up their convictions and be active in the forums.

Anywho good luck to everyone and above all remember this is supposed to be fun so no slandering ... it makes my skin crawl unless it has provable evidence to back it up.
Serantis
Demon

Postby Q on Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:57 pm

I already have my vote cast on, but as I said on the shoutbox, if people want me for warmaster, Ill go for warmaster. If not, i am content with my position.

Let the clan decide.
Q
Demon

Postby Nerev on Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:10 am

It seems I have to withdraw my offer to pay for Warmaster - long story short my little cousin got hurt and I had to foot part of the doctor's bill. I'll have more money next month, but at the moment I've only got about $5 left in the bank.

I'm also withdrawing myself from the running, since even if I did win I wouldn't be able to make the Ranked subscription payment. Any votes for me should either be disregarded or counted toward Shiir.
Nerev
Summoner

Postby Serantis on Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:28 am

Im truly sorry to hear that Nerev , I hope your cousin is ok .
I know how that is my little sister has 3 kids and ive payed for some of their medical stuff myself, im actually just recovering from that recently.
Again im sorry to hear that Nerev

"May the Goddess guide you to your path"
Serantis
Demon

Postby Lord Stone on Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:23 am

I'm sorry to hear you're stepping out Nerev... but alas, life is more important than a game, no matter how fun and interesting the game might be.
Lord Stone
Nether Spawn

Postby Nerev on Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:29 am

It's not like I'm leaving Path to Power, just withdrawing my bid for Warmaster. This time.
Nerev
Summoner

Postby Lord Stone on Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:58 pm

I know that... I was more talking about the Warmaster election and not PtP as a whole really... and I just worded it badly again in the shoutbox ~_~
Lord Stone
Nether Spawn

Postby Frost Indri on Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:02 pm

I'm sorry to hear about your cousin Nerev. :( I hope the little tyke (or big tyke) is feeling better, and I'm sorry you had to pull out like this. :(
Frost Indri
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Kail'odian on Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:35 am

Hope your cousin gets well soon Nerev.

In other news, the Event Archive has updated. :)
Kail'odian
Vel'akar

Clan: Sharen

Postby Q on Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:49 am

welcome at Quel`s badass team
Q
Demon

PreviousNext

Return to Community Centre