The heart of Ther'avare! Join in the conversations and make yourself known amongst your clan, and participate in its life, culture, and art!

Postby Serantis on Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:35 am

Just let me know if you want any help with them, Im a scout assistant now but until im in training or find out what to do ill be happy to help get them there and keep an eye on them for you =)
Serantis
Demon

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby kirio on Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:00 pm

I think it's a pretty good bet that they were slaves in the old city. If that's the case, I think they've earned a place in clan Tei'kaliath by making it to this cavern with us. We've had lookouts since day two, so I don't think anyone else has joined since we got here unless they were already in this cavern.

On that note, some of them could be the slaves Quel saw in the ruins. They could have snuck down and joined us during the Tir'ay competition.
kirio
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Frost Indri on Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:43 pm

If that's true, Kiro, that solves a one of our problems. ^__^
Frost Indri
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Thalar on Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:29 pm

If they came from our old city it doesn't really matter what status they held, imo. We've all got a new beginning.

If they're the slaves from the ruins, it solves that problem quite effectively, but they aren't wearing any collars, the slaves in the tower were. Of course, they might have gotten rid of them somehow but the group in the tower didn't strike me as particularily decisive. So I'm leaning towards "slaves from our old city" or "newcomers from somewhere else".

As long as they're loyal to the clan I have no issues with them beyond the fact that they need healing and are reluctant to recieve it.

I wonder if they are representative for the small rise in membership as of late.
Thalar
Melon Berserker

Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby kirio on Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:49 pm

:oops: I'd forgotten about the collars.

I hope they came at the same time we did. If not, it makes it look like our lookouts spend more time sleeping than watching. *sweatdrop*
kirio
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Serantis on Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:53 pm

True we have had lookouts since day 2 but they also didnt see those that ran away, they were sleeping on the job if i remember correctly.
If they are from our old city slaves or not they deserve a new start like the rest of us.

If they are others from somewhere else ,Then like Thalar said we should give them a chance so long as they are loyal to the clan.

Either way i dont have a problem with them unless they give me a reason to suspect them of something.
Serantis
Demon

Postby Lady Tenkage on Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:04 pm

We could always ask Quel to take a look at them. He and the other scouts (Madea, Oru'Kiudo) were the ones to spy on the runaways, so they presumably might be able to recognize them.
Lady Tenkage
Demon

Postby Thalar on Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:11 pm

But these are really weak people, possibly showing signs of exhaustion and starvation.. Much like us when we arrived, so I don't think they're our runaways.

I could see them as the last stragglers, having failed to keep pace with the rest of us, but still following in our trail. If so I feel kinda sorry for them, it can't have been easy, yet they did make it.

If they're from Chel I wonder who they are.. and what they can tell us.

If they're from somewhere else.. even more interesting! =)

But their reluctance is most striking to me. It's as if they're ashamed of something, or scared because they know they're doing something wrong.
Thalar
Melon Berserker

Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby Serantis on Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:45 pm

Thats also my main concern also Thalar , its like they are afraid of Elif and they were keeping away from the rest of us during the meeting also.

Hmmm i dunno but either way they need help thats for sure so until we find out whats up lets just treat them altho i know they are in good hands already. =)
Serantis
Demon

Postby Nerev on Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:26 am

It seems we'll be ELECTING a Warmaster. Well, my name's in the hat. If elected I'll do my best to get the other candidates into positions of their own, request the appointment of ranked positions that'll be useful to the military - like armorsmith, for example - in the near future, have the zerg of untrained recruits I suspect we'll be getting assist the harvesters, forge workers, and generally everyone else who's suffering manpower issues at the moment, and take into consideration any good advice someone throws my way. Doesn't mean I'll jump for any random suggestion, but if it makes more sense than my original plan, then I'll go for it.

My plan will be to gather the recruits and drill them while our blacksmith produces weapons for us. As part of their training, these recruits will assist the nonmilitary workers in their tasks - we've got exactly 161 people sitting around doing nothing out of 176 total refugees. That's unacceptable. Once we've made our preparations, a strike team will be dispatched to take control of the ruins. This should be an easy task, and I will coordinate with Quel and the scouts to make sure we have all the intel we need to capture the area with minimal (preferably nonexistent) casualties. Once we have a permanent roof over our heads, I suspect our economy and activity will pick up.

I look forward to seeing how this all goes.
Nerev
Summoner

Location: If only my gi was oranger I could grow a monkey tail.
Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Madea on Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:27 am

Anyone want to RP this out?

Do an in-character and an out of character blurb?
Madea
Pineapple Warmaster

Location: In EVA above Green Ball, surrounded by Space Kitties!
Clan: Sharen

Postby Nerev on Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:43 am

I don't have a zest for RPing anymore... after all the frustrations of my last RP experience, I just can't get back into the groove. Maybe if I don't get involved things won't end in a nuclear war. Hopefully.
Nerev
Summoner

Location: If only my gi was oranger I could grow a monkey tail.
Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Andreas on Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:43 am

Perhaps each candidate, once we have more, should write a paragraph detailing how they plan on retaking the ruins.
Andreas
Nether Spawn

Postby Serantis on Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:53 am

Ok im not gonna start seeing campaign billboards and buttons everywhere in camp am i ???

Maybe a Rp debate in a new thread? im not wanting the position but i would love to read the post for that =)

And once we get a few more people we could have like a town meeting type thing where we can post questions for the Potential Warmaster's.

((Edit)) Ok just read Madea's post in the IC: Counsel thread so ignore the (Rp in a new thread thing Heh.) *sweatdrop*

Ahem anyway good luck to everyone who wants the position *bows*
Besafe and happy debating
Serantis
Demon

Postby Andreas on Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:40 am

Serantis wrote:Ok im not gonna start seeing campaign billboards and buttons everywhere in camp am i ???

Are you sure you wouldn't want that? I for one think it would be vastly entertaining. :)
Andreas
Nether Spawn

PreviousNext

Return to Community Centre