Archive of the pre-timeskip roleplays. If you wish to continue a pre-timeskip roleplay, you'll have to do so in the DT Freestyle subforum! PM Thalar to have a thread moved from this subforum to the Freestyle subforum.

Chel'el'sussoloth- Sullisin'rune Fortress

Chel'el'sussoloth- Sullisin'rune Fortress

Postby Gelorn » Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:29 am

-Description-
The Sullisin'rune dome. Like the Sarghress, it is built far from the city near the black river and lake. The dome itself is covered by patches of glass and crystal, reflecting the lights and giving colors to the ceiling of this small, self-sufficient town. One of the most unique features of this fortress is the open gate. Nearly always open to visitors and to nobles of other clans. The clan members often hold festivals within the huge celebration building. Various events, anniversaries, promotions and... Any reason is good enough to throw a party (often an orgy) within the Sullisin'rune clan. The whole fortress is decorated and rich looking, with gold and silver inlay crossing the streets and buildings. It is said that the whole fortress is a magical pattern itself, warding and protecting the place from invaders. Whether this is true or just a rumor, only a few really know.

-Atmosphere-
As soon as you see the outside of this fortress you you see the wealth that this clan has to offer, nearly everything in the fortress and outside of it is either gold or silver, which maybe common in the underground still are not metals you would make towns out of, showing that this clan has mone and are not afraid of showing it. Yet in the back of your head you remind yourself that if they have so much mone to blow on the fortress, imagine how well suited the army is...
Gelorn
Vel'akar

Postby Meska369 » Wed Dec 08, 2004 8:17 am

*Jel'ri left the Pillar area and drew close to the outer walls of the Sullissen'rune enclave. She looked up at the colors that were cast apon the Rock ceiling of this part of the Caves and smiled at the beauty they were. When she had had her fill of the sight she turned her gaze to the open gate of the Sullissen'rune clan. The place was surounded by an increadable wall of Gold and silver! It was a show of wealth that the commoner turned slave had never beheald in her life. She came closer and approached one of the gate guards and bowed before her.*

Jel'ri spoke with what she hoped was the proper respect. "Excuse me mam, I was purchased by a noble of the Clan Du'arte and told to come here. May I please enter to find my new mistress?"

The Guard smiled wryly at the pretty new slave that Lady M'eska had bought. "Certainly, go inside. Thier housing is located past the 6ths side street off of the right causeway. Once you find the 7th street, turn left and contenue to the 3rd side street on the right. Turn right and it's the first building with the green door. Did you follow all that?"

Jel'ri swallowed and nodded. "Yes, thank you mam."

*As she moved inside to try and find M'eska's family home, the female guard chuckled and watched her leave before turning to speak with one of her compatriots. "Heh, heh... Think she'll be at the next party?"*

"I would love to lay pipe... but I have no pipe to lay" - Meska369
Meska369
Dragon of the Nether

Location: When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained. - Mark Twain
Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby grfu » Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:19 am

Kyore'saa Ilhar'dro approaches the gates confidently, leading his three companions. He smiles broadly and greets everyone he meets along the way in a very friendly manner. He hopes that they don't pay too much attention to his left hand. Upon finally reaching the gates, he calls out, announcing his presence.

"Hello. Hello. May Sharess smile upon all who dwell here. Is there anyone up there to open the gates for a traveling musician. I'm recently arrived in Chel. I heard there was a party, and well, I just couldn't resist."

Kyore smiles to his companions reassuringly.

"They'll open the gates for us. our clans are on good terms with theirs."

Kyore waits patiently for a response.

((here's a description of him:
Kyore is approximately 1.7 meters in height. He is of average build, well toned, but not muscular. He is fast, though, both with his hands and his feet.
Kyore has dark blue eyes that fade to green in the inner iris.
He has shoulder length hair which he lets fall freely. It is white and dark blue at the tips.
Kyore wears blue pants, black boots, a white shirt and a long dark blue coat. He also wears his blue-tinted glasses.
From just above his elbow, his left arm is a mechanical prosthetic. It is embossed with the Ilhar’dro crest.
He has a golden nose ring in his left nostril and a single golden earring in his right ear.
He has the great bird (wish I knew what species it was) of the Ilhar’dro clan tattooed across his chest in ice blue. He has dwarven runes tattooed in white on his left arm. The runes read: “This is the fellow who played us some music and bought us some drinks. What a nice guy.â€
grfu
Vel'akar

Clan: Illhar'dro

Postby Big P » Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:14 am

"As is their relations with us," commented Pharaun. He waited patiently at the gates.

"I still wonder why you have have invited us to join you, Kyore," he said casually. "You have nothing to gain by killing us and we do not command any real power within Chel'El'sussolloth."

((Description: dark-skinned drow with blue bangs in his hair and standing at about six feet. He has some Sarghress (with a clan insignia) chain mail adorning his body and slightly curved long sword at his side. His hair is a whispy white and his eyes have a steely neon color to them.))
Big P
Vel'akar

Postby Jer'tai Wraithblade » Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:56 am

"Becos' not all drow only do things to fuhrther themselves, laddie. There is a thing called bein' friendly an' havin ah good time. We dwarves know of it, but apparently few drow other than the ones in yon fortress know of et," Durin chuckled.

Turning to Kyore, he grinned. "Heh, thankfully mah clan is on good terms wi' everybody."

((Description: A green-bearded and green-eyed duergar wearing green adamantium-plated armor with the Infinity crest of the Nal'sar'koth clan embossed on the chest. He carries a strange-looking crossbow istrapped to his back, as well as a green adamantium-plated axe through a loop in his belt, and a pouch of something or other on his other hip.))
Last edited by Jer'tai Wraithblade on Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jer'tai Wraithblade
Vel'akar

Location: cos (n) * theta radiaans rotation away from the center of your gravity in the z plane.

Postby Kenji » Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:23 pm

I agree with him, Not all drow try to get the upperhand all the time, Just a Most of them! Kenji grinned But that applies to every kind of people down here.

Well, I guess im on good terms with most people seeing as no one knows me. Kenji make a large shruging motions with his shoulders Down here, Sometimes it can seem like a individual is a clan in their own right, So long as you remember who dosn't like you - You'll be fine!

((Young Human Boy with a Scar over his right eye, Wearing little cloathing and carrying a Flute, He has a Sword and a Dagger Jammed into his trousers and they wiggle about slightly when he walks. He has Grey eyes and his hair is A grubby Dark Color))
Kenji
Demon

Postby grfu » Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:16 am

((hey gelorn, aren't you the GM for this place?))
grfu
Vel'akar

Postby Gelorn » Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:36 am

((*Slides in on the back of a dragon* Woah woah, sorry. You could of allerted me via PM if you wanted me. Now then...))

A minuite or so passed before a guard came to peer at who was on the other side of the fortresses gate. Closely looking over everyone there, and noticing parts which most people would shrug off the guard yelled out clearly at the group at the gate "And what makes you think the party is for the likes of you? How do you know its not just for the higher up members of clans? How do you know there is one on in the first place?"
Gelorn
Vel'akar

Postby grfu » Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:54 am

((thankyou gelorn))

Kyore regarded the sentry with more than a little disdain. Doubt the Ilhar'dro nobility would he?

"I am Kyore'Saa Ilhar'Dro, and I request the opportunity to perform my art at the festivities. Our clans are on good terms, and I would like to be able to let my family know that I was well recieved by our friends. In regards to your first question, I am a noble of the Ilhar'dro clan. As for your second, Sullisin'rune parties are traditionally open to all nobles of friendly clans, even some unfriendly. The general concept is, the more, the merrier. For your final question, it is hardly an event that you could keep secret."

He took his guitar case off his back and opened it, taking out his guitar.

"But if you will not grant us entrance, then I shall simply play here."

He starts strumming a few chords.
grfu
Vel'akar

Postby Kenji » Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:38 am

Kenji Gave Kyore a sideways look, his smile once again turning up, but not quite into a full grin.

If there was one way of stirring trouble in a non-violent way, this must be it! Sharess thats such a good idea, i should have thought of it!

Kenji whispered in a low tone to Kyroe Your not serious are you? Heh i hope he dosn't let us in just so we can play out here if you are!

((Why am i allways Grinning with this charicter?))
Kenji
Demon

Postby Big P » Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:19 am

Pharaun held his silence and waited without complaint.
Big P
Vel'akar

Postby Gelorn » Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:04 am

Even before Kenji yelled out his reply the laughter from the guard could be heard clearly. After a couple of seconds though it calmed down and the guard yelled back at the people waiting at the gate "Good answers. Alright, Im opening the gate now. Sorry about that though but one of the nobles has got me up to doing it to nearly everyone comming though here, you wouldnt believe what kind of answers I have gotten thoughout the night."

Another few silent seconds past until the doors opened for those outseide to venture in. The guard who was yelling out to them could be seen standing there with a rather large shield waiting for the people to pass through...
Gelorn
Vel'akar

Postby Big P » Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:01 pm

Pharuan walked through the open doors towards the celebration building beyond. He noticed the bright crystal glass of the building and took note of the myriad of colors reflecting through it. Keeping his mind on his immediate surroundings, he walked to the doors of the building beyond.
Big P
Vel'akar

Postby Kenji » Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:36 pm

Kenji followed his new comrad into the stronghold.

He nodded to the guard and briskly said Thanks Friend as he passed.

Heh, i hope they have food, i aint ate all day!
Kenji
Demon

Postby Kenji » Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:47 pm

((Hey Hello? You Guys are a bit "Dead"))
Kenji
Demon

Next

Return to Drowtales Roleplay Archive