Archive of the pre-timeskip roleplays. If you wish to continue a pre-timeskip roleplay, you'll have to do so in the DT Freestyle subforum! PM Thalar to have a thread moved from this subforum to the Freestyle subforum.

Chel'el'sussoloth: Val' Beldrobbaen Fortress [Public]

Postby Yeo » Fri May 13, 2005 6:17 am

((Damn! I am very sorry. I thought you were still getting there.))

The guards jumped backwards, towards Xinran, at seeing Zakkysha behind them.

“Ah!â€
Yeo
Nether Spawn
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:15 pm

Postby Najah » Fri May 13, 2005 7:10 am

"It is nothing? Really?" Zakkysha glared down at the presence she sensed "Come out if you value your soul !!"
Last edited by Najah on Fri May 13, 2005 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Do me a favor, friends of the DT Forums, visit THIS site and tell me honestly if you laughed, didn't laugh, get confused, or if your brain hurt! kthnksbye ;)
User avatar
Najah
Vel'akar
 
Posts: 1294
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 3:50 am
Clan: Sarghress

Postby Yeo » Fri May 13, 2005 9:28 am

((DELEATE))
Last edited by Yeo on Fri May 13, 2005 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yeo
Nether Spawn
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:15 pm

Postby Najah » Fri May 13, 2005 9:35 am

(( my bad, my eyes are bad today ))
Do me a favor, friends of the DT Forums, visit THIS site and tell me honestly if you laughed, didn't laugh, get confused, or if your brain hurt! kthnksbye ;)
User avatar
Najah
Vel'akar
 
Posts: 1294
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 3:50 am
Clan: Sarghress

Postby Yeo » Fri May 13, 2005 9:48 am

Xinran tensed up as the harsh grey tone of the voice washed over her. “Who, me?â€
Yeo
Nether Spawn
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:15 pm

Postby Kalandrin » Fri May 13, 2005 11:18 am

Kalandrin waved back with the same smile of pleasure and moved quickly across the hallways, going to the source of the noise. She passed some tainted drow, looking at them with a look of distrust and pityness, and then a group of slaves. After a while she saw the noisemakers, but not Zakkysha, who was not visible due to a wall. Noone noticed her presence until she spoke, less than a second later.

"What in the--" said Kalandrin as she approached the guards quickly with a face full of anger, now walking a bit louder than a spider or a drider would, interrupted by Zakkysha's presence. "Ah, Zakkysha, I see you are already taking care of this" she said, though still distatisfied. "What is the meaning of all this? The whole fortress has heard you morons! Who is this woman?" spoke Kalandrin again, this time with a very angry voice. She then moved then next to the "intruder" without waiting for a response and took a close look on her. "Blind?" she thought with some surprise. "Who are you and why are you here?" Kalandrin spoke, asking Xinran with a gentle and kind voice, incomparable to the way she spoke to the guards.

((Gosser, if you are not bored, play your char coming :-P I wouldn't mind. Are you guys up for an adventure?))
User avatar
Kalandrin
Drider Knight
 
Posts: 1825
Joined: Sat May 07, 2005 9:23 am
Location: Greece
Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby Yeo » Fri May 13, 2005 12:03 pm

Xinran took a step back, all creatures that had been modified or created magically often had dark magenta scents, while most drow and other elf decedents had apple or cyan scents, drider’s scents were a very dark magenta, because of the position of sent glands on arachnids in general, gave a full position of limbs and thorax.

“Ah. You’re making the sound.â€
Yeo
Nether Spawn
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:15 pm

Postby Kalandrin » Fri May 13, 2005 12:30 pm

Kalandrin was clearly caught off-guard by the move Xinran did. "How, in Sharess' name... Cough, yes, this is the Beldrobbaen fortress and Ssussunul is there... What bearings are you talking about?" Wonder and surprise were drawn on Kalandrin's face, and could also be heard in her voice.
Hostis humani generis ad infinitum. Compos mentis ad MCMXXCIX.

[The Good | The Bad | The Ass | The Badass]
User avatar
Kalandrin
Drider Knight
 
Posts: 1825
Joined: Sat May 07, 2005 9:23 am
Location: Greece
Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby Yeo » Fri May 13, 2005 12:42 pm

“Oh, when you can’t see the city you have to know the city.â€
Yeo
Nether Spawn
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:15 pm

Postby Kalandrin » Fri May 13, 2005 1:26 pm

Kalandrin looked at Xinran with admire, but she still had a question unanswered. "This still does not answer my question; what is your purpose in this fortress, why have you come? Explain yourself..."

((Okay, if anyone has a good adventuring idea PM me or I me. My messengers can be found in my profile and/or below my posts. It would be nice if we all met and discussed it in advance, also without ruining the 'surprise' to anyone who bothers to read this *beer* ))
Hostis humani generis ad infinitum. Compos mentis ad MCMXXCIX.

[The Good | The Bad | The Ass | The Badass]
User avatar
Kalandrin
Drider Knight
 
Posts: 1825
Joined: Sat May 07, 2005 9:23 am
Location: Greece
Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby Gosser » Fri May 13, 2005 2:24 pm

Waitinga few moments he stood still as a eerie looking drow with glowing red eyes walked calmly by him. Seeming lost in it's surrounds, and looking at things that weren't there. The Drow simply moved along... allowing him to stand an wonder what it was he just saw go by.

Blinking he decided that Kalandrin wasn't there. And began to search for her. The loud conversation from outside echoed into the silent walls of the fortress.

Upon hearing his new master's voice his face showeda hint of joy and amusement. Taking off intoa full sprint now, he ran like a love-sick pet to get to it's owner.

Running out the main doors, Gosser came to a suddeny halt. This causes his heels to drag across the ground. Standing up straight once more he looked to the scene less then a few feet away... simply smiling as his master seemed to scold some blind woman.
In my defense, he had it coming to him.
User avatar
Gosser
Nether Spawn
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:03 pm
Location: Remember that dark little corner of your mind which you tired to close off? I live next door...

Postby Yeo » Fri May 13, 2005 4:34 pm

Xinran cocked her head to one side. “Eh? Business? I told you, I came here to find out where I was.â€
Yeo
Nether Spawn
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:15 pm

Postby Kalandrin » Fri May 13, 2005 4:59 pm

Kalandrin shook her head with a smile and looked at Xinran as she was leaving. "You're crazy" she laughed. "As for you two, I will deal with you later. Pityful males..." she stared at the two guards, and moved to go.

"You, the blind one, wait!" she then said, turning back at Xinran, with a plan in her mind. "I still have some questions... And if you answer them, you will win a trait..." She then noticed Gosser who was approaching, with an all-new look, considerably improved from before. "So, what do you say?" she asked Xinran, waiting for a response.
Hostis humani generis ad infinitum. Compos mentis ad MCMXXCIX.

[The Good | The Bad | The Ass | The Badass]
User avatar
Kalandrin
Drider Knight
 
Posts: 1825
Joined: Sat May 07, 2005 9:23 am
Location: Greece
Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby Yeo » Fri May 13, 2005 6:14 pm

“Trait?â€
Yeo
Nether Spawn
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:15 pm

Postby Kalandrin » Fri May 13, 2005 8:37 pm

((Treat, my bad >.< Excuse my greekness))

"Tell me how you... 'see' us... and you will win ten ada... Or, if you prefer, a fine pair of gloves made of spider silk, worth that much." she said with a smile. If her suspicion was correct, then perhaps she could..."solve the mystery".
Hostis humani generis ad infinitum. Compos mentis ad MCMXXCIX.

[The Good | The Bad | The Ass | The Badass]
User avatar
Kalandrin
Drider Knight
 
Posts: 1825
Joined: Sat May 07, 2005 9:23 am
Location: Greece
Clan: Beldrobbaen

PreviousNext

Return to Drowtales Roleplay Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests