An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

Old World Blues (FUTH-2033)

Re: Old World Blues (FUTH-2033)

Postby Brawl97 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:37 am

Ebinoth looked on at the ensuing chaos of laser fire and grinned. That would be excellent entertainment if it wasn't so deadly...well, it still was to him, but he wasn't so keen on sticking around to see who won in the end.
Floor it! and they buzzed off into the distance, towards the dome.

Soooooo somebody wanna take a crack at telling me what that hot mess was? Normally the things we run into are fixated on us, but it seems the place is fighting itself.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Rhung » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:27 am

At the top of the done around the top Jason would step out from a set of door wearing a full suit of power armour tesla model he would level to his shoulder a rocket launcher one that would havw a scope to coke out the side. Taking aim and qould fire down a swarm of missiles at the scorpions and the suit walking about with dead bodies a set of explosion would rock behind and area around the truck as Jason would reload and firing at target near or around the truck with two of the missiles hitting very close to the left side of the truck sending dirt and rocks flying about landing on the truck top and hood.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:49 am

Mae pulled the trigger again and slagged one of those skeleton warrior's across his face with buck shot. The hard balls shattered the glass bulb of the spaceman helmet and left it a flopping mess on the floor. The truck hauled ass, and charged past the battle grounds behind them.

Jason as always, carried more firepower then an platoon could carry.

Pursuers seemed fewer and father between as the truck crossed a bridge that seemed to be holding up rather well despite the ravages of the apocalypse and nuking most of the world sufferd.

With fresh new shell inside her 12gauge as she tried to come up with something as to what the hell was happening. "I wish I knew Ebinoth. Clearly we have ourselves a war we weren't invited to... Stop here. Don't drive up to the domes door just yet... I don't like the looks of this."

Mae wanted to spread them out more, so one rocket or lucky gernade wouldn't take out the whole lot of them as they closed in towards the dome just a block away.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:09 am

'Che' kept ducking down a moment as the wind blew his paper gown this way and that, driving the truck like an expert as he avoided debris in the road and the incoming missiles. He popped his head back up as they got past the warzone and closer to the dome. 'Paqu would look over the side of the truck now as he held on, looking back at the robo-scorpions and dead men. "And the gates of hel will open, the dead will rise and iron beasts will ravage the kingdoms." he said a bit afraid. "Gates of Hel my ass! This is science gone fucko." He would bring the truck to a skidding halt about half a block away from the dome, turning a bit to provide a bit of cover with the truck as he shut it off and set the brake. He'd grab the M1 carbine 'Paqu' gave him, still wearing just the paper gown as checked the weapon and chambered a round. 'Paqu' would exit the truck with his own M1 carbine and an armful of gear and ammo. 'Che' would grab the brodie helmet and plop it down on his head, letting out a grow as his hair kept it from seating right. "Damnit boy, you need a haircut."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Brawl97 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:21 am

(Sorry, was busy, now I'm back)

Ebinoth was cheering Jason on Haha yes! Explosions! Good shit! he could always respect some impressive firepower. He fired his rifle at a few of their robotic enemies, shots glancing off mostly, but a few managing to strike deep and bring the enemy down. Ebinoth took a mental note that the armor on the enemy was no joke.

When they parked near the dome, Ebinoth jumped out and entered a crouch Be careful, who knows what else could be waiting for us. I think it'd be just our luck if someone was laying traps out here.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby Rhung » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:21 am

Once there were close he would head back inside removing his helmet along with putting the rocket launcher away and heading down by a elevator once it was at the bottom of the dome opening the doors he would speak into a communication unit to the truck. "Sorry for that this place is a death trap within a death trap and I sorry for the odd ways of your bodies but I been there..... I had my heart, spine, and brain removed then I had the put back in.... so once thing are work out I get your bodies fixed along with this when meeting the think tank let me do the talking." He would say to them as he would lean up against the wall next to the door wating for them.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:12 pm

(Its all good Brawl.)

Mae almost didn't want to go into this building. If the strange science fiction landscape out here was bad, she could only have imagined what was going on inside. Leaving her rilfe inside the truck, she didn't think it would do her any good in a closer space.

"If there's more robots in there, I don't know what we are going to do against armored platting with small arms like these." She of coures wasn't talking about Jason and his blinding laser beams. But Ebinoth was right. If someone saw the dust trails of their truck coming this way, it was very likely they already had something waiting for them.

"No way to find out until we get inside." She waved at the others to follow her lead and climb into the elevator that arrived at the bottom. It sounded like a bad idea to get inside, but Mae never found many elevators working since the apocalypse so she couldn't imagine someone using it to booby trap someone.

Getting inside the elevator. It was a good thirty seconds before they finally came to the top floor, where they were greeted by the light of a vending machine selling nuka Colas... other wise it was completely dark inside. "Did anyone bring a flash light?" Mae said as if she was just now kicking herself about it. As guns were the only thing she was mostly worried about since coming here.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:50 am

'Che' would keep his carbine, 'Paqu' had his 1911 holstered and his arms were full of clothes. 'Che' was clearing as they went forward, when they finally got on the elevator he would grab the pair of trousers from 'Paqu' and start to dress, buckling the belt, "This brings back memories, I was about Che's size when I first joined up." Adjusting his brodie helm, Che then grabbed the carbine and shouldered it when the elevator came to a stop, "No...I was a bit more worried about getting to the truck." "There's mine, wherever my gear is."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Brawl97 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:35 pm

Heart, spine AND brain? Damn Jason, sounds like you had one hell of a party. Hope everything feels alright after that. Ebinoth got into the elevator, the silence inside was a bit on the creepy side. He briefly wondered if adding music to this ride would make being stuck in this metal box less stressful. When they got out and found themselves in pitch darkness, Ebinoth felt a distinct sense of embarrassment Sorry Mae, I forgot to bring one too. We spend all that time looking for guns but we don't have the other survival gear. I'll find a wall and reach around for a switch. They gotta have one around here somewhere and the power is still on.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby Rhung » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:15 am

Jason would get in last into the elevator been silent until it would reach the top of the place with the light off he would move in past the other and would press a switch on the left side of exit turning the lights on to were they would be a flurry of voices and sounds. "Don't touch anyrhing alright the last thing I need is someone getting seeded or someone messing with the toaster." From a voice would coke out from the side room on the right the sound of a wheel coming out of the room is a small Securitrons going up to the group. "Oh please tell you have mugs! PLEASE TELL YOU GOT SOME OR BROUGHT SOME!" he would say slammed jumping into the air. "Muggy I have a few I get to you later alright and yes I know the lack of attention trust I working on it I going to have to find a way to break you obsession." He would roll back. "Oh that just grand and I guess I go and see if the robo brains need any coffee..... Do you know how many coffee cups giant robot brains in jars use on a daily basis? NOT FUCKING MANY!" He would say and heading back to the side room.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:05 am

How could anyone feel alright with their heart, spine and brain missing from their body. It baffles Mae to even think vaguely about it and pass it off as fiction... But she was far to deep and into this to think it wasn't possble. "Go figures. I find a furnished house and skip over shit like this... keep an eye out for a switch."

Just as Ebinoth said, power kept a vending machine on.

Leading the way into the darkness with her trench gun point the way. Her one robotic eye didn't seem to come with a natural night vision attachment to it. Despite being able to see through the eye patch she had for show.

The light came on after Jason found the switch. But it seemed they were not alone, as a flurry of voices shouted out to the intruders. The dog barked to the noise, not helping at all. Mae's one real eye glared down at the little robot as he wheeled himself infront of her begging and pleading for... coffee cups?

"What the fuck is going on." She said as the lighting showed a rather decent living quarters.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:38 pm

'Che' moved with Mae with his carbine raised, quickly pointing it at the robot as it appeared. 'Paqu' looked confused as Jason talked, "Mugs? Seeded? Toaster?" 'Che' kept his gun leveled at the robot as it went back to where it came from, he'd start scanning the rooms with his rifle, "Contacts, lots of them. I heard at least 10 voices. Nine if we aren't counting that thing..."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Brawl97 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:15 am

Ebinoth dropped to his knees, he felt a distinct sense of shame when his companion turned the lights on, just as he had begun wall crawling for a switch. He listened to the clearly deranged man howling and felt a distinct sense of dread. He looked back towards 'Paqu' and 'Che', a shiver of sheer terror unfolding him Oh dear sweet lord, this is getting out of hand. Now there's 3 of them. Have mercy goddamnit.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby Rhung » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:51 am

Jason would look to the others as he would head off for his room. "Make you self at him just stay out of reach of a few of the things around here and mae if you well flow me I show you.... your spine and heart as for paqu and che there going be a problem with fixing you two.... the auto doc here can not do a swap and the ones in the medical are are busted after the swap was done." He says as he head off past a toaster and muggy alomg with a jukebox to his room opening up the door to were on the left is a room with three vats of blue substance two of them are holding a heart and a spine as the last one is empty.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:46 pm

Mae moved carefully from one room from the other, finding just about every place had something that could talk, which included lights switches, and yes a very violent mouthy toaster. "There is more then three of them." Mae warned Ebinoth as she returned from the bed room.

Jason called the eye patch wearing Ranger over. Something about an auto doc and her spine... and heart. Which she was now just reminded again she had no heart beat. "Holy shit." Was her first reaction to seeing her organs floating away inside a jar of blue stuff. "Who did this Jason... what kind of mess of messed up person would do this?"
django
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle