An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

Old World Blues (FUTH-2033)

Re: Old World Blues (FUTH-2033)

Postby django » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:29 pm

'If only the dog could detect metals.' Mae thought to herself as she and the others that didn't stand guard searched the place for items. It certainly was one of those places that could be considered a gold mine for pickers. Just about everything wasn't touched by elf hands for a long while.

"Leave it to mad scientists for being the ones to have the power and totally miss use it. You find it Jason? Is this it?" Mae held up something she found.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:58 pm

"You struck a deal with brains in jars?" Che would say somewhat disgusted. "Still don't know why I didn't shoot that creepy one that said she wanted to dissect me..." He shuddered. Paqu would try to squeeze into a crack that was too big for him before pulling out, still not entirely used to his body, but coming back with the things he did find.
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Brawl97 » Fri May 03, 2019 7:13 am

Be fair, we're all brains in jars, in a roundabout sorta way. Ebinoth joked Though I must say, I normally never think less of anyone for backing the winning team, but the term 'winning' might be stretching to its limits with these psychos.

He says that, but on a level, backing the people who lived through the end of everything counted for something, whereas principles probably reduce you to ash. Still...if it meant being near the bottom of the intelligence curve, and at the top of good sense, with these bastards at the end of the world, Ebinoth had no doubt he would have climbed over mountains of robot corpses to save the world.

Ebinoth reconsidered for a moment, maybe he was biased. He lived in the aftermath of not doing that. He had perspective on how bad the world is compared to the alternative. Easy to talk a big game from where he stood.

That being considered, Ebinoth would have tried, even if it killed him. Not on any particular humanitarian grounds, just the opposite. Ebinoth would have wanted to see if he could do it, and see just how many bodies he could pile up along the way.

If we see the guy, and I use the term lightly, who wanted to open you up again, care to play football with the jar first? Preferably with him still awake?
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Rhung » Fri May 03, 2019 11:51 pm

He look to mae taking the device she had and her hand looking it over he would place it in a pocket. "Yes I believe it is yes i have but what would ypur rather have them running wild across the world if they did nothing would be able to stop them anything and everything would be a experiment for them. Also as to why you could not raise your weapon was do to as special field within that room even I can't use my weapons within...... I will say this once we are done I send you home for after this I got to head west." He would tell them as he would head for the exit as they got what they need they no longer need to be here.
Rhung
Vel'akar

Postby django » Sun May 05, 2019 11:02 am

"Don't remind me." Mae said, as she didn't find it so funny that a piece of her was stashed away probably in a pickle jar next to some unborn shit floating next to her... what an unsettling thought, she just gave herself. "If there not dead in a ditch being picked at by the local birds, then I guess they are winning at something."

Even Mae was wondering why they didn't just shoot the brain people. Maybe because they were the only ones to put them back into place. "This place just keeps getting stranger." She said while lowering her gun like Jason recommenced. Handing the thing to Jason she found. At least she was being helpful.

Following the strange man out, this place had to be the most peaceful of all the places they have been to.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun May 05, 2019 7:26 pm

"So. Soon as they're out of that room they're vulnerable." Che would muse a bit, then smile at Ebinoth, "Ohh I'd love to play a game of brain football with that one." Paqu would return with a stash of 'junk' items, joining the others in their exit as Che brought up the rear.
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Brawl97 » Sat May 11, 2019 6:58 am

Ebinoth nodded Well, goes to show what I know. Sorry Jason, shouldn't have doubted you. The world could only be worse if mad scientist were up there along with bandits and limited resources. Bandit warlords were a pain in the ass enough for him, adding an even greater disregard for innocent lives and more firepower would put even him in a stress headache.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

Previous

Return to DT Freestyle