An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

Old World Blues (FUTH-2033)

Re: Old World Blues (FUTH-2033)

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun May 20, 2018 10:39 pm

((Got WiFi at my friend's place but PM s are damn near impossible to type on my phone for some reason, lot of lag))
Che would rush to get outside with the others, Paqu following close behind. Che spied the truck and moved to help Mae get it running, "I'm keeping at least one of these when we leave.". Once they got to the done Paqu looked around suddenly afraid, "Nuke Town, USA... NUKE TOWN, USA!!!". "Relax boy, that place has been a crater for a long time.". He would look around at the houses, "There is something wrong with this place... Might be a training site.". He would head off to one of the houses to search for clothes and weapons while Paqu checked on Chezz.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Brawl97 » Tue May 22, 2018 9:08 am

Ebinoth was more than a little happy to be done with that place, trying to fight in a gown was only gonna serve to get him killed. Finding a truck was the lucky break that put him and his group on the path to a strange neighborhood. The houses were all much nicer than any he had seen in the wastes and Paqu seems to be a fan of this place. Hey, anything important around this place for me to worry over? Random explosions, gun happy family or something like that?
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Rhung » Thu May 24, 2018 11:52 pm

The small neighborhood was quite for all Hu the sound of the running water of the fountain but it would not last for a growling sound is heard from behind one of this houses coming slowly around the house is a cybernetic and biological modified hound with only bits of it flesh of it head and legs the only part not replace with metal and it size is nealr as big as a car. It would look at the group it eyes look at each of them slowly to wwre a silent single would go off to were it would wine a little and head back to the house to werw Jason would come on the speakers. "I must advice that this place is not for wondering about head for the dome in the center of this crater for there are other horror wondering about." He would says to them.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sat May 26, 2018 10:50 am

(Fair enough, Don't rush it dude. We will be here when you have a more stable connection or way to rp)

Mae was starting to feel her stupid patients gown starting to stick to her body like it was glued to her, and her skin felt the heat of the relentless sun. Her sandals were not really doing her any better either. "It might be... but lets not think too hard about it. I just want to get out of this heat and find something else to wear."

Chezz the german shepard dog, snooped around and sniffed lowly along the floor. Sniffing for bombs, landmines, and most of all... water. These houses were in remarkable shape, considering where they were. The crazies they fled from must not wonder far away from the hospital they escaped from.

"I don't smell anything, no fire places. Or anything." Mae said as she walked beside Ebinoth. Mae helped herself into the first house everyone. But then the cyborg hound made its appearance. Chezz started to return the growling, and the two squared off.

Mae paused at the strange beast. Not the worst thing she ever encoutered in her life as a Wasteland Ranger, but it wasn't something she wanted to tangle with without a loaded gun. "Fuck... Chezz get in here. Come on!" She commanded the dog to get into the nice house.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sat May 26, 2018 9:06 pm

"I...Che...dammit this is confusing. The boy probably saw some old test footage. Nuke Town USA was a testing site to see the effects of a nuke on the average suburb at the time." Che was just about to open the door when the cyberdog came out and started growling. "Fucking hel." Paqu would cower away, "Nice doggy." He would quickly back to the same building Mae had gone into, "Chezz, here boy." Che would quickly move to get out of the dome and back into the truck to get it started.
((Even I'm confusing myself with the body switching))
Last edited by IkaikaKekai on Sun May 27, 2018 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Sun May 27, 2018 1:35 am

Jason voice would speak there with anger. "Well one of your brains tell me why that dog is still around or for that matter alive as I recalled I filled the thing with hundreds of rounds and he exploded." A new voice would come through loud would certain words. "There was enough of Gabe left to rebuild him his brain been mostly intact and I made a few modification to him." There would be another voice but this was was nothing but static and blips to were Jason would come back through. "Why is it ever tike I leave you all do something that could make things worse do I need to remind you of the other horror that have been let loose by your actions?" A new voice would coke through this one loud then even the others. "WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TI FIX THE PROBLEMS AROUND THIS PLACE YOUR NOT MUCH HELP DO TO YOU LEAVING AND THEN COMING BACK WITH ALL LIND OF WRIED THINGS." there would be a sign follow by Jason speaking up as Gabe was taking a liking to the others. "Listen just try and get to the center dome before anyrhing else happens." He says to them.
Rhung
Demon

Postby Brawl97 » Tue May 29, 2018 7:00 pm

Ebinoth flinched, that thing that came sniffing around unnerved him somewhat. He gave Chezz a pet, he hoped nothing that bad would happen to him. Sounds like we showed up at the right place, at the right time. Shooting down problems is what I do best. Center of the dome, we'll be around in no time. Thanks for the help.

Ebinoth still hadn't the doggies idea of how he got innthe position but he at least had something he knew how to do in front of him. Now, where to find some arms and armor, or are we gonna habe to sneak to the middle and then start shooting?
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby django » Thu May 31, 2018 9:14 am

Locking the door to this house didn't seem so impressive, but Mae couldn't think of anything else to do other then push a couch against the door and pray. "Look around here, there has to maybe be something left over."

Chezz enjoyed the petting's from Ebinoth, but he still was growling insitantly to the large robotic hound stalking outside.

Mae closed the blinds to any window that had them. But at least this house seemed to have been once a home to a Veteran of some kind... The great second war judging by all the Axis and Allied material that was stashed away in the Husbands Den room. "Get in here and see if anything suits you."

She couldn't help but grin as she snagged herself a M43 Panzers officers hat on her head, and picked herself up a lee enfield from the corner of the room and opened up a box of ammo. "Sweet Sharess, prey to the gods and they supply sometimes." And thank the man who's den they raided.

"Now lets hope they have something that fits."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu May 31, 2018 5:53 pm

'Paqu' would nearly read Mae's mind, finding a sofa and starting to push it against the door, realizeing that he was stronger than he used to be. Lifting up one end and propping it against the door. He'd follow Mae into the den, taking in the awe of the provision by the gods. He would find an SS officer's uniform that would fit, grabbing a random russian helmet to put on hoping that it would help. He'd look at the armband and some of the medals. "Didn't we fight these people?" He'd remove most of the swastikas from the uniform as he adjusted it to fit, finding a 1911 on the wall with some ammo. "I really wish I had my rifle." He paused a moment and saw the M1 carbine on the wall, grabbing that as well. "Where'd Uncle Paqu go?"

'Che' was in the truck, having gotten it started with little to no effort. "Ah, there we are. Good girl, good girl." he pat the dashboard of the truck. "Bit of a tune up and you'll be purring like a kitten, and roaring like a lioness in no time!" His head was on a swivel as he expected more lobotomites to be attracted to the engine noise, "Dammit all, hurry up." He muttered to himself as he contemplated bashing through the wall of the dome with the truck to take down the robot dog and rescue the others.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby django » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:49 am

(Posting ahead to kick things off)

"Aren't we just a mishmash of everything." Mae said as she looked at 'Paqu'. After finding something else to ware, namely some old GI uniform that was close enough to the womans size. They looked like they got everyones clothing mixed up after a drunken orgy in the basement of someone den.

Loading the Lee–Enfield and strapping on a combat webbing and stuffing it full of Ammunition. Along with taking her own luger and Winchester Model 1897 Trench gun along with her new gear. "You know, my dad was a storm trooper and he always talked about these things and how much of a pain in the ass it was to face one." She said loading it with 12gauge up.

"Hey...wait a minute." Mae said as she suddenly realized. "Where... Where is Che."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:49 pm

'Paqu' looked up, "I'm right here." There would be a truck horn outside. He would suddenly look towards the door, "Uncle Paqu!" The horn would sound again. 'Paqu' would quickly look around, grabbing a GI uniform and Brodie helmet that would have fit Che, along with an M1 Carbine and some random ammo as he went to barricade the door. The horn would keep sounding.

'Che' was outside, his head darting about as he looked for any threats, honking the horn of the truck. "Damnit hurry the fuck up!" Keeping an eye out for any lombotimites or anything else that might be a threat.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Brawl97 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:39 pm

Ebinoth loaded ammo into his own 12 gauge, he lovingly caressed his gun like it was his firstborn. He missed being armed, it was more than enough to bring a tear to his eyes. Hey there girl. Ebinoth cooed I'm Ebinoth, call me ebby, we may only be with each other for a few minutes but I'mhappy to have met you.

He heard the call to hurry the fuck up Oh shit! and ran for the nearest exit with his new toy in hand. He jumped in the truck with a mad grin on his face Something to shoot!?
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby Rhung » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:52 am

Che hocking of the horn of the truck attractive the attentions not of the lombotimites but of a new threat as large metal scorpions like entity's would start to advance on the area firing off blue laser from there tales and near the other side groups of new enemies appears. Wearing a from of red suits and carrying heavy weapons chain guns along with plasma rifles another thing with them is that they are skeleton the skull only been visable as they would begin there attack on the scorpions with laser, bullets, and plasma flying around the area as both group try and wipe each other with the other cough in the middle of the onslaught.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:17 pm

Now Mae was getting really goddamn confused on who was Che and who was Paqu. The sound of the horn going off set Chezz into a barking and excited mess, as the mostly black furred dog bounced at the closed door and wanted out. Finding no better time to get out with their new heavy gear.

Throwing everything into a combat package. Mae hauled the heavy as shit backpack and hauled it out to the truck. "Were did the giant dog go?" She asked 'Che' as she took her spot in the passengers seat and unslung her trench gun.

"Holy fuck." Mae said as she saw the sight of large golden platted, metal scorpions making their advancements... but they were not coming for them... as there was another group of equally horrifying looking of skeletons. Mae hadn't really seen anything like it. And she had seen alot in this post apocalypse hellscape.

"Lets go around that problem before they see us.." She said to Che as She let someone else do the driving. But it seemed they caught someones attention, as another group of these space age skeletons appeared and saw the truck instead. Their fazer guns blasting blue light towards the truck and its occupants.

Having already pumped a shell into the camber of the trench gun. All Mae had to do was point the gun and pull the trigger. "Drive, don't stop!" She shouted as the tuck moved along towards the giant dome in the middle.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:04 am

'Che' looked out at the approaching Scorpions, "Oh fucking hel!" He would duck down as lasers started flying. When Mae and the others came out he'd look to them, "I don't fucking know, but we need to get to this damned dome already...WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU MAKING ME WEAR?!" 'Che' said when he saw the SS Uniform. "It was all that would fit." He would hand 'Che' the gear that he grabbed for him. 'Che' would take the carbine and stash it on the dashboard then got the truck into gear. He revved it up and hauled ass, aiming right for one of the spacemen. 'Paqu' would start loading magazines with ammo as he cowered in the back.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle