An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

Old World Blues (FUTH-2033)

Re: Old World Blues (FUTH-2033)

Postby Rhung » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:21 pm

He looked at the as he load up on ammo from the box hearing his question about him and paqu getting there brains back to the right body the chances of it. "If we get the right devices yes the job of putting your brain back in your body and into his body shall be a easy task........ there just the matter of finding the right things look I been through what you been through I had my heart, spin, and brain removed I had to explore and fight the horror here to fix myself and keep the think tank from carving up the waste land." He would tell him looking about the area around the cannons hearing the sound of metal scrapping against stone.
Rhung
Vel'akar

Postby django » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:10 pm

"Taste fine to me." Mae said as she finished cleaning the gunk out of her hair and turned the water off to try off with the towels that were neatly waiting nearby. "But I won't hog it all day, just in case it's going to stop all of a sudden. But it feels normal to me. Kinda make me remeber the old days. So have at it Ebinoth."

Che searched around the cushions, and found a key that lead to probably somewhere in this house. Who ever built this place thought of just about everything a house would have. Mae moved to another room, with the towel in one hand and shot gun in the other. Going to the master bedroom, and looking amount the womanly clothing to see if anything decent was there for her to steal.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:24 pm

Che would look up at the canons, then at the dismantled robots. "They're pretty dangerous aren't they? Che probably wouldn't like me even suggesting this but it might be safer for everyone if we put them down. The things they come up with..." He looked towards the sound of metal on stone and put a hand on the 1911 in its holster and the snap strap that kept it home. "Like giant robot scorpions. It's bad enough we've got the non-robot kind out here."

Paqu would look at the key, losing interest in the search for packing material for the TV now, going through the house looking for either a container or door that was locked to test his new find out on. Lost knowledge beat out a bath any day.
Last edited by IkaikaKekai on Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Brawl97 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:35 pm

As Ebinoth washed the blood and bits of dried meat off of himself, he briefly felt a sense of loss. This kinda thing was something that rangers got to enjoy every now and then, the benefits of supporting the ruling regime, but proper running water was a rarity for many. Once upon a time, this was just normal, everyone could shower all the time, hell, from what I'd heard, this was expected. The casual luxury of the old days was more impressive than most of Jason's fancy guns.

Most of them, there were some that did some real crazy shit.

When he got out, everyone looked like they were just about done and getting ready for the long haul. Right O,
Jason my man, point us in the right direction. I'm feeling like it's a good day to start blowing heads off. You ready to get your heads and bodies back in order P and C? Heh, PC...
Ebinoth chuckled at his own lame joke. When you're back where you belong, what's the first thing you lot are gonna do?
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Rhung » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:50 pm

Jason look up at the cannons but would keep his attetion on the sound of the metal scrapping sound climbing up over the edge it was a dog a german shepherd half it body was metal it was a cyborg even it brain was on top of it head in a metal container looking at Jason it would let out a playful bark and would run up to him he would put his weapon away as the dog would get close and run up against him. "It alright long story this is Roxie I made her at the X-8 research center just be careful around her her bit can crush bone along with her class." He would say as he would move and head up one of the ramps near the cannons working on the controls the cannons would lower themselves down he would also pull out a part in the side to keep the cannons from opening fire to were Roxie would playful bark at che getting close to him wanting to pet her.
Rhung
Vel'akar

Postby django » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:08 am

Ebinoth wasn't the only one who might have been laughing at is dumb PC joke. As Mae moved herself from up stairs back to down stairs to find carts of PC* cola stashed away in the basement. "Beer? No, cola." She said while opening the plastic case and reading the red label brand. And it wasn't even the good stuff. Off shoot, cheap brand.

Good enough for Mae. As she carried the 24 pack up. "There's a bit of storage down there." She said hauling the cola's up from the basement and taking it to the truck. "I see we are taking this thing are we." She said while noting the great care put into softening the ride for the box television.

At the sight of the other cyber dog, Chezz barked happlily and wanted to see the strange looking and smelling animal. The normal black long haired shepard, moved up to the large gun.

(In Canada we have this terrible no name brand cola called Presidents Choice Cola. I though I'd share this thanks to Brawls joke. XD )
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:19 pm

Che had his 1911 drawn and the hammer cocked before the Cyber Dog's friendliness was apparent. He reached over with his free hand and pet the dog. "Good girl..." he let out a sigh, "It's a shame what they did to these animals...but a good dog' a good dog." He'd reholster his gun and follow after Jason towards the house. Raising an eyebrow at Ebinoths joke, not getting it. "I'm gonna tech the boy how to shoot a pistol properly." Paqu was still nowhere to be found, on his quest to find the lock that went with the key he found, "Speaking of which, where is the boy?"
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Brawl97 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:53 pm

Don't worry about it my man, it wasn't a good joke anyway. Ebinoth said, shrugging his shoulders Che though...ugh...maybe he went to the bathroom? I hope he didn't suddenly get captured. That would mean a lot of bad things right now. Oil! Che! Don't go off silently like some kind of insane ninja! We still in enemy territory right now!
Where you get off to?

Ebinoth decided to pet the cyber dog, still waiting for a reply for Che Does this one talk too Jase?
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby Rhung » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:26 pm

Roxie would look at chezz getting a good smell of him before looking up at Ebinoth as he petted her wagging her tail Jason looked at him as he would observe the area seeing that one is missing from there group it seems. "I say he is close trust me if he did get capture knowing him he be cursing and yelling or there be shooting...... To ask why is there a tv in the truck." He would say pointing at it he was puzzled why they are making the truck up with how he would see it random stuff.
Rhung
Vel'akar

Postby django » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:26 am

Chezz gave Roxy a good sniff around as he would with other dogs that Mae didn't shoot, or he didn't like. But there was something about Roxy that Chezz liked, even with her robotic parts everywhere.

"Paqu" Hunting eventually led to a safe that was built into a wall and hiding behind a painting. The no pad lock for his one, only the key was needed. Unlocking it, showed a small treasure of old gold coins, paper work, and 38 cal revolver and a box of ammo for the thing.

Who ever built this testing houses, certainly went for realism with greater detail then really necessary .

"I'd be surprised if anyone captured Che without him going ape shit." Mae said, as it was more often her that was captured and tied up. More often then not, they always thought they could lure Ebinoth into a trap using Mae. The last time that happened, she met Che as they were chained by the wrist together in a game of death. And things certainly turned better in time over that.

Mae looked at Roxy and was more then a little cautious to touch a dog that looked so... robotic. "I think Che wants to take it. There is a loop of a song being played around here. Somewhere in this dust bowl, we have a legit working tv station." Mae said as she was about ready to take off again.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:49 pm

Che would look to the TV, "Wait that's what was playing 'Nearer to Sharess, to Thee'? Fucking hel...kid's gonna drive me crazy with that song." He looked the TV over, "You think he'd be too upset if it had a little 'accident'?"
Paqu passed over the gold coins for the paperwork, reading everything he could he before heard his name. He'd take the box of ammo and the revolver along with the stack of papers, pausing a moment before he decided to pocket the coins too, remembering the encounter with the Nazis. He'd head back for the group, "I'm here." he called out, leaving the gold behind. He'd get to the others now, "I found a stash behind a painting." he would lay the pistol and ammo on the back of the truck, dumping the coins out carelessly and carefully smoothing the paperwork out to start going over it again. He'd stop reading once he took notice of the 2nd dog. "Is that a Cyberhound MkIII?"
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Brawl97 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:08 pm

What mae said. Ebinoth replied to Jason. Outside, back in the wastes, things like T.V's are tough to come by. For our boy here, it's got sentimental value. For me well, a relic of the old days is, at least hypothetically, worth a pretty good deal of money. If the novelty wears off, we can still sell the thing and convert that into a new novelty later.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby Rhung » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:50 am

Roxy would would follow chezz keeping close to him as she would look at the group turning her head to paqu as he return to the truck after he did a little searching to were Jason would speak. "She is around that area I made her my self there many like her roaming around some are still following there programs but a few of broke off and are wondering the wasteland...... and it your choice on the tv but I do not like the thing in this place for there no telling if he could record to come on through and talk...... the basterd that wreak this place he why the trains are destoryed and a lot of other things." He would tell them as his old enemy one that he has been tracking down for some time at times would broadcast himself on this thing to try and get him anger or to make a mistake such as g oinf to that hell he is in now.
Rhung
Vel'akar

Postby django » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:16 pm

Like Ebinoth said, they could always trade it off for a good radio. Which were far more around and some radio stations back up and running like Mr New Vegas or Three Dog ratio station.

Chezz didn't seem to mind Roxy all that much/ Like any other dog he seemed to get along with. Which was good, because Mae wasn't sure how much power was behind this cyborg or if it was packing weapons. Mae was listening to Jason, until she noticed 'Paqu' was back and with added loot.

"Gold? Where the hell did you find those." She said turning to the mad book keeper and his findings.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:18 am

"In a safe behind a painting." Paqu said as if it was the most natural thing, mostly ignoring the gold as he studied the books. Che would take the revolver and check it. "That sounds like some Communist shit. Putting bugs in TVs. Just watch what we say around the thing and I'll check it for bugs when we get a chance." He'd turn the TV back on, the same song playing, "Fucking hel...guess we can pull the power supply and that'll stop it from listening in on us if it is bugged."
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle