An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

Old World Blues (FUTH-2033)

Re: Old World Blues (FUTH-2033)

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:48 pm

Che would hook his foot under the seat and lean out the passenger side window, bracing his carbine on the side mirror and firing off slow and steady shots, aiming for the eyes of the scorpion in front of them. Paqu would grab onto anything he could in the back as he slid around, giving an uncharacteristic yelp as he drew his 1911 and emptied the magazine, hitting everywhere but the robo scorpion's face/eyes. "I REALLY WISH I HAD MY EXPLOSIVES!"
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Brawl97 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:24 pm

Ebinoth leaned out the window, taking aim with his rifle and blasting one with a full magazine worth of bullets. His shots were hard to land while being jostled, but one scorpion went tumbling down and off the truck. Ha! Who needs explosives!? Ebinoth laughed. I'm all the explosives this party needs!

He reloded, took aim at the second spider and started snapping off shots. All misses. Ok, uh, Jason my man, I can't quite hit our freeloader from this end. A little help please.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Rhung » Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:19 am

Jason would fire off his rifle from the back hitting one of the larger scorpions hitting the top of it body the round tore into it back going all the way and ripping a hole right through it tail to which it would try and fire causing it to overload and explode in a blue ball of energy. "There one thing I forgot to tell if this things get to close do not shoot them even if it ne abe kill shoot this things explode and the energy release damages organic tissue." He yelled to them lining up for another shoot but do to the rocking of the truck he can not get a clear shoot fireing again the round would fly past the scorpion doing no damage.
Rhung
Vel'akar

Postby django » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:52 am

"Your no match for my metal scorpions." The robot scorpion said in a rather posh, and mater of fact voice from the speakers. But bullets could change any tune if you hit them in the right place. Che's 30. cal knocked its plate protection off piece by piece as the yellow robot desperately tried to hold onto the truck for dear life.

Paqu on the other hand was only making Mae worried as she caught just a glimpse of the muzzle flashes of the colt 45 blasting away.

Mae had no real chance to worry much about that as she tried to keep this truck from veering off into ditch, or a one of the many pot holes that pocketed this dry road. One of the robots lost its grip and was left behind in the dust, its golden plates disappearing as they left it behind... before it just exploded.

Ebinoth almost had his face pintched off as the robotic scorpion reached over with claw and tried for it. Just barely missing him.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:47 am

Che would quickly reload after going dry, "Brake hard, then gun it!!" he called out to Mae as he wedged himself inside the truck, his feet against the seat, "HOLD ON BACK THERE!" Paqu would scramble towards the cab on his back, his 1911 clicking as he kept trying to fire the empty gun.
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Brawl97 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:16 am

(Sorry all, Thanksgiving cooking took up a lot of time.)

Ebinoth saw a few hairs get clipped away as the scorpion nearly gave him a very unwanted facial piercing. He turned and unloaded into the bot until bits of metal were sparking and flying away in chunks. When he heard the pompous voice going off over the scorpion's speakers, his smile turned far more malevolent.
Hahaha, Close one! Let me tell you what, speaker man, after I kill your pets, I'll find ya and I'll RIP your arms off! Maybe peel your skin off too and wear it like a cape!
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby Rhung » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:40 pm

Taking a hold of anything in the back breach himself pulling his rifle in as slowly things got a little bit less bumpy then before bringing his rifle back out. "To tell ebinoth he just like the think tank he has no body only a brain in a jar the only big problem from him is that he is a bit...... Insane his name is Mobius." He would tell him looking out the back to the area seeing if there is someplace to hide for a moment he would move to the front to speak. "Alright here what we do there a targeting range which severely artillery cannons it a place to hid and we can use the guns to bring down the big ones in mass if they do take a right a bit further then go straight." He would tell them going back to the rear.
Rhung
Vel'akar

Postby django » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:29 am

(No worries dude)

Mae wasn't sure what the old truck could handle or not. But she wasn't willing to push it to the limits and strand them in the middle of this desert with all of these horrors roaming around. But she broke hard and gunned it like Che suggested.. The truck whipped the scorpions that remained on the truck and left them in the dirt behind them.

Poor Chezz was whining after that one. As he didn't have hands to hold onto anything and just slide from one end of the truck to the other. Baring peoples legs getting in the way.

"Artillery cannons? What?" Mae said as she turned her head for a second towards Jason before looking back to the bumpy roads ahead of them. "How far are they?"
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:51 am

Paqu was jostled around the back of the truck, still hanging on for dear life. Che had a better grip on the inside of the truck, having propped himself against the seat and dashboard. "Yeah baby! Deuce and a half for the win!" patting the dashboard as things started to settle down, "Alright now ease off a little, we got enough distance. Don't wanna push this horse too hard." he'd start laughing and singing, "We load the ships, we load the trains..." Paqu would get back up into a seat, breathing deeply, letting out a groan.
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Brawl97 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:58 pm

Ebintoh clicked his tongue tch, damn science freaks. Bet the bastard would like it anyway. As he and his team rode off the sudden robot invasion, he spent some time trying (and failing) to keep up and sing on-key with Che and Paqu's victory song. After embarrassing himself slightly, he turned to Jason So, this Mobius character, I take it that he's got control over a lot more than the desert bots?
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby Rhung » Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:35 am

Jason looked a mae brining in his rifle seeing at the time they are in the clear for a few minutes at the most. "Not far trust me you can't miss them you see rows of destroyed houses." He would tell them taking out the clip looking at Ebintoh as he would load in a few more bullets into the clip as he asked about Mobius. "Well he does have a good more control of this place then the think tank but that how I want it...... I mean he did help get my brain back." He would tell him reloading his rifle looking out the back to see if anything else of the madness of this crater coming there way.
Rhung
Vel'akar

Postby django » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:43 pm

Mae slowed the heavy military truck down as the bulk of the danger was left behind. Not that it took alot to convince her that it was a good idea. These roads were cracked and hardly anyone has been using this road for anything but for crazies and robots to wonder around on.

"I think I see them." Mae said as she saw what looked like blasted out houses. "Think we would get lucky to find another ammo dump? I'm running a little low on shells." The robotic eyed ranger said as she started to pull up to the houses. "Where about from here?"

It didn't look like much now that they got closer to it.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:06 pm

Che would lean out the window once they got closer to the bombed out houses. "Smart people don't stash ammo in test houses...then again nobody accused scientists of being smart." He'd wait for some kind of signal as he kept looking around. Paqu would look to Jason, "And...this crazy man can switch our brains back?"
*EDIT* ((somehow 'test' got deleted from my post))
Last edited by IkaikaKekai on Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Brawl97 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:34 am

I imagine that at one point this guy was worth giving control to? Ebinoth groaned Whatever he wants, he's going to eat the stock of this rifle. Care to take point J? I'm running prettydamn low after that shootout. I got 3 magazines left.

With the row of homes in view, it was time to make a decision about whether the team was going to walk into that place or move on. Ebinoth himself felt it was worth going. Smart people don't keep ammo lying around, sure. Ebinoth said But the word smart is being stretched a mite thin at this point. Getting lucky feels like it's worth a shot. It'll be tough fighting if we're out of ammo.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby Rhung » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:51 am

Seeing that for the moment they are safe he first would look at paqu. "Yes and no..... He does not have the right device to do it but there is tech there we do need the auto dock back at the think tank can do it but do to mugy it been damage I have had little time to fix it....." he would tell him looking at mae know listing to her about begin low on ammo and he is down to his last few rounds. "I have a stash at the cannons and around this place in case I have to explore or gather things ammo is close by...... Oh one other thing around this houses at times are cyber dogs." He would tell them as he did clear them out last time but doing to cloning they keep popping up from time to time.
Rhung
Vel'akar

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle