An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

Old World Blues (FUTH-2033)

Old World Blues (FUTH-2033)

Postby django » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:26 am

Mae was still in a haze about what had happened, since they teleported here... where ever they were. Things were almost a distance memory. Stumbling around the room in her white patient gown. Mae lost her guns and clothing as it would seem, and this paper thin cloth couldn't stop a pair of dull scissors.

"Hello?" She called out to the abandoned Hospital. As she risked peeping her head down one hallway down another.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Re: Old World Blues (FUTH-2033)

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:20 pm

Che would wake up in a bed, looking at his hands as he sat up, rubbing his head, "Fucking hel...feel like I went on a binge...and had goddess damned surgery." he would look around, "Where am I?" He heard someone calling out, "Mae? That you?"

Paqu laid down staring up at the ceiling. I feel weird. Distant. Remote. Awkward. He sat up and rubbed his head. Why is my hair short? He would sit up when he heard voices, "Hello? Mae? Uncle?"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:02 am

The place was silent besides the three of them waking up and calling out but unknown at this time but they can not leave this place nor can Jason for they have had certain organs removed and replace with advance technology one is the brain. However the reason this evens have happen to then was do to the teleportation been corrupted sending then to the medical area of big mountain to were the robots and other machinery within were just following there programs thus the surgery that has happen to them.
Rhung
Demon

Postby Brawl97 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:20 pm

Ebinoth woke up, his head felt like he was out drinking all night, in the middle of a crossfire that also happened to be on the world's supply of explosives. Ebinoth's ears were ringing so badly that he was certain that Che was setting off bombs while he wasn't looking. Ughhhh...Damnit Che...I thought we agreed on no explosions while it was dark out.

That was when he really opened his eyes.

What the hell...? Where am I? He recognized a familiar sound to his right, in a different room. Sup Mae, don't tell me I'm here to get something removed again. I hated having to get shrapnel removed the last time.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby django » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:01 am

"Paqu... your here too? That's a relief." She said as she listened to where the other suss was, but it seemed everyone else was here too. Even Chezz who was stuck up in a doggy kennel, moaning and whining all about it.... what was happening here? And where was their stuff?

Che started shouting, then Ebinoth appeared to be Mae's neighbor. "No... nothing like that." She said while seeing even Ebinoth was dressed in a sheet thin patient gown. "I guess we all just woke up like this... does anyone remember? Blast it all... they got you too?" She looked down a found Chezz barking up for Mae to let him out.

They even forced a gown on the damn dog.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:43 am

Che walked out of the room he was in into the hallway with the others, "Yeah I'm here. Fucking hel everything seems weird." Paqu would poke his head out of his room, "I didn't set off any bombs." Paqu and Che would look at each other, "What the fuck?" "This is fascinating. I have muscles!" "Please tell me I'm looking at a mirror?" Che would walk out of the room and into the hallway. "I don't think so."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:38 pm

The silence would be broken by a voice coming over a intercom within the medical area of big mountain it is a female voice. "To the ones waking up we apologize for the complications of the teleportation we can explain more once you get to the think tank and please do hurry..... the lobotomites are coming towards this location." The voice would then cut off as a door leading to the outside would open up slowly as other systems shutdown in the room near the entrance there equipment and gear was lay out in nice and orderly fashion.
Rhung
Demon

Postby Brawl97 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:00 am

Well, that is a relief. Good to see the gang's all here. Ebinoth rose and took stock of his surroundings, the place was dead silent without his freind's voices and sterile. Whatever this place was, clearly it was intended for medical purposes. Ebinoth would have speculated earlier, but a voice cut through his thoughts and gave him a quick answer okay, we were teleported, that answers how we got here. I want nothing to do with whatever these lobotomies are without a pro0er weapon. Let's move
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby django » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:41 am

"Yeah.. but where are we." Mae asked the obvious question, that no one here probably knew but Jason. Looking around, Mae found the exists easier enough to the bright high sun noon weather that was outside. She over heard what was going on between Che and Paqu, but didn't clue in that the two of them have probably swapped bodies between some time ago.

Then some crazy meth head leaped out of now where and tried to take Makes head off with a hatch.

The Ranger was quick enough to catch her arm and throw the lobotomite over with a toss. Chezz barked and charged at the woman. His teeth ripping into her throat, as another crazy seemed to want to take his partners face.

So much for getting their weapons. As Mae had to make due with the hatchet she claimed from the dying womans in Chezz's death grips. "Shit, that was fast."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:12 am

"Can you fucking explain how I'm not in my Goddess damned body?!" Che would scream at the voice as he followed after Mae to get to their gear. He would leap at the other one that attacked Mae, taking a swing at him before grunting and recoiling his hand, "Sharess' tits!" he cried in pain before Paqu ran up and tackled the lobotomite into the wall, struggling to hold him. "Sweep the leg boy!" Che yelled as he rubbed his surely to be bruised knuckles, "Sweep the leg, knee to the crotch and work the stomach!" he said now, mimicking what he meant as he threw punches and kicks and Paqu looked at him confused. "Don't hang onto him like a damn drunken dance partner, TAKE HIM OUT!"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:13 am

From the loud speaker again Jason would speak through dispite the fighting going on take a notice of che along with paqu. "To paqu and che I am sorry to inform that for the time being you are not in your own bodies don't worry it is possible to get your brains in the right body but that is for another matter...... also Mae your spine along with heart has been removed and replace with technology which are here at the dome..... try and make your way there." He says as the sounds and growls of more foes were swarming at the door.
Rhung
Demon

Postby Brawl97 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:53 am

Ebinoth was caught off guard by the madman who tried to bash Mae with a wrench, looks like that was what the voice was talking about. No words necessary, only actions, paqu...or che....or whoever was holding the thing down. Ebinoth charged at the lunatic and slammed his fist into its face, a cracking sound rang out, he smashed him again and again and again until the screeching loon went silent.

Ebinoth wiped the blood from his knuckles with the robe he had on, satisfied he got the job done. Let's get moving, I really don't lime the sound of what happened to any of you. Let us get the body swappers back in the proper heads. But Mae...Your heart and spine Mae...do you...feel alright?
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby django » Tue May 01, 2018 10:29 pm

Mae stood back from Ebinoth as he tried to turn the lobotomite into pulp with his fist as Che/Paqu... held the thing against the wall until it was just a corpse. "Yeah your telling me." Mae said to Ebinoth as all of this seemed almost too dreamlike, almost too familiar to what had happened to her before...

Calling Chezz away from the corpse he was busy chewing away and holding firm to the ground. They had to get the hell out of here...

"I don't know. I don't know." She sputtered while covering her hand over her heart and holding her breath to see if she could hear and feel the damn thing. "I don't... think so. I think its gone. Someone come listen." Oh for the love of god its gone. But they really didn't have the moment it think about it as a riot of half naked nut bags were blood thirsty and coming their way.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Wed May 02, 2018 1:04 am

Che stood by as the others killed the lombodomite, "SWITCHED BRAINS? Removed spines? What the fuck is going on here?!" Paqu held onto the dead lobotomite as Ebinoth punched it to death. He would let it slip out of his hands, "We need to get our gear, I'm useless in a fistfight like this and the boy doesn't have it in him." Che would tug on Paqu's arm, "Come on kid, when we're done with this bullshit I'm teaching you how to box. Work up some padding on knuckles."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby django » Sun May 20, 2018 10:13 pm

(Alright, posting ahead to get this back up and running.)

The sight of the rest of the Lombodomites busting through the main entrance, snapped Mae out of her panic over her heart. Ordering everyone to get further out, they put between them two more solid doors and bolted them shut. The crazies banged and slammed themselves against the doors to no avail.

Giving the group time to get away. Slipping out of the back windows, and being greeted by the desert around them.

Several domes were scattered around this place. And heavy trucks lay waiting for people who were not going to come. Mae messed around with a army truck and got the old clunker moving again. Spewing black smoke from its exhaust. She drove it to the first Dome she could get to.

The place seemed to the home of every nuclear family. A five house suburb that reminded Mae of the desperate house wives. (Been to that set)

Chezz was the first one to go sniffing around. The dog was quick to go to the fountain in the center of the place. and start digging around there.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Next

Return to DT Freestyle