An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

A New Age.

Re: A New Age.

Postby Rhung » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:19 am

She would kiss him again. "Darling we deserve some time together besides I got much of things around here under control along with that this child Is a full blooded drow...... not a freak of a nature I sure you two are thinking of he is a sweet child but is uneasy around people." She say as she would get up from gaul and would head out to the dock that has been built for the titan looking back at gaul and paqu. "I let you two get the rest of the ready if you wise as for me I am going to get are ride ready." She says heading off to get on board the massive ship.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:21 am

Gaul also didn't try to understand the method and reason as to why someone would want to bottle a child between two females. It made sense to him in this dying climate, but all someone has to do is pass the idea someone could just use a male from the family and cut the Jaals out of power and profit.

Easier said then done, he was sure.

He didn't look like he was convinced the child was a full blooded creature, but at the same time he didn't openly say anything about it other then taking another drink. His kisses tasted like like sweet honey as Asiliy kissed him before standing back up.

"Another ship ride." Gaul turned his face back to Paqu. "Do you think they'll have a party onboard this time around? Or is this more of a mission."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:34 am

Paqu would look at Gaul and shrug, "We're gonna take that thing into the Jaal cavern? Is it gonna fit?" He asked semi-rhetorically as he went to the room Ital and Che had claimed, knocking on the frame having learned his lesson, "Oi. I think we're going on another adventure. You two coming?" Che would appear in the doorway, "What happened to sex and relaxation?" Ital would enter the room now, fixing her dress. "What kind of adventure?"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:02 am

Once the ship was fully online and most of the system were turn on she would head back inside just as paqu went to knock on the door to wwre che and ital are hearing her ask what kind of adventure. "I figure we take a ride on the surface there are many places none of you have ever got the chance to visit plus I going to so you all a wonder." She says to them as she wait for them to follow behind her to the ship so they can begin there adventure.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:22 pm

"I never ones one for relaxation. I like keeping myself busy and focused on things." Being idol drove him nuts some days. It felt worse when the entire underground was at war, as every street and city felt as tho it was going to be the next battle ground. Gaul finished his drink before standing up to follow Asiliy out.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:07 am

The group would go off to pack their things to get ready for the trip, with Che had gotten dressed and packed his armor and weapons. Ital had put on something a little more rugged than what she wore, but was still distinctly Sulisin'rune. Che was pulling a trunk towards the airship to board with the others. Paqu simply got a change of clothes having stayed in his armor. "Yep, Still a Kyorl, can't yank the stick out of your ass." Paqu punched him in the shoulder, "Yer at least half Kyrol yerself boy." Ital would giggle, "Stop making trouble Che."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:21 am

She would start to head off to the airship the titan a wounder from a age long past getting onto one of it ramps she would stop and look back at the others. "Just to tell of this wounder we are visiting well do you remember that group of relic hunters I hired back at Kong well let just say there right know running there own colony if you well one that is mine as well." She says to them as shw waits for them to get on board and settled in.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:17 am

Gaul clipped together his black suit of armor again. Time and time again, he had to put on this same suit of armor in protection against evil that wanted to upset the balance of power. His belongings could all be fit inside a Highland raider style pack. He traveled light as he always have.

He didn't recognize if he has been on this ship before, but he had hopped his quarters where similar to the last ones he had been on. And if he got stuck with room mates, it was the people he was working with. "How much are you packing Che?" He noticed the suss was hauling a trunk behind him.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:40 pm

Paqu passed by Gaul as he got onboard the ship, "Trust me, you don't want to know. The boy can pack 20 pounds of 'you don't wanna know' in a 5 pound sleeping bag." Che would giggle and Ital blushed. "It's mostly my things, a party dress, a couple changes of clothes, and...some other things...As well as some clothes I picked out for Che." She could already feel the judgement coming her way, "I am a Sulisin'rune after all and I want to feel a bit pampered. Can you blame me after I've been wearing nothing but my dead mother's clothing for the past 4 years? Besides, it's much less than what I would have insisted on bringing 10 years ago." Che would grunt as he lifted the trunk up and hauled it up the, "I don't remeber any relic hunters." "Aye. We sort of just loaded up quickly at Wu Kong on the other Airship."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:26 am

Shw would chuckle at Ari'yana as she would head for rhe bridge open up the door and turning to the others. "Go down rhe railings here until you reach the niddle that is wwre your rooms are I shall get is going." She says with a smile as shw would close the door behind her and getting everthing online to were the hull would have a small blue glow to were the ramps would withdraw back into the sides moving from the tower slowly heading towards a the largest tunnle in the area.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:16 pm

Paqu was right, Gaul didn't really want to know. As he never was into the things Che had taste for... let along 20 pounds of the stuff. Ital packing was a little more on the tame side for what Gaul consider for Sulls. She didn't mention any makeup, paints, three differn't pairs of shoes or a bottle of old style wine.

Getting aboard the ship. Gaul followed Asiliy's instructions. With a Sull in their mists, maybe they could get the better rooms.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:48 pm

Che would follow the lights down to their rooms, "Just some straps, ropes, gags an-OW!" He got another punch from Paqu in the arm, nearly dropping the trunk. Ital would just sigh, "I might have to gag you if you keep antagonizing them." They would get down to their rooms, with Che and Ital taking one of the large staterooms. "So...how long is it gonna take to get to this place? And what's so special about it? Bunch of buildings on the surface made out of wood and mud. We've already seen a couple of those." "Well, it might be more like Wu Kong was. It was actually very pretty. Oh do you think we can go there for another festival?"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Tue May 01, 2018 1:13 am

Looking to the other as she would steer the ship past a few rock on the wall making sure that it main weapons don't slam into the sides. "It not like Kong it is a old and slowly been rebuilt dark elf city my home were I once lived on the surface I soon to open it op to the underdark I kept it a secret for some time..... we should he there in about a hour." She say as the ship would go low to advoid a tight spot razing it back up a little it was tight in some places but in other there was plenty of room.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sat May 05, 2018 9:35 am

When Gaul arrived to the room he was staying in. He started to unpack and settle in for the flight. Odds were even if he had to make a quick escape and run. It wasn't like he had anything to fly on. But Gaul had never been to the place Asiliy was looking to rebuild. Even if he had been to many places were dark elves used to live in.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sat May 05, 2018 6:05 pm

Che and Ital would disappear into their room. Paqu would look and figured that he had his own room as well. He opened the door to his suite, looking around the spacious cabin with a slight frown. "Why the hel do I always get the strangest memories on airships?" he shook his head and left the room after dropping off his bag, deciding to explore the ship a bit.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle