An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

A New Age.

Re: A New Age.

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:41 pm

"Yeah. It started with Cat Lady's cats. That was before the wall was finished and more and more came." She would become interested in the hologram as Asilly put it on display. She would look all over it, "Wheres the city?" she asked, for her the city was her world.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:24 pm

Chuckling a little at gaul. "It something I picked up from my mother since I was doing work for all of the clans along with keeping up with my friends and family." She would tell him as she or with the hologram a little more to were it would give a layout of a system with the sun taking up the middle follow by four inner planet a belt of rocks then two gas giants follow by two more world one a barren rock the other cover in a green mist. "Well rain..... The number three world in the system is were we are and live see my mother through a lot of time and effort discover that things are a lot more complicated about how things are..... for example all those light you see in the sky at night are all stars like our own... and my mother how she told me there over a small chance a few billion." She would tell them as she work the controls a little more getting there world to be fully view and taking up the entire upper area of the room.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:18 pm

He should have guessed the Ferals they were talking about were the demonstrated types. But Rains next question confused for second. "This city." Gaul said telling the child the name of the city were the tower was housed. The holograms seemed to have followed them everywhere they went inside this tower.

When Asiliy tried to explain things that Gaul barely understood. He replied "Perhaps you might want to explain to Rain what a Billion is before you tell her how many stars there are."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:47 pm

Rain would move over to where the thrid world was, looking at the ball carefully, "But I can't see the city. I can't even see the walls." She seemed disinterested in the number of stars there were in the sky. She would look around at the other holograms now, "Grandfather said he came from another world. Do you know which one?"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:01 am

Looking down at rain at her first question of the city and why she can not see it nor any part of it. "Well that is because it is not shown on this image the city itself is om the surface but compare to the entire world it is very small.... and that why you can't fully see it here I can zoom in the image to the city if you wise." She said to rain as she listen to her were jin come from the one that has been taken care of her for some time. "That is a very complicated subject jin is not of this world or any his from a different realm know as the nether a different reality compare to are own." She would tell her not know if she would fully understand and if need she would explain more.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:11 am

Gaul let Asiliy handle talking to little Rain about the subject of stars and 'planet's'. He imagined most of it would just go over the little elf child's mind and they could be here all day talking about it.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:59 pm

She would look at the hologram again, nodding in understanding as she mentioned that the world was so big that the city was small by comparison. She'd sigh at the explanation for nether. "Rope Girl doesn't know how to tell me either." She'd start looking at the other holograms, looking them over, "And we can go here on that really big airship underground?"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:25 pm

Looking at rain of her words of going to other planets by the airship underground she would rube the back of her head a little to were she would explain to her about eh notion of going to other worlds. "No the airship below can only travel about this world know there is a special project that is at work here at the city..... The building of a void ship able to go into the void rhe only problem is getting it into orbit...." She would tell her as the one part that hard to tell is the size of the void and the distance between planets which is in the millions of miles to the billions in some cases.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:10 am

(Take care with the hurricane Iki. Be safe. I wish that hurricane would come and take all the forest fires with it I'm choking on.)

"How big of an air ship would it take to get up into the blackness?" Gaul asked as he imagined the large luxury cruisers. If they could figure out how to breath up above the clouds they could have it fixed.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:00 am

(Should be okay, but power outages are more than likely just because HECO's lazy as fuck and can't upgrade shit without boosting the price by 500%, most of my house is elevated so flooding hopefully won't be much of a problem for me. It's blustery right now, not raining, think a friend of mine who works for HI-EMA said by the time it impacts Oahu severly it'll be in the 45-75MPH winds, more than likely on the higher side. More or less in wait and see mode)

Rain would look at Asilly, "No, not the Titan. The other one. Grandfather showed it to me one time. There were still dead bodies on it from when the demons came. He said the others were too afraid to fix it up without you."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:13 am

Looking at rain and at gaul seeing that Jin had taken her down to have a look at the void craft and it seem that the other have yet to touch it which she figure they would not. "No air ship no matter it size could reach the void for a airship is design to fly within a atmosphere and no modification to it could let it fly in the void..... now this other craft that she is taking about it can it know as at this moment as simply as the void craft it far larger then even the titan not yet ready to fly..." She said to the both of them seeing that she has another project know to work on later when she has free time.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:27 am

(Bloody power people. Do people have basements in Hawaii or is it similar to Florda where its just a pool?)

"I see." Gaul said to the little elf girl as he didn't really have an idea of what she was talking about. And talking about an airship that powerful really left Gaul shrugging his shoulders. "I see. I guess I never though about that possiblity."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:39 pm

((Basements are very rare here. Very few residences have them, though if I had the money I'd tear down my house and rebuild it more or less on the same footprint, but with a basement. Pretty sure Im out of the woods now, didn't even have a power out this time, another island took most of the brunt of the flood waters and the hurricane turned off before it's winds became much of an issue for my island))

Most of the big words Asilly used just rolled off the light elf, not quite confusing her but she didn't let it. "Alright." was all she said. She'd place one end of her staff on the ground and hop up, leaning one way as she held onto the other end, braced up in the air as she tried to get closer to one of the holograms for a better look.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:43 pm

(I do hope thing are going alright ika I know from experience of how bad hurricanes can be I one time had to outrun one we were on vacation we got out of there just as it hit the wind nearly blew my family car off the side of the road got home the power almost went out as well.)

Asiliy would sign remembering that she is taking to people that have not hear of this concept or ideas that she learn a very long time ago for her mother did made her study for days at a time. "Gaul to ask would you like to go see this craft it not far from here and it still be a little bit of time for everything is ready with the others..... and I sorry if this is a little confusing right know I tend to forgot mot people do not know many of this subjects." Saying those words to him she took notice of rain trying to get close to them so through a little tike she would just make the image bigger and expand them as well.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:59 am

(I kinda figured, but never had a chance to look it up.)

"I don't see why not? Sure lets take a look at the craft." Gaul said as he wondered to what kind of other people Asiliy was used to talking to. But clearly they were of a higher education them him and some little elf wild child with a stick.
django
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle