An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

A New Age.

Re: A New Age.

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:34 am

Mari'ai would turn, almost glaring at Gaul, "We do not do that kind of thing here." "Not in the dungeon anyway. You need to go to the brothel for that kind of treatment." Lisi would quip, and Phen would snicker. Che would giggle and nudge Ital, "Think I'm gonna like it here." Mari'ai would turn her glare to Lisi a moment before facing forward. The lift would stop and the doors would open. An insect like flying golem would float into the lift and turn in place as the doors closed and the others made room for it. It would then turn to Asilly, "Ill'haress Asilly. You have 5,204 Unread messages. Please check your terminal when you have a free moment." It would turn forward again. "What is that?" "One of the Drones. Leftover from the Moon's age. They montier the city and do repairs that our people can't." The lift would lower again and then stop, the golem would float off and on it's way. Krog would continue, "And I don't like the damn things." The lift closed and continued a short bit before stopping on the ground floor. A fledgling tree in the center of a grand, the others would step out with Mari'ai leading. "What has it been? Six years?" She would stop and touch the tree. "We've had to keep an eye on this thing since the Jaals showed up. We want it to grow naturally." "Speaking of Jaals...we're really gonna open the city wide for other clans?" "What's the matter, Minister of Tourism?" "Well...it's just...this is our city. Do we really need Vals mucking around with things?" Mari'ai would turn to them, "This is not our city. It's Asilly's. We're just the Grave Robbers that set up shop and run it for her while she's gone." Mari'ai frowned before she smiled again, "I'm sorry for being melodramatic. Come you must be hungry. There's a handful of restaurants and a couple cafes and sweet shops along the main street. And you can see our 'not so natural' mango trees."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:54 pm

Listing to the others she would turn to Mari'ai as she looked at gaul then at che and ital hearing che she would let out a sign but her attention was turn to the drone she was about to speak about it until it told her of the amount of messages she. "That many...... by the goddess..... well I guess we are going to be here for a bit..... " she said with a shocked look and tone to when the lift would stop she looked at the tree and listening Mari'ai and of her words. "I would not say grave robbers just someone starting to regaining are lost legacy and thing well be fine as for my friends go have fun for I got a lot to do before we leave." She says to them.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:46 pm

Of course the 'dungeon' moved into the bedroom in this place. Then again, some Kyorl's have some dark fantasies compared to their Lath counter parts. Lets just hope they don't get too crazy over here. "Do what you will with them. Its non of my real concern anymore." Gaul said as he didn't feel any lingering companionship with many of his old affiliates in the clan. Not unless they had his kids of course.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:13 am

"Mm...sorry about that. Most of it's probably thank you notes from the citizens as well as some newsletters. I wouldn't be surprised if some of them are copies. We're still trying to figure out the terminal system ourselves." The street was getting busy as people walked about, most doing work. A long line of mango trees fully grown were in the middle of what once a grand boulevard, towering spires on each side with shops and restaurants at ground level. "Ada is still the prefered currency, although most places accept barter and gold. If you wish to rest, Asilly's home is available. We've kept it in good order and we can have the guestrooms prepared shortly. And any fruit you see on any trees along the roads are free to take. We have mangoes in season right now, there may still be some late blooming apples on the west road. The farms are a different story however." Ital would speak up, "Um...if it's alright could I see my cousin, Cra'felina?" "Yes, of course." Mari'ai thought for a moment. "Tower 12 along Mango Boulevard. The entrance is between a tailor and a butcher shop, I forget which floor is hers but there should be a directory on the ground floor in front of the lift." "If that fails just follow the Ferals." "So what about this brothel I've be-" Ital would grab Che by the shirt, "You're coming with me." "Yes Mistress." Che and ital would head off down the street, walking on the sidewalk, looking at the shops as they passed. Paqu would look at them, "There a taverna round here?" "Not a proper one." Krost would speak up, "Oh! We're gonna need one now that we're gonna be open the visitors. Maybe we can turn Tower 20 into a hotel?" "There is a bar, to the left of the main gate as you walk in. Selection's limited for now. No rooms to rent." "Oh, if you do explore the city don't go into the ruins. Some places are still unstable." "All the roads are safe though, just don't go into any alleys yet."
Last edited by IkaikaKekai on Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:02 am

She would let out a small chuckle at che and ital as they headed off into the city turning her attention to gaul seeing that he not in the best if moods woild speak up to the other turning from him for a moment. "I understand the technology was new during the age of this city the idea of storing and sending information in such a way was strange to a lot of people don't worry I read through it and figure out what is what. And on top of that some of the clans Ill'haresses well be visiting here soon let just say a few of then are still having a hard time believing something like this has been hidden all this time and many people of the clan are wishing to visit within a few days at the most...... I speak further with you all after I take care of a few things." She says to them as shw would move over to gaul plave her arm around his holding him close. " Gaul if you well come with me I wise to spend some tike with you and I got something to show you." She says to them him waiting for his respond.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:18 pm

For a place that had many things and places, having no Tavern felt really odd to Gaul. You would think having a place to drink and rest would have been the first building to be set up.

"Lead the way." Gaul said as he wasn't sure what Asiliy wanted to show him. But it certainly took his attention away from watching their surroundings and half listening to all the details about this place. His armor plating wouldn't allow him to feel her warmth pulling up against him, but he could feel her empathy touch him.

He did wonder what Asiliy's home did look like.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:00 am

Krog'nar would follow after Paqu, "Think I could use a drink too." "I'm gonna go talk with one of the architechs about building that hotel." Suddenly Jum'lek would speak up, "Hey...how about we have a dinner at Asilly's like we used to?" Mari'ai would smile, "That sounds wonderful. And it'll be nice now that we have some fresh produce." 'Hel yeah! I'll clear my schedule and do some shopping, then I'll head to your place and get started on dinner. Let the others know." Jum would rush off now. Mari'ai would chuckle. "Well there's no stopping it now. I've got a few queenly duties to take care of, but I'll see you tonight." Jin would look a bit distracted, and would rub up against Phen. "Um...I've got another duty to take care of before it gets out of hand..." she would take his hand and rush back to the central tower. Lisi'gen would smirk, "I think I'll join them." she'd then follow after the pair, leaving Asilly and Gaul alone.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:36 am

She would take hold of his hand heading through the streets taking a different path fron the other heading for the spires to were she would cuddle up against Gual a little as they walk kissing him on his cheek. "My home the spire on the left right there well the far left my mother had then built during the early stages of this city construction." She says to him as she looked about the area seeing the set of trees along with the signs of life from the many people who are living here within the city but even know there barley count of a fraction for the massive population that used to live within this walls. "You know when is said I have some explaining to do well I have a few thing to explain first off I not a drow well not a full one I actually a dark elf..... my mother put me through a device that change me.... it a long story." She says to him enjoying the walk forming a smile.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:03 am

Gaul smiled as her warm lips touched his cheek. "Changes you? What do you mean, are you telling me you were born a dark elf." Gaul asked as he cought what Asiliy said about. If she was right about her age. Gaul was always curious if that was the case, or she was one of the first generations of Drowloath.

"Do you do it to hide your age?"

It wasn't like Gaul was overtly concerned about populations and world building. Thing change around him, and he often had very little to do with them... that was until Asiliy found him. Way more of a pivotal role he had ever thought he would do.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:14 am

There would be some rustling in the trees above Asilly and Gaul. A mango would be thrown down just in front of Asilly, and a voice from above, "Bossy Lady!" There would be more rustling and leaves falling as a light elf girl descended from the trees, holding a wooden quarterstaff and wearing a mixture of cloth and furs, hanging from the branch of a tree.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:27 am

She would stop with him for a moment looking at him as she let out a sign at his words and the signs of confusion. "No I did not do it to hide my age it was my mother idea to help how I say blind in with the drow since even at this time and age dark elf and row relations are not at the best..... like is said it a long so try darling." She was about to say more but the sound of movement within the trees follow by the fruit landing Infront of her follow by to were she would turn her attention to the tree and seeing a old friend hanging from a branch. "It good to see you to also I not bossy dear I had this rlak with you if I was bossy you would not be climbing about in this trees." She says to her.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:28 am

Gaul felt his hand snapping up against the pommel of the handle as they heard the rustling and voice that was speaking above them. A light elf? Was it Mak?

"And who might you be?" The suss asked as it seemed Asiliy didn't want to be called bossy lady... despite her position in life.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:02 pm

The light elf was much younger tha Makalah, and more feral looking with her long, dirty blond hair. She would let go of one end of the shaft, dropping to the ground and landing on her feet. "See? Bossy Lady." she looked at Gaul now, "You let Ash Skin out of iron tree?" she asked. "Grandfather call me Rai'bow. Other mudskin call me Rain."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:07 am

Asilly would let out a sign and a chuckle looking at gaul. "This is gaul..... Rai'bow gaul long story with this one and still has not got my name still along with a few other things you can come with us if you like." She says looking at her as she would get gaul moving with her back to her home woundering what else has happen to the other while she been gone.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:10 pm

He started to notice it now. No died black hair, and did look a tad young to be Mak. Also didn't share the same mannerisms as the ex slave did. Looked a little on the the wild side aswell. He just wasn't sure what the hell an iron tree was. "Rai'bow. Its nice to meet you." He said as Asilly introduced him to the wild child.

If she didn't have such an obivous light elf heritage. Gaul would have just guess it to be one of Asillys children.

"What is her story?" He ask a little curious how Asilly came across someone like this as they walked.
django
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle