An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

A New Age.

Re: A New Age.

Postby Rhung » Sat May 05, 2018 10:58 pm

Getting the ship through one more sharp turn the Ballon nearly dragging the rocks to were it would finally reach the exit to were asilly would take it high into the sky through a layer of clouds she would set the ship on auto navigation to the city. She would head out from the bridge to go find the others since they have left for there room to were paqu area was near rows of windows right above the fire lances weapons to were down the hallway was a set of stairs to lead deeper into the ship to the cargo area and of the engine room.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sun May 06, 2018 10:34 pm

"Why did you have a bad trip on one?" Gaul asked as he unpacked with the door still open to his room and dressed in his more lighter attire while they took their trip on the air ship.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon May 07, 2018 3:27 am

Paqu would shrug, "No...well, not including our last one where we hijacked it." He would take off his armor as well, stacking it neatly and fixing his 'dress' under armor padding. "it's like Deja Vu...I can't rightly remember it. It was actually pretty good, but with some kind of dread to it. Like going to yer own funeral. I don't know." He would look out a porthole at one of the lances. "That Sul woman I met at the party had the same feeling. Like we knew each other...that was a fun night. I'm glad that she didn't get back on when we hijacked the ship." Che and Ital would exit their room, Ital fixing Che's shirt collar. "How the hel could I hear you two talking? These walls are thicker than my wrist." Paqu raised an eyebrow as he looked at them. "And you think you don't like airships? Try seeing a bunch of people getting murdered with one." Paqu was resting up against an intercom button.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Mon May 07, 2018 9:49 am

Shw would stop as shw was hearing paqu voice as well near one of the intercoms close to her to were shw would click a botton and speak through. "Just to ask who working with the intercom? For just to tell I believe your voice can be heard in ever part of the ship also if you all could meet me om the bow of the ship" she says to them as she would open up a door and head out to the railings on the side as clouds would past by the ship heading to the front.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Thu May 10, 2018 11:27 pm

"Funeral huh... that is rather unsettling thought." Gaul vaguely remembered that woman, "You don't think she just implanted some feelings into you like that? Suls are kind of rude that way. That wasn't too long ago, Mae've and Mak were aboard that flight. No small part of Gaul wished Dini was there to enjoy the air trip.

Then Che spoke up about it. "The wall can't be all that thick. Barely enough room sometimes for a crew to be housed with supplies. It was hard to ignore people banging through the walls sometimes.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu May 10, 2018 11:48 pm

Paqu would move away from the wall when another voice came through it. "Bloody hel." he said as he looked at the holes that Asilly's voice came from, "Erm...sorry about that, we're on our way." he said without pressing the button. Paqu would start heading towards the bow with Che and Ital following behind him. "I don't think she did that. I've had that feeling on airships for a while." He smiled, "And to be honest that woman wouldn't need tricks to get me into her bed again." Che would speak up, "Speaking of airships, whatever happened to your daughter?"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Fri May 11, 2018 11:44 am

On the front of the ship asilly was looking over the railings st the surface below as clouds would float by them as the ship almost without sound would fly past or through them. She would eventually head over to the area of the bridge and use one of the intercoms to speak to the other as they made there way to the bow. "Just to tell once we reach the city we will be picking up a few people for are trip futher out." She would says to them giving them a heads up that they well be gathering up some people.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sun May 13, 2018 7:31 am

What person would ever skip going to bed with Asiliy?

"Mae've?" It had to be the one Che was talking about. "Shes still contracted with the Nals, for managing a caravan going west. Its been hard keeping track of her were abouts while I'm not home." Leaving his gear behind, he joined up with them towards were Asiliy was.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun May 13, 2018 9:26 am

"Yeah, Mae've...though now that I think of it didn't me and one of your Kyorl daughters tango in Raveran once? I remeber a building nearly being dropped on me." The group would follow Gual to the bow of the ship. "I swear, what is it with you and Kyrols?" Che went quite, "Well...not all Kyrols. Just the purgey ones." He'd nudge Gaul with his elbow, "I mean he's alright, even if he has a stick up his ass." "Don't start nothing boy." "What? Why's everyone ganging up on me? That was a compliment."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Tue May 15, 2018 5:19 am

The titan would start to lower itself passing through a set of clouds as it does to were Infront of it is a vast and massive city at it center is a spire that reachs into the sky below it are set of smaller ones and stone building spreading out from the center. Around the center spire are two transport class airships far smaller then the titan the two ships would detach and head off to the south as for the titan it would get lower until it was within inches of one of the docks as two as would take hold of the sides and guide the ship in.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Fri May 18, 2018 12:56 am

"Sarani. It was not my idea." Gaul said as he still remembered that day vividly patrolling with his daughter. To put it mildly, her father was not impressed with how she acted during that day, and almost started a struggle between the Sarghress and Kyorls. Luck mostly prevented anything even more serious from spilling over.

While she wasn't officially punished for it. Gaul chew her out and any other time they patrolled together things would be different.

"You think I'm stuck up. You never met my mother." If the women he currently mated with had anything to say about it.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri May 18, 2018 2:48 am

"Yeah, that's the one. How's she doing? I mean it wasn't really her fault, I'd be angry if someone tried to take me hostage too." Che was being genuine for once. Ital was looking out of a porthole, "Oh my Goddess. It's so big." "This was an old dark elf city? How did we not see this before?" The door would open after the Titan docked with the tower. A vel'akar was standing on the docks, clad in green, red, and yellow robes, a pair of long, black horns decorated in gold and silver sticking out of his head and sweeping back just above his neck length green hair, his eye were blue on blue and he had a smile on his face. "Lady Asilly. I'm so glad to see you." There would be a lath female next to him, wearing a skimpy outfit, one side of her purple hair shaved, she was tainted and her eyes glowed blue, like the Vel'akar. The Vel'akar would bow, "And you bring friends. It is good to know the lockdown of the city is being lifted. Mari'ai and the others are making the announcement to the people." The two would walk up to Asilly, each taking their turn to kiss her, the Vel'akar was giving off a massive aura of mana. "Are you staying long, this time? Mother?" she whispered that last part with a slight blush.
Last edited by IkaikaKekai on Sat May 19, 2018 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Fri May 18, 2018 5:25 pm

Asilly attention was turn to jin and phen as they come to great her and the titan as it dock thw rest of the way shw would kiss the both om the cheeks in return turning to jin and getting a good look at of him. "Well you sure has chnaged a bit and phen you seem to be doing well and yes I have brought friends with me...." she would point to each of them and call out there names as she does as the other got close to getting off. "That is ital she help me with the cure those two there are che and paqu good friends and the other one is one of my long terms mates gaul and everone this two are jin and phen and just to tell jin is a Vel'akar but one that how I say is good." Shw would says to them.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Thu May 24, 2018 10:16 am

The hostage taking didn't happen until she blew the building up, probably burying someone down inside of it. "Shes doing fine.. I don't always hear from her often as I'd like." Gaul did miss her the most probably... Not that he didn't love his Mae've or Anna, but unlike them... those girls had their mothers to fall back onto if times where hard.

He had doubts her adapted mother would go out of her way to contact after they left the Kyrol clan in a hurry as they were going to persecute the Duter children.

Gaul turned his attention towards the door as colorfully dressed male walked in along side with a woman... Vel'akar's. And more children of Asiliy by the sounds of it.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu May 24, 2018 7:22 pm

Deleteing
Last edited by IkaikaKekai on Sat May 26, 2018 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle