An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

Drowtales/pathfinder crossover.

Re: Drowtales/pathfinder crossover.

Postby Rhung » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:07 am

Asilly look about at the event unfolding before then as shw would head for Trin seeing that the only option they have is to flee to the surface. "If we get to the surface which I am hoping there a path here close we can have a better change of bringing this thing down..... but there also that thing in the water...." unknown to them the monster in the water was getting to work within the water of writing a glyph into the rocks to were once the last one is done a bright blue color would he coming from the lake to from it the entire area around them would start to shack like a earthquake as fissure within the ground would start to open up with the thing heading right for then as asilly wall of spike would crumbly.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:23 am

Taking Che's idea to heart. Trinita picked the courtisian up in his arms and put the woman on Chezz's back for even added pace. The wolf could probably carry three people if you asked him to, or the world if it was demanded to him. The took a quick pace and didn't complain when his hair was pulled or arms hung around his neck.

The earth rumbled, but if it bothered the mount, he didn't show it as he did his job.

Mae and Trinita like wise knew when a earth bender was forcing the land to its will. Bending and shaping Asiliy did her work.

Mae held onto Che's sides tightly as she and the mad suss charged out of the cave and away from the monsters behind them. She wasn't sure for a while if Nubie could hold the two of them or not, but she was ever so greatful to feel the wolf stride out of here.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:57 am

Nubie would bark and howl as she went on autopilot, running out of the cave for her and her rider's lives. "Please tell me they're still behind us!" Che said, "Trin and Asilly, not the Whatever-the-fuck-they-ares." Nubie would slow down a little on the surface as she tried to get her bearings.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:56 pm

She looks behind them holding onto chezz after Trinita place her onto the wolf seeing that the glow has start to die down and of the creatures they have stop chasing them but I voice would reenter there heads. "So you know ride to a fate worse then food...... well my way would have been simple and easy but you are know the others problems enjoy oblivion." It said seeing that know the drow from another world are no longer a problem it recalled it forces and went back into the lake lightiless depths to were asilly would look forward towards che. "We are here and it seem those things are no longer a threat for know...... this is insane were in the name of the goddess are?" She said as through the cave they rave through to escape the monsters around the wall large mass of fungus could be seen a sickly green mass of them.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:50 pm

"Yeah I see them! Keep going, I don't think where out of this yet." Mae shouted as the wind rushed past her head as they double rode the wolf up towards the surface. Her heart was racing and mind was trying to think about what to do next.

Trinita had similar problems as they raced Chezz through the caves to safety.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:25 pm

Che would slow Nubie down just a bit to give Chezz a chance to catch up, and to get a look at their new surroundings.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:08 am

As the group keeps moving foward from there foes they eventually reach another cavern this one not as large as rhe first but still massive in size to were the fungus is know almost all around them and up most of the walls of the place. "Is everone here? And does anyone have any idea of were the hel have we ended up for I am at a lost here....." she says she was trying to keep herself calm but that was soon to end for something new was coming for the ground would at first start to slowly shack but soon that small shacks would soon turn to were the entire cavern is shaking to were Infront of them a section of the walls of this place would come caving in as a new monster has arrive and this one is massive. It body is near solid black it is a titanic size worm like creature it possesses a mouth of rasping teeth and tentacles with biting mouths in the center of its maw rests a glowing eye as it looks about the place deeming to not notice the group as it would tunnle into a different area of the walls taking nearly 20 minutes for entire body to dissappear along with the shaking.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:07 am

"It looks like everyone is here." Trinita said as they finally caught up with Nubie. "But..." He said while looking back in the direction they came from. The door were they came from is still in that direction, stuck with a seemingly endless amount of horrifying creatures watching it.

"No, no idea." Mae said as it was unnerving to hear Asiliy being uninformed about something for one in her long life.

But then new company arrived. A massive black beast that out sold Chezz in darkness. The good graces of Sharess were on them for once as the black worm went about its way and minded its own business. Small drows and their mounts were not worth its time.

It was a long, long moment before it finally went along its way...
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:33 am

"Not a fucking clue." Che would say as he and Nubie would both look at the giant worm passing them by. His ears would lower and the wolf would start to cower with both riders on her back. "Hooooly fucking turtles." he said softly. "I'd like to wake up now. I'd like to wake up in a nice soft bed, with my arms and legs tied to the bedposts."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:59 am

Asilly was at a lost of words and thought at seeing the massive beast as it slowly dug it way through another wall heading out of this place to part unknown but once it was gone her mind would start to race wondering were the hel could they be. "Well I got this to say and this is putting it simply were not in the underdark Infact I thinking were not even own are world anymore...... for there is no possible way something that massive could even exists...... we need to get to the surface to get are barring and then work out a way to get the hel out of this place....." she says to them as eyes from around the cavern were watching them monster and something they have encountered before but things are about to get a lot more complicated.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:06 pm

Che wasn't the only one wishing she was dreaming something awful. She probably would have taken up waking up to Che's face in bed, rather then staying in this place and seeing what else lurked in this underworld... because the things down here were leaving her rather speechless.

Thank the gods Chezz and Nubie were not making much noise.

"Where the hell would we start looking for the surface down here? Is there a surface?"
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:17 pm

"Up...Up is good right? We like up, right?" Nubie would whimper a bit as Che had a small panic attack. "Oh Turtles! we're gonna die. We're gonna fucking die down here. We're gonna be ugly food or worm food, we're gonna starve." Nubie would bark and start to shake Che and Mae off of her back.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:12 am

Asilly would look over at che and use one of her shadows to smack the left side of his head hard as she would speak up. "Che I need you to not lose your nerve that last thing we need is something hearing you know I need you to take a breath..... and let figure out are next move." She says to him as unfortunately he has got the attentions of something down below through the fungus there was rhe sound of movement along with a awful smell as the ground would shack a little again along with a breach of the ceiling of the cavern were the light of rhe surface would shine through for a moment.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:57 am

"Comeon Nubi, find up." She nudged the wolf just to get her ass moving before Che decides to do something crazy... but that didn't seem to work as Nubie started to try and shake them off. "Cut that shit. I said stop it!" Mae barked and took control, taking what counts for reins.

Mae was startled when the black shadow came over and cuffed the male on the side of the head. She wanted nothing to do with one of those things.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:25 pm

The combination of Nubie's bucking and Asilly's shadow would knock Che off the wolf. Nubie would stop bucking after that once Mae took control, but still not responding to her yet. Che was motionless on the ground now as nubie rapidly licked his mask. She would lay back down and whimper, licking the unconscious Ssu. She was not going to leave him behind, no matter how scary 'mama' got.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle