An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

Drowtales/pathfinder crossover.

Re: Drowtales/pathfinder crossover.

Postby Rhung » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:39 pm

Asiliy would form up a ball of fire hurling it at the ones in front hitting three of them the one on the hound would charge at asiliy seeing her the biggish threat at this time do to her using magic around them the others would try and swarm the others. But the attackers would be cut down quickly trying to get close to cut them down one near the would drink from a bottle holding up a match it would light up the alcohol sending out a wave of flames at him. Asiliy would form up a row of rocks to stop the charge of the beast it body slmajng into the rock but the goblin would jump right at her forming up a spear of ice she would impale it slamming it into the ground looking about the area a few of them are running off as the other try and keep up a attack.
Rhung
Vel'akar

Postby django » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:49 am

Mae and Trinita did their parts to carve away the new mob of creatures that tried to kill them. Trinita's sword arm was getting numb from all the hacking, as was Mae's blade as it was coated in a fresh coat of goblin paint to go with all the other creatures that tried to take them on.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:26 pm

Che would work himself into a psychotic rage as he attacked the goblins, backed up by his wolf. She'd either crush heads, rip them off, or send them flying. Che would send the fire right back at the spitter, and a few others, setting them alight with laughter. His meat cleaver and sword sunk into two goblins, stomping on one's foot and trying to yank his sword free, "THATS, NOT, YOURS!"
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Rhung » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:32 pm

The goblins would begin to flee from the attack of the group the one with the bottle had a few other with him once the fire consume him and the other around a small explosion would wipe out a few others the ones able to run would flee back deeper into the woods. Asiliy would look to the other working to put out the fire before it would spread out and set the entire area on fire but know there was another concern sure the current threat has been felt with but with all this noise and also the flare she sent on it the air how long before something far more powerful and worse then this creatures come to this place. "Are any of you injured if not start packing up that wood we must leave this place all of the noise and lights might have attracted something worse then this things my best guest we move closure to the settlement." She would tell them as she would look around the tree lines and bushes for any signs of anything else coming out to attack them.
Rhung
Vel'akar

Postby django » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:54 am

The forest grounds were getting thick with goblin corpses as they decided they had enough, and retreated back into the forest tree lines. If they had any heart to come back for a counter attack. I would be a while before they gathered the wit or numbers to do so.

"I'm fine." Mae huffed and Trinita nodded back. They seemed to be fine, and Chezz just chewed away at the remains of a goblin. "But how can things get worse? Ever since we got here, devils have been upon us." Mae growled at Asiliy as she was having her fill of fighting for her life against all manner of things.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:40 pm

Che was huffing, still worked up into a Frenzy with no one to work it out on. He was sane enough to not go chasing after the fleeing enemy, but just barely. Nubie was caught between chewing on corpses and trying to calm Che down. He didn't answer Asilly or Mae.
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Rhung » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:54 pm

Asiliy look at mae then at che seeing that this events seem to be talking there told on them which she can not blame them for she is having a hard time wrapping her mind around this events and of this attacks. "Mae I could give you about a thousand different ways it could get worse..... staying in this area it means death we try and go back know it means death there also no telling if this was a scouting force for all we know there could be a small army of those thing just beyond those tree about to come crashing down on top of us. We have to move closure to civilization it our best shoot of surviving or to ask do any of you have a better idea of what to do?" She asked them begin serious at this point she is open to any idea of what to do or to help them she is and get our of this mess to her this was just supposed to he a quick relic hunt know it has a turn almost into a nightmare and a fight for there lives.
Rhung
Vel'akar

Postby django » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:46 am

Chezz had a dead goblin trapped in his mouth, his head shook to the left and to the right. Shaking the living hell out of what was left like it was a giant chew toy. "Then lead the way Asiliy. I don't know how we are going to get anywhere safely in this hellish world. "
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:16 pm

Nubie would bark loudly at Che, biting his pants and tugging on him, whining all the way. Che just stood there, Nubie kept barking, even doing a snout tacking to Che's back. "DAMNIT DOG!" That seemed to snap him out of it. He stabbed his sword into another corpse before walking back to the others. "If anyone I don't recognize so much as looks at me wrong I'm striking first."
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Rhung » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:25 pm

Once it was settled were they were going she would head to the left side of the temple going behind it having fought a glimpse of it before he climb up the top of the place a heavily overgrown path bits of stone could still he seems but most of it was overgrown with grass between the blocks. "This seems a path that will take us were we need to go to get to that town what ever happens we keep moving any threat that get in our way we cut them down then we move forward..... if we encounter someone we can reason with then we talk." She would tell them working up a mana light she would start to move down the path sewing that despite the time that has past it is still mostly intact with only the grass really causing any problems with it.
Rhung
Vel'akar

Postby Rhung » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:25 pm

Once it was settled were they were going she would head to the left side of the temple going behind it having fought a glimpse of it before he climb up the top of the place a heavily overgrown path bits of stone could still he seems but most of it was overgrown with grass between the blocks. "This seems a path that will take us were we need to go to get to that town what ever happens we keep moving any threat that get in our way we cut them down then we move forward..... if we encounter someone we can reason with then we talk." She would tell them working up a mana light she would start to move down the path sewing that despite the time that has past it is still mostly intact with only the grass really causing any problems with it.
Rhung
Vel'akar

Postby django » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:39 am

It was a good thing they didn't meet anything friendly here for Che's sake... but then again, would anyone here trust them if they did. That creature that sent false positive feelings like a Sullun empathy at one of their dome parties.

"What makes you think anything here want's to talk to us?" Mae asked as this hellish world was getting to her.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:44 am

Che brought up the rear, still holding his meat cleaver and sword in his hands, with his mask on he looked like someone you wouldn't want to run into in the woods. Of course the goblin blood on his coat and armor didn't help too much.
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Rhung » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:58 am

Moving along the old and overgrown path past a few trees it would end at a open area to were there was a dirt road that by the looks of it has seen a lot of traffic she look I up and down it sewing that going left will take them to the village and not wishing to put the other in any more danger she would start to go left. "Well mae by my experience savages don't build villages they overrun them and take them over and leave them broken and destoryed ruins..... and right know that is one of my thing on my mind I am at a lost here of all of this for to tell logic and reason evaporated the moment we went through that gate I mean things in the water that can talk like that boneless monsters...... that titanic size worm and lizards....... then this thing in the woods and on top of it all how did we just appear here?" She would say for she has in her mind trying to figure out how any of this is possible.
Rhung
Vel'akar

Postby django » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:24 pm

"I see." Mae said as she followed Asiliy lead further into this place. Truly did Mae think they have died and went into the after life to be haunted by horrors.
django
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle