An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

Drowtales/pathfinder crossover.

Re: Drowtales/pathfinder crossover.

Postby Rhung » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:05 pm

She would keep rubbing her chin listen to che. "I do not know che this thing is unknown to me and for that matter there no way we can get this thing out of here unless we wise to break it and damage it..... eh is it me are the bottom part of it glowing." She would point as a faint blue glow is coming off at the bottom she would look at it with wide eyes as the glow would spread upwards until it is covering the entire arc from there the glyphs would start to glow a deep blue as well from there the center of the arc would slowly split open a blue glowing portal. But do to the ages that has past and the damge that was done to it during the fall it begin to malfunction to were for a few seconds a small pull can be felt by the others a force pulling them towards it to wwre it goes from a push to a shove asilly would try and get a grip ok would of the table but do to the force happing so qucikly and getting stronger she is pulled through it to were it start to drag the other into it as well.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:15 pm

Chezz replied to Nubies with a groan and huff, as he watched the drows do their things as they always did in these dark caves. So he just laid on his side and tried to take a nap.

Mae didn't like watching Che touching the glyphs with his hands, but she had to deal with Hightland Raiders who were worse at taking care of such old places, and their boss didn't raise a fuss about it. But as Asiliy pointed out some blue lights, it started to grow.

"Is that ok?" Mae said as she wasn't sure if it was normal lights. But then Asiliy was being dragged in. Mae called up Chezz to fetch Asiliy! The black beast rose back up and barked to chase her down. Trying to take a hold of her and hold her in place.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:11 am

Nubie would get up and start barking at the portal as it formed. "Shit...did I do that?" Che started to back away as he felt the pull on himself. "Fuck. Nubes! Come!" Nubie would rush to Che and bite his arm,trying to pull him away, growling as she did. "Fuck. I'm slipping!" Nubie was trying to backpedal as fast as she could before she was being pulled in as well. Che would be off of his feet and yell as Nubie could no longer take hold of her, "FUC-" Che would disappear into the portal. Nubie would start barking again, then rush headlong into the portal after Che.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:28 am

The pull from the portal would keep getting stronger to the point it would drag even rhe wolves into it within as so far asilly, che, and his Nubie havw already been pulled through to wwre the three of them are floating in a pitch black void it feels cold there is no sound or the feeling of air only the feeling of been weight less to werw after a few seconds the three would fall down words to were a small pin prik of light can be seen to were it would slowly grow in size until the three of them fallout wards onto a hard stony ground within a cave. Asilly was nearly knocked out from the impact and the sudden change of environment around them she would be breath hard and let out a series of coughs as shw would see che along with his wolf. "Che......"coughs hard" are you alright?c she asked him as shw would try and get up and onto her feet.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:18 am

It was all over. Mae's life flashed before her eye's in a split second before the portal sucked her in and carried her, and Trinita into the void. Probably where they were going to die.

Mae, Trinita and Chezz were not far behind them.

The medic male was the first one to awaken, his sense were thrown through a loop as he realized they were not in the same place. "What... are we dead?" He moaned as Chezz walked over and licked his face to wake him up. Shoving the wolfs black head and mouth away from his face. He realized everyone else was here too.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:12 am

Che tumbled into the darkness, Is this death? It might be worse. It's not bad. It could be better.
Che would come out on the other side screaming, "CK Ohpmnh!" landing hard on the ground with a clatter from his armor and mask. Che was face down as Nubie dropped on top of him with a yelp and a muffled groan from the Ssu. The wolf would moan and whine as she regained her bearing, barking loudly before licking at Che. "Mmoghmm..." The Ssu got to his feet, "Ah unno...Ah dink ah bid mah dung." Blood was coming from the mouth and nose holes of Che's mask. Che would remove his mask, his nose was broken and there was some blood coming from his mouth. "Fhauk meh." Nubie started licking at him and laid down at his feet, Che would sit on his wolf and pet her. "Whad happon?"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:27 am

Shw would slowly get her barring as she would look over at che seeing the blood she would move over to him and take a look of him as she looks at the others as she would try and work her emapthy healing on him. "I do not...know what happen...... I never seen anything like that before in my life...... and we're the hel are we I don't know that ether but I do see a exit." She would tell them as a small pathway has been carved into the cave leading out as she would look at the arc seeing that it structure has been damaged with cracks across it surface as it shut down.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:16 pm

Mae wasn't so lucky as she bashed her face and cut herself up real good. She must have blacked out for a good second, and awoke to all the noise happening around her. She too was soon assaulted by the insentient licking and moaning of a overprotective Chezz Jr.

"Get off," She roughly shoved him back, as he tried to lick her bloody face.

Trinita wasn't far being him as the portal spat him out, but unlike Che and Mae, he wore his helmet with the visor down when he landed.

"Is everyone alright?" He mumbled as he stood up, his medical bag still hanging by his shoulder.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:06 am

Che moaned softly as Asilly used her empathy. He started to come out of his dazed stupor. "Ah dink ahm hokay." his nose was still bent to side as he sat on Nubie. He looked around now, "Dis isnd da cabe?"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:30 am

She would look over at Mae seeing the blood over her face she would love fron che and move over to Mae seeing were the wounds are she would do her best to heal them as she does she would look at the other and the wolves seeing the state the other are in. "Well besides a few cut and brushes and what wrong with che I think we are alright.... could you tend to mae Trinita I going to see if I could get a idea were are."She says as shw would remove her hand from Mae afyer doing what she could and head for the mouth of the cave heading out but when a few moments pass she would come back to the other with a confused look on her face and a bit wide eye. "Guys..... I think you all need to come see this I don't know we're we could be but there no possible way we are in the underdark.... because the cavern out here could fit all of chel, the clans, and the colony and not even fill it up half way....." she says to them to what lies beyond this cave.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:45 am

Mae looked groggily at Asiliy as the empath did her work and smoothed her face and body parts over. It certainly was nice to have someone with such a high skill in the healing arts. It sort of made Trinita's more mundane healing ablities more moot.
"Yes mam." Trinita said as he went to cleaning Mae up, before moving over to Che and finding the poor sod fell on his face and broke his noise.

"Your going to have to hold still Che... I'm going to need to set this back in." It was going to hurt to say the least.

But what was Asiliy talking about? Mae had enough sense left in her to move to take a look.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:24 pm

"Yaa...I'mb hoolin sill." he said as he waited for whatever trinita was about to do, knowing the last time his nose broke it involved a pair of sticks and 'bad' pain to fix, that and someone else laughing their ass off. "Wud id see daling abou?"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:29 pm

Out past the cave it open up to a carved massive in size miles wide and a few miles high around the sides are opening cave leading in deeper or to other caverns around the area are large areas of fungus growths a sickly green in coloration in the middle is a vast lake with several rivers feeding into it she would look at mae as she had come over to see what she was talking about. "This place can't not be I never seen one even close to this size and there another thing that got me..... worried I look down at that lake and something in it I don't know what but it has three blood shot red eyes and it seem to look at me....." she says to her as whatever it is has filled her with fear she has never seen anything like this but to her whatever they had be transported to seems to be a strange one..... and one full of nightmares.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:38 pm

Holding still was the easy part. "Keep holding." Trinita warned, but not really warned when he placed Che's noise back into place. It wasn't pleasant to say the least. But at the least this is something Trinita has done several times before and it was quick. Now he just had to get things from his bag to keep Che's noise in place.

Mean while. Mae seemed to be gathering her senses back. And realized they were not in the same kind of caves they were before... "This is huge." Mae said as if she didn't believe her eye's, and half thought it was because she fell on her face that she thought it was so big.

Then Chezz saw or smelled something he didn't like, and started to issue a low growl from his lips.

"What's wrong?" Mae asked the wolf and gripped the sword at her hips.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:14 pm

Che would groan out, tensing up as Trin put his nose back into place. "Guahh Fuck...I wish she had saved the empathy for this part." Nubie would bark and Che patted her on the head. "Stay girl." She would start barking again, wiggling under him, "Shit alright alright." he got up as Trinita got his things from the pack. The wolf was on her feet and growling with Chezz, Che would draw the saber from the scabbard on her saddle, snapping his fingers a few times to get a spark, turning it into a small mote of fire, ready to become a fireball. "What's going on?"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle