An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

Drowtales/pathfinder crossover.

Re: Drowtales/pathfinder crossover.

Postby Rhung » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:25 am

Her attention was turn to che and nubie as his way of playing fetch is the wolf tearing off bark and returning it to che follow by him throwing another fake throw. "Well that a first I never did thank a wolf would understanding of your throw and what to get if you would if we are still alive once we leave this place could you teach me how to train a wolf?" She ask him with a small chuckle looking back at the temple there would be no marking or any other signs of anything be around the structure she would get up close to it pulling on a loose brick pulling it out after a quick tug looking over the wall she would see that there are a few places that would allow a good grip for climbing up to which she would start to slowly climb up.
Rhung
Vel'akar

Postby django » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:23 pm

"Wolves are a pain in the ass." Mae said as she tried to set up camp, but Chezz decided it was Mae's turn to get his attention now that he felt more like himself. Nudging his wet nose into her side and almost knocking her off balance. "Get of." She cursed at him and shoved the nearly eight hundred pound animal. "There pretty much like training a dog I guess. But much bigger. So careful you get one that's good tempered. Like him." Mae scratched Chezz on the butt as the black wolf turned around and demanded it.

Trinita was out gather fire wood as well. Seeing the various kinds of plants that looked similar to the ones at home, but he wouldn't be sure what was and wasn't good for him until he tested some samples.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:01 pm

Che continued to gather sticks and kindling with Nubie's help, he'd look to Asilly, "Train? I don't train, Mae trains. This is playing to my advantage." He'd do another fake toss as nubie brought more sticks, not wanting to give them up every other stick. He'd walk into the ruins with an armload and the wolf following behind with another stick. She'd bump into Mae and immediately go into a submissive position on her back as she started getting angry. Che would start sticking up sticks to make the fireplace, "Someone get my some stones. Uncle Paqu said stones in a fire make the whole camp stay warmer longer." He'd put the bark and other kindling under the sticks and start snapping his fingers to create sparks from the flint in them. Gently blowing on the embers that started forming.
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Rhung » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:31 am

Asiliy work her way to the top doing her best to take hold of the most stable areas of the wall and parts of the roof working her way to the middle getting a good view of the area to were it was within a thick forest but in view is also a massive body of water to were around a area near the coast she could see signs of civilization lights. She would make her way down after the quick look about the area not wanting to be seen not to get hurt do to the unstable areas of the place once getting down she would close to the others. "Well I got a good look and it sees were near the sea of this world along with this it seems that there is a village near by." She would inform them as she would begin formulate a plan on there next course of action.
Rhung
Vel'akar

Postby django » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:58 pm

"Oh." Mae grumbled as she felt the other wolf coming up behind her and bumping her from behind. It was hard to stay mad at Nubie with a day like this, after all they've been through the wolves didn't abandon them to the wind. "Don't expect this every day." She said while bending down to rub the wolf on the belly. Causing Nubie to kick up dirt with her tail with excitement.

Trinita must have half read Che wild mind about the stones, because he had already found a small collection they could use. "I found some more over there." He said while dropping the rocks off with Che.Turning to Asiliy who's saw the settlement. "A village? What do you think they will be populated with? Another sack of creatures looking to kill us."

"Gah that's enough." Mae grumbled more as Chezz licked her face from behind trying to get her attention. Pushing herself away from both of the dogs, Mae had enough of their attention.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:22 pm

Che would get the fire going, stacking the rocks Trinita dropped off, "Yeah, probably." he said in response to his 'sack of creatures' comment. "Well we're gonna have to do something. I'm still wondering how the hell we got out of that situation." Che would put one rock in the middle of the fire and line the 'pit' with the others, starting to stoke it with more wood.
Nubie was enjoying her belly rub, something unexpected from her, smiling a bit at Mae before Chezz up and ruined it. She'd twist and turn back onto her belly, getting low to the ground, still wagging her tail even though she was trying to put up the obedient dog look.
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Rhung » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:42 am

After thinking for a few moments she would speak and the words of the other could be right about the village. "There is a chance of that but also there a chance this village could be populated by the elfs..... At this point are options are limited for we will have to make contact and hope peace can be achieved." She would tell them looked at che at his words of how they got here out of that death trap for there were no portals this time someone or something had taken them away but she suspects that it was only a one time deal."I been thinking that for a bit as well but until we get a better idea I say we don't dwell on it at this time." She would tell them as within the trees and bushes around them unseen creatures were watching them with red eyes.
Rhung
Vel'akar

Postby django » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:14 am

Trinita almost couldn't convince himself that they could find a way out of this strange and hostile world. If Asiliy couldn't seem so up about it, it certainly was a dire day for him. And Trinita has had tight times before in battle. And if they did find anyone peaceful, they probably wouldn't help them without something in return.

Mae gave Nubie another scratch on her head as if she knew the little wolf wasn't done getting her belly rubbed. But Mae needed to get back to work, and Chezz followed her around ever step of the way. Sniffing the ground and nudging the grumpy half breed for attention.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:05 am

Nubie would push into the scratch before Mae went off, getting back up and moving towards Che to lay down near him. He'd look to the others as he kept stoking the fire, getting up now to chop some firewood now that the fire was actually going. "So...what are we gonna do for food and water? I mean I got some rations tucked away in Nubie's saddlebags. Is that water nearby drinkable?"
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Rhung » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:41 am

She would look at che as he got the fire going and getting more wood chopped up about water and food. "I say for the water I could make a pot out of stone and we could boil it just to be safe...... And for good well there by chance to be fruit that could be safe to eat and I say there could be animals we could hunt for meat." She would tell him this is not the first time in a relic hunt she has had to hunt the area for food and find fresh water but the good part is going to be the most difficult. At the bushes there would be movement shacking them up along with the sound of someone speaking hearing the noise asiliy would turn her attention to them. "And it seems we are not alone..... No one attack unleash they prove hostile." She said to them.
Rhung
Vel'akar

Postby django » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:43 am

Trinita saw his chance to relax for a time and scratch Nubie on the back or belly. He needed this stress releif more then anything, and he was glad to have gentle tempered wolves to have around them during these times of trouble. "I don't know how you keep things together." He commented to the wolf.

Chezz was one of the first to notice something was up. As Mae was ignoring him (Until he issued a growl) The black wolf looked in the direction of the strangers watching them. Mae stood up and put a palm on the handle of her sword. "What now?"
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:55 pm

Nubie would nuzzle against Trinita as he pat her. Stretching and pressing her head to him to expose her neck for rubs and scratches. Chezz's growl would snap her out of her puppy hood, taking up a defensive stance near Trinita as she started barking. Che would look back at the others, he was the closest one to the treeline, meat cleaver already drawn to chop some wood. "Fuck..." he muttered, standing still and trying to see where the newcomers were. Try not to look aggressive, or as non aggressive as you could look while wearing a face mask and holding a meat cleaver.
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Rhung » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:38 am

The noises from the bushes would get louder a combination of movement and the sound of a lot of people talking at once she would form up a large mana flair she would send it up into the air the light covering the area looking at were once were shadows her eyes would go wide. Around the sides of the temple were groups of three feet high creatures eyes glowing red, there heads were large and flat with a twin set of long ears there skins were leathery and grey, wrinkled and covered in tiny scars, warts, and scabs. The next part were there noises and mouth there noise were like a pug there mouths are hideously wide lined with sharp little teeth there clothing and armour are scraped bit and pieces even there weapons seemed to be barely holding together. She would turn looking at the buses as even more would come out with one on top of a wolf like creature it resembles that of a giant rat seems to be diseased looking all about she would see in total almost over two dozen she looked at mae. "It seems we fight because they don't look the type that want to talk." She says to her as the things would charge at the group seeming to overwhelm them by there numbers.
Rhung
Vel'akar

Postby django » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:48 am

Nubie almost knocked Trinita on his butt he didn't expect to have the wolf get up so quickly. The medic stood up beside the wolf and looked to where the dogs were having issues with... Goddess what else could be out there? And boy where they ugly looking creatures.

Lots and lots of them.

Mae appeared not to care... she was tired of running. And decided the last stand she wanted to do was take up a choke point in the temple and cut these pieces of ugly shit into kidling.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:10 am

Che would kick up dust at the attackers before he turned and ran for the others. Not wanting to be out in the middle of it and away from the pack. Nubie would run towards him, and He'd turn back to face their attackers once he caught up with Asilly, tossing his meat cleaver to his left hand and drawing his sword with his right. He'd let out a crazed scream and slash and hack away at the ones closest to him. "Diediediediediefuckingdie!!!"
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle