An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

Drowtales/pathfinder crossover.

Re: Drowtales/pathfinder crossover.

Postby Rhung » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:09 am

Looking over the book for a moment she would take the book from her hand looking it over having seen the language some time ago as asiliy looked back at che as it seems he is about to snap. "Che if you could clam down...... it seems we will be getting no help from the drow here whatever they are..... there no chance of getting help from them...." She would almost yell at him as Aurinia would give the book to asiliy have a confused but still hateful look at the others. "Might I ask how you learn that language for the people who once used it are long dead since the cataclysm that happen centuries ago." Putting the book back within her clothing and hearing words she wonders if the dark elf or some of them come through when the gate was active and lived here or if the elfs of this world brought objects from there civilization. "It the language of the dark elf the people that once lived were we come from until certain event lead to there downfall we are the decadents of them..... look all we wise to do is go home but that gateway I guess you can call it that is damage and on top of that there something with red eyes near it." She was about to say more when Aurinia would cur her off. "Three red eyes you say..... well it seems fate is on your side you just had a encounter with the vile race know as the aboleth one a long time ago try and get up the river trying to reach a village not far from here. Ok let say I fully believe you I still cant not help you for to me you can not be trusted but do to you are here by accident I will let you say on the boards of my realm for one night after that you must leave or you will die......." she would say to everyone as the red caps would try and get closure along with the other only be unable to act to to the little ones around the group.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:19 am

As it was abundant that Trinita didn't understand what Che was talking about... On his own... for what? Trinita thought to himself as the creatures magics or what ever it is was suppressing his flight or fight instincts. Mae wasn't of much help to Che either, as he commented on her 'ring' name and marched himself past her in the line of following Asiliy.

Chezz mean while just tiltled his head and wondered why the elf people were yelling at each other.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:35 am

Che's 'laughter' would stifle a bit, turning more to giggling, "Well hurray for small miracles. At least fur face isn't trying to fuck me, like most empaths I come across. And now we have a time limit before we get our throats slit." Che was noticeably twitching. Least I don't have to burn this fucker down now. Nubie was sitting next to Chezz, calmer than the wolf had ever been in her life.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:05 pm

Asiliy looked at the woman and the effect of the creatures are having to the other all but che seeing that even trying to say here would be a death sentence it be the best to leave soon however if possible it be good to gather up any other information. "If possible could the little one take my friends to a safe spot as you said and if possible a got some question I like to ask." She said with a slight hint of fear in her voice as Aurinia moved back to her throne sitting down as she listen to her words before she would speak the little creatures would start to pull on the other one was staying close to asiliy. "Come on know we have a only a little bit of time." One them said to the group as Aurinia spoke this time in a more soft tone. "Fine..... what would you wise to learn?" She asked her as she would get a closer for she does not want them to hear anything else until thing have had time to clam down.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:04 pm

Mae was starting to feel more calm then she ever has been in a long... long time. And her mind was starting to realize it and actively started to fight what ever she was being plagued with. It was seeing Nubie acting all calm that really triggered Mae. She had all kinds problems with that runt. It was like a Chezz who didn't have a stop button until she went to sleep.

But she did start to will herself to wrap her hand around the pommel of her black steel sword... and ever so gently slipped it from its scabbard and to her side.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:46 pm

Che would look back to Asilly, "For fucks sake...so are we leaving this place or not? These little fuckers are creeping me out." he said about the Redcaps. He'd yank his hand away as one grabbed him, "FUCK OFF!" He caught a glance of Mae grabbing her sword, a smile creeping across his lips, partly concealed by the mask before he looked back to Asilly.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Previous

Return to DT Freestyle