An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

Drowtales/pathfinder crossover.

Re: Drowtales/pathfinder crossover.

Postby Rhung » Mon May 14, 2018 11:43 pm

"Listen che let just say no one pouch you but.... let just say we are tight know trying to find a way out of this place..... and then there the question of what on the surface I mean if this thing live below then what lives om top?" She would say to him to were they were be screams of rage thinking that they be found she turn around but to her suprise the lizard man are fighting the monster from the lake as it seems. "Move it as fast as you can this could he are only chance." She says to them moving ahead of the group.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Thu May 17, 2018 11:25 pm

"No one punched you. You feel on your face." Mae said as Che huddled up against his wolf after seeing just how high up they really were. Even she herself wasn't feeling so hot about traveling this way, but it sure beats dealing with mountain sized things...

But what was the surface like... could it compare to the horrors down here?
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri May 18, 2018 2:54 am

Nubie would start following after Asilly, still with the lizard-man tail in her mouth. "I can tell the difference between the two. I've had it happen enough to know." He would sit up a bit more in control now that he was fully conscious, holding onto the wolf but not leading her, letting Nubie find her own path.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Tue May 22, 2018 3:00 am

The path of rocks qould end to were the cave on the left was fully in view to were looking down it a small shine of light can be seen along with the flow of fresh air asilly would turk to the other hearing of the bttle waging behind them still going on. "Everone.... you all get through first I close it off once you reach the exit I just hope it is the exit.... for there no going back at this point." She says to them seeing that for the moment there no chance to get to the gate nor the time even figure out how it works.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Thu May 24, 2018 10:23 am

"That's good to know." Mae muttered as the stress was creeping more into her then she liked. New hostile lands with no directions. Just fucking great. She just hopped the wolves knew better then they did. The longer they moved, the more fresh air could be smelt and tasted.

Trinita lifted his head up and looked at Asiliy as she commented. "Outside here might not be any safer... We shouldn't count ourselves out of the woods just yet... we have to be careful. We don't even now if there is food we can eat or not." It was bothering him too.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu May 24, 2018 7:27 pm

Nubbie would head towards the entrance with her riders and trophy. Che sheilded his eyes as they came into the light, waiting for Chezz, Trin, and Asilly to catch up.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Fri May 25, 2018 12:03 am

Shw looked at Trian getting ready to move into the cave listing to him which she knows that just cause they get to the surface there not safe yet. "One problem at a time Trian I know of this but we stay underground we will be ripped apart at least on the surface we have a chance." Shw would say heading stright into the cave to examine it seeing that for the most part it is stable enough that bringing down a area should not cause the entire thing to come down on top of there heads as she would c
Wave for the other to get moving.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sat May 26, 2018 11:04 am

Mae took a moment to adjust her eye's to the surface... it was strange to see it wasn't so different then her own home world. Or at least on the outset.

"Yes my lady. But where too now?" Trinita nodded as they rode Chezz up to Nubbie's side. The black wolf sniffed the thing the wacky wolf carried in her mouth, but he didn't like the smell or hint of taste of it. Which was strange because wolves were never really picky eaters.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sat May 26, 2018 9:19 pm

Che blinked a while as he waited for his eyes to adjust to the light, "I fucking hate the surface. Think I hate the caves more." Nubie would growl at Chezz and bare her teeth around the tail as he sniffed at it, 'mine'.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Wed May 30, 2018 1:33 am

Once escaping through the cave asilly would close up the mouth behind them taking a quick breath shw would turn to the others of the land of the surface before them a line of forest would streach out before them above the sky was blue with layers of clouds as the sun was slowly passing over the horizon. She would turn to the other and speak. "I say we find a river or for signs of roads if there are any settlements or villages it be are best chance of finding them..... nor only that but can you feel the flow of mana?" She asked them as she would keep examining the area around them.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Thu May 31, 2018 8:43 am

Mae hated everything about this place. "I don't feel any flow." The resting bitch face raider muttered, as she watched Trinita kick Chezz into moving way from Nubie before they had a wolf issue. Trinita turned to Chezz and ordered him to seek out something to drink.

Chezz wagged his tail slowly as he didn't really want was Nubie had, but the thought cross his mind maybe he did want a piece of the gross smelling stuff if Nubie didn't want to share.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu May 31, 2018 6:11 pm

Che would dismount, "Uh...fuck I don't think I feel any either." He'd take the tail from her mouth, "Where the hel did she get this? What is this?" he asked as he rolled up the lizardman tail and stuffed it into a saddlebag as the wolf protested her trophy being taken away. "Oh I'll give it back later, you big Noodge." He would pat her side, "I swear it's like Polu with her rocks. We get some weird wolves sometimes." Nubie would put her nose to the ground and sniff around before looking to Che and giving a whine, "Seek water. Seek!" With that Nubie would rush off.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:47 pm

Look about the place and just like the other shw feels no mana flow at all within this area but her attention was turn to the sky when something caught her attention passing through the clouds a massive forum could be seen. It was a green color with two wife and long wings flapping a few times as it flew over it was in asilly own words as she spoke. "Is that a dragon? How is this possible there were also completely wiped out during the fall..... yet that is one I never seen before I mean besides the shape and body structure." She would say as the dragon would fly over them high in the sky turn about past a mountain into another area of the forest landing.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:31 pm

"You certainly get the strange ones." Mae commented as she scratched Nubie behind the ear trying to take her attention away from the... tail. But yes the mana flow here was little to possibly nothing, perhaps they were going to die up here with old age like a goblin.

"Dragon?" The Raider tightened the grip on her reins. Even Chezz must have seen it by the way he was just issuing a growl from his throat.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:34 am

Nubie would look up at the sky too, not growling like Chezz was, somewhat mesmerized by the giant 'lizard'. Che clapsed his hands together, "That's it. I'm done. I wanna go home. I don't need to deal with extinct shit along with whatever the fuck we dealt with down there."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle