An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

Drowtales/pathfinder crossover.

Drowtales/pathfinder crossover.

Postby Rhung » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:09 am

On the side of a mountain range a path had been cut into the side of it during the time of the dark elfs it was found out about it from a old text and books within a library within the depths of the school leading this hunt is asilly she had gather her old friends and new one to explore this location and see what lies within. On the path near the end is a large mouth of a cave to were the text place the location of a classified work project that was been done by the dark elf in ages past once they ruled the surface. However all other information of this place can not be found what it was for or what was been done here the only name asilly was able to get was a single word "The bridge" what it means is unknown but it well change the lives of many for soon the world's of asilly and her friends well be twisted and turn upside down.
Rhung
Demon

Re: Drowtales/pathfinder crossover.

Postby django » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:00 am

Mae was unpacking supplies off of her mount Chezz... more like Chezz Jr. But she didn't expect to keep giving these wolves new names when they all acted and looked alike to her. The black wolf laid down and panted away as Trinita and Mae were busy at work.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:55 am

((I have very little idea on Pathfinder but I'll do my best))
If there was a wolf more spastic than Chezz, Che always seamed to find one. But that was probably a good thing, as their energies would usually synch up. The Ssu was giggling madly as 'Nubie' chased her tail with him riding her. Black and white wolf was small for her age, but big enough for Che.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:01 am

(Hey it alright ika.)

Asilly was near the mouth if a large cave that leads deep into the mountains rang on the side of this cliff she would look towards the other as they got rhe camp ready for going deeper in for there no telling how long they well be here. "I thank you two for coming along much is going on but I been able to get some free time since I not do to be with the Suls for some time..... so a question what do you think we well find In this place?" She asked as she has been wondering why there so little info about this place.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:41 am

"Don't mention it." Mae said as she let Trinita finish up preparing to pack up. But the sight of Nubie chasing her tail was starting to rile of Chezz with excitement and play. Something poor Trinita found it hard to keep the black wolf down and laying down.

"Well, dark elf treasures." Mae said plainly, as she looked over to Che and his wolf.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:50 am

Che was tossed off of Nubie with with some laughter as the wolf went too fast for him to hold on. Tumbling onto his back he was still laughing as he sat up and clicked his tongue, making the spastic wolf come over to him now, licking his face rapidly as he barely held her back, "Don't know, don't care. Getting fed and getting paid, Boss." Che had somehow managed to wrestle his wolf onto her back and was rubbing her belly as her tail sent rocks and dirt flying. "Whosagoodgirl? Whosagoodgirl?"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:26 pm

"Well that just the thing this place does not exits by all accounts and the books I have read of my mother this location wad wiped out of the dark elf history....... I only found a small piece of info on it just a name and a location other then that there nothing." She says to them as she would turn and walk a little more up the path to the mouth of the cave that leads further along the path.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:09 am

"It must have been a good find then." Mae said as she let her wolf loose and see to the other wolf, who was going 'mad' with excitement. The black wolf came over and moaned for Nubie to play. "With any luck, your finds will show up with something."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:13 pm

Nubie rolled over onto her back as the other wolf came over, exposing her belly as her wagging tail sent more dirt and rocks flying. Che picked himself up and dusted himself off, giggling a little. He'd start walking after the others.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:41 pm

As she walks alomg the path into the cave she would light up a mana light as shw moves further in to wwre Infront of her at the end of it is a twin set of large stone doors asilly would move in close to them and examine them as she would slowly push on the doors as they slide in scraping along the ground to were she sees that the floor along the door is smooth. Within the room that is slowly filled with light was two large stone tables and set of chairs but nothing else but in the middle at the end of the room is a arc of stone twice as high as a drow and twice as wide she would move in closer as the light revels more of it that the front of it surface from top to bottom are glyphs craved into the stone she would stand in the middle of the room and look at it puzzled at what this thing is she would say to herself not knowing if the other are around. "This.... what is this place and this is something not made by the dark elfs or light elfs...." she would say as she behind to wounder what is this thing.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:21 am

Chezz for all weigh he had, was a pretty thoughtful dog when it came to playing. As Nubie stayed on her back and sprayed dirt and rocks. He moaned and playfully nipped at her neck trying to entice the wolf.

Mae tried to ignore it as other things were important. But Trininta on the other hand didn't want things to get rough between the wolves, as they needed the beasts for work and protection.

The half breed looked at the twin set of stone doors by Asiliy. "I don't know, it doesn't look so special to me." Mae said as she looked around on the old stone tables and chairs.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:06 pm

When Nubi realized that Chezz wasn't going to pick on her she rolled back onto her feet and started licking at his face, nuzzling up to the other wolf. "Hist! Nubi! Settledown!" Che let out a quick hiss sound that he used to correct the wolf. Nubi sat down and wagged her tail, trying to give her best 'innocent' look. Che would walk up now, "So...who made it then?" Che asked as he pulled out his mask and put it on. He looked at the Glyphs, tilting his head from side to side.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:20 pm

She would take a good look at the arc looking behind it the side ever inch of it until she focus on the glyphs on the front of the arc to were she would cross her arms and rube her chin and think hard trying to see if she has ever seen this glyph before to were she would speak up. "Know that I remember.... there was one of my mother book I read that it had very little info as well but it talked about another race of elfs ones that were strange and odd one such example they only lived for a few centuries even in mana rich areas, they did not need to sleep in a way like us, and the biggest thing was that there eyes the iris covred the whole eye other then that they had traits just like us..... but here the part that get stranger this elf by all accounts just come out of nowhere and they had the use of mana arts that were unknown and very deadly when they use them know what happen to them it is unknown as well by all accounts they just vanished according to the book about one day before the fall happen..... and they took all traces of them." She says as she would look back over the arc as unknown to her or the other the arc is a a gateway to were this elfs went and coke from and it is slowly feeding off there mana to coke back online but after all this years it is broken and know this group is soon to enter a new world.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:09 am

Chezz was far bigger the excitable Nubi could ever get. So when she pressed up against him and licked his face, he moaned some soft growls for play but other wise stood his ground. "Chezz, cut that shit out." Followed Mae's command after Che's to get the dogs settled down for a time.

The large black animal, just yawned and laid down on the floor.

The place looked impressive, even as Asiliy talked about it. Crossing her arms, Mae made sure not to touch anything by accident.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:34 pm

Che would touch one of the glyphs, "So big eyed elves with better arts?" He traced his finger along the groves of the glyph as he started looking at the other ones. Nubie would look over at Chez and make a noise in return before laying down, tail still wagging before she huffed, curling her tail in. "Anything valuable? Culturally, or slightly more important, Monetarily?" Che would ask as he stood up and started stretching.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Next

Return to DT Freestyle