An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

The Sleepover

Re: The Sleepover

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:41 am

"No, I meant...ugh..." he'd sigh and hug Anna again, rubbing her back. "Makalah was just telling a story, Khaless isn't here, Anna, it will be alright. There's no need to explain anymore." Makalah didn't know what to think, she was just repeating a boogeyman story the older slaves would tell the newer ones that annoyed them. She didn't think it was actually real. "I'm sorry." she said softly, looking at Anna. He looked around a little worried, at all the girls. "Maybe we should think of non-spooky stories to tell..." at a loss as to what to do now with the girl's slumber party. "Is there another game we can play?" Ukan would ask, seeing as the mood was spoiled.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:07 am

Anna would look up at han then to the other seeing that do to her little freak out it has caused problems she work to calm herself down. "I am sorry it just..... Ever since that day I have rarely had a goodnight sleep I jump at ever shadow when I am alone and I never told anyone that story....." She would tell them as she wonders if she should explain to them to them about a few other things or tell them a story to lighten the mood of things. "I do have a question what do you know of the dark or light elfs?" She asked them as she waited to be let down by han as she was getting herself under control.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:54 am

"Yes, lets not do anymore scary stories." Mae've agreed with Hans idea, as the stories really go scary with talk of Sharen demons hiding in plain sight. "NIss is a light elf... But I don't think I've met a dark elf. Expect maybe once when I saw the Queen in a parade."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:41 am

"Er...duh." Ukan would point to Maklah when Anna asked about light and dark elves. "And our ancestors were the dark elves." Han would let Anna down now that she broke from the hug. "Relic hunters go into a lot of dark elf ruins."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:12 am

Anna looked at ukan as she pointed at Maklah when she spoke of dark elf and light elf. "Well Maklah is a light elf but she is different then the ones I know of most light elfs are xenophobic to the point they will kill anyone that get near there homes...... And they have a cast system if a light elf of a higher rank kills someone of a lower rank they can do it with no consequences." She would tell them.
Rhung
Demon

Previous

Return to DT Freestyle