An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

The Sleepover

Re: The Sleepover

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:25 pm

"I send down two more barrels to make sure all the crossbows are broken." "Umm...can I use the bolts in my crossbow?" She asked, thinking she might need more ammo for the upcoming fight. Han would yawn and think a moment, "Royal class golem? That doesn't sound good." He looked down at his sketches, "Erm...what were all the weapons we had again?" he asked, not remembering what they had.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:00 am

"As I remember one of you did grabe a fire lance which is sadly all I remember you pick up I say you did gather a few weapons..... Give me a moment and I see If I can remember." She said to them running the back of her head letting out a chuckle she been so busy on making encounters for the group she did not keep up with what that got but she would do her best to keep things going. "The barrels would cause the bows to keep on firing even as they are cooked by the fire even as the flames start to die down as for the royal golem it is nearly fifty feet high unlike most golems this one has a body that is built for speed and agility carrying a sword along with a expandable shield......and another thing that separates it from the other it does not need someone controlling it and it is intelligents." She was giving the others a idea of what this thing is like and what it is capable of.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:17 pm

"I wait in the back. But get ready to charge anyone if they have their own evil animals to use." Mae've said as she felt like maybe Chezz could use some sort of firing thing himself... but she didn't want to cheat and make her own things up.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:47 am

"I keep rolling barrels down till the crossbows stop shooting." "Yes, I think I remeber the fire lance now. I only have so many shots with it before it's a normal lance. I slowly advance towards the golem." "Umm...I...does it have a weak spot? Wait, can we talk to the golem?" "Ugh...why does everyone want to talk to something we need to kill?" Ukan would say, getting a little flustered and pushing her head on the table, "I had some kind of plasmid axe thing and Makalah had a plasmid crossbow."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:35 am

"To tell the golem can not be talked to or avoided easily it a war machine nothing more nothing less but it does have weaknesses just like any other machine to which I explain about once we get through this area." She told the group as with more barrels going through thing we progress a lot faster but it gave her little time to prepare for the next event to come. "After about two minutes the bows would stop fireing and the fire would start to die down to were the group can press forward without harm coming to us and thank you for reminding me of the weapons. The plasma weapons are the ones to do the most damage and the lance can be used as a melee weapon before taking aim and firing now this is how I say the fun begins since know we have a war golem to bring down." She said while stretching out her arms and legs relaxing them as much as she could.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:57 pm

"I'm a wolf, so I don't want to talk to the Golem." Mae've giggled to Ukan, as she imagined Chezz trying to talk to anything but other animals. "Can I jump behind the wolf and trip him up with my mouth?" Hopefully the iron giant wouldn't just fall on her.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:07 am

Han would think a moment, sketching out a long corridor with cartoonish heads of himself, Anna, Makalah, and a wolf at one end, an angry looking face with a sword and shield at the other end. "Ill lead the battle, staying in front of Makalah and Ukan, ready to shoot with my lance and then engage it when the golem gets closer." He drew an arrow from his head and ended it halfway down the hall. "Um...I aim for it's neck with my plasma crossbow." Ukan would think, "I set...No no! I make a stone barricade for Makalah to hide behind out of stone." Han would sketch a little rectangle in front of the light elve's head.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:41 pm

She chuckled looking at his sketches but I did give a layout of events for the moment. "I would move behind the barricade makalah getting myself ready for battle as the golem not noticing the group until the the barricade would be forming turning it full attention to us it was a very well built and design one see the energy weapon been aimed at it neck it would raise it shield up from there it would start to slowly advance towards the group it sword slightly dragging the ground behind it." This is the first turn against this golem and from what she can remember they only have one weak spot but for know she decided to hold back for a little bit longer.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:59 am

Mae've took a second to realize why she wasn't there in Hans drawing, she was playing as Chezz the wolf! How could she forget after seeing little cartoons of her friends and the enemy all being drawn up. "I should have checked for... shovels for Chezzs feet. Like how some dogs like to dig for bones... or at least the ones in my Grandmas stories did. Maybe Chezz could dig and get around behind them."

"Wait.. I jump over the Golem. And use my teeth to grab the monsters sword and hold it still. Like it was a big stick!"
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:02 pm

Han snickered a bit at the 'shovels' comment. Ukan and Makalah didn't quite get it. "Hmm, while Chez is doing that I'll attack his shield with my lance, try to flank it." He drew more arrows on the layout, along with more of the cartoonish heads. "Oh, I get closer and use my sorcery to tie down the golem. Make the rock melt under him and suck up his feet." Makalah would think, "Father says to always wait for the shot...so I wait till the neck is exposed to fire."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:10 am

Chuckling at mae talk she understood it a little and she could not help but laugh at the cartoon figuers it reminds her of a story her mother read it to her once. And there one other thing there attacks on the golem realistic speaking there attack would have had no effect at all against it but for the sake of her friends she allow. "As chezz take hold of it sword dragging it down it would turn it fully attention to the wolf keeping it shield up front until han attack it turning back to him lifting up it feet in a attempt to kick him away but would find that it is know stuck unable to move so it shoved it shield forward trying to knock han away picking chezz up but doing this it expose the area around it neck." She said for the events awaiting for further attacks to bring the thing down and gather there prize.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:05 am

"Woah," Mae've gasped at the idea of the golem getting his feet sucked up by the ground and then getting stuck. Glad to see her actions in holding the sword was working for the rest of the group. But then the Golem started to pick Chezz up and make its moves. "Uh oh." Mae've said as she wasn't sure what else to do. But hope the others had the opening to the neck they needed.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:13 am

"I fire at it's neck." THe light elf would say, with a strangely calm demeanor. "I jump back and thrust at the golem's arm to try and get him to drop Chezz." "I don't know what to do...anything I do might mess up Makalah's shot."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:34 am

Watching the events it was time for the battle to end for know. "Once it neck was exposed when maka open fire I would as well both shots tearing into it neck sending the massive golem crashing down into the floor with a massive thud and know the path to our prize is know clear..... But we still need to escape this place." She said with a little grin her story is nearing it end but she wants to make it a very good one.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:33 pm

"Do wolves land on their feet?" Mae've asked before she said Chezz lands on his feet after being dropped by the golem. "But in any case... I take the sword the Golem was using, and use it like a Stick. But this time Chezz uses it to kill badguys instead of playing fetch."
django
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle