An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

The Sleepover

Re: The Sleepover

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:19 am

"I can!" Ukan would speak up, "I make a big barrel out of stone." "And I'll push it down the hallway until it rolls on its own." Ukan's character would form up a cylinder of stone as Han'yia would put his shoulder against it and push it down the hallway. Makalah would just sort of quitely sip her tea as she waited to be useful.
User avatar
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether
 
Posts: 4941
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:27 am
Location: Makaha, Oahu, Hawaii

Re: The Sleepover

Postby Rhung » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:59 pm

She liked there idea and let it happen for this round. "As the barrel goes down the path all kinds of trapes with spring into actions with a set of blades coming down the sides along with spikes a set of long spear like darts would come down from the top covering the entire way with them and lastly a pit fall with out the barrel would fall down it as it would hang open the path is know clear but other could be altered to us." She would tell them after the deaths traps there could be other thing working there way to this place.
Rhung
Demon
 
Posts: 992
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:42 am

Re: The Sleepover

Postby django » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:48 pm

"Woah it really worked." Mae've gasped and giggled at the same time, as she imagined the traps all springing off as the 'home' made rock barrel rolled into the booby trapped hallway. Saving them alot of pain. "I guess it was a good idea for me not to think of just having Chezz run through.... but I bet I could jump over that pit trap tho."

As she remembered seeing Chezz jump over fences like a cat.
User avatar
django
Dragon of the Nether
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:32 pm
Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Re: The Sleepover

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:57 pm

"Alright then, we should head on down, I think we should have Chezz help us jump over the pit two at a time. We should be careful about secondary traps though, not to mention these other defenses." Han's character would lead the way down, with the two girls following, "Can't I just make a bridge?" "I wanna go over first."
User avatar
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether
 
Posts: 4941
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:27 am
Location: Makaha, Oahu, Hawaii

Re: The Sleepover

Postby Rhung » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:48 am

"I say both options could work ether chezz jump it with us riding or a bridge could be form to cross the pit it your call on how we do this part and han is right for this is just the first path that is covered by traps. And there are the golems not the small ones there are large ones around the area we are heading towards but for now the other are holding back." She would tell them of the events and how they could be played out for she wise for everyone to have fun in there own ways.
Rhung
Demon
 
Posts: 992
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:42 am

Re: The Sleepover

Postby django » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:11 am

"I can jump over the first time... and if Chezz blows up, at least you guys wont get hurt. And I could try another way. Maybe if that happen Chezz could come back as a... Ghost!" She giggled and made a little mana light to shine under her face to make it look all scary.

"I jump over!" She said risking it all. Even if someone builds the bridge. "I see golems. I tell everybody in chezz barks. Which would maybe make angry noises."
User avatar
django
Dragon of the Nether
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:32 pm
Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Re: The Sleepover

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:30 pm

Hans would chuckle softly, interrupted by Makalah whimpering slightly, "I don't want Chezz to die..." Han moved over to try and comfort the little elf, "It's okay, it's just a game, Chezz isn't in any danger." "I make the bridge so we can go across." After getting a rub on the back from Hans Makalah would think a moment, "I stay on this side of the bridge and shoot at the golems with my crossbow." Han would think a bit longer, "I call Chezz over to our side and stand at the bridge, ready to attack any golems that try to come across." "Oh...I get ready to break the bridge if they try!"
User avatar
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether
 
Posts: 4941
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:27 am
Location: Makaha, Oahu, Hawaii

Re: The Sleepover

Postby Rhung » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:36 am

She chuckled at mae actions enjoying the time going into her next turn since the others have made there move for this moment. "As they got across the golems would try to get close to cut open the weak area of the armor to allow the insects ones to get inside to attack us. But the crossbow bolts were keeping them at bay as we got across the made bridge which lead to one last hallway that leads to the area of our hunt I would advance forward looking out for other traps or for hidden golems taking it slow." Once her turn was over she would stretch out letting out a small yawn.
Rhung
Demon
 
Posts: 992
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:42 am

Re: The Sleepover

Postby django » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:17 pm

"Its ok Makalah. I'm not the real Chezz... real Chezz is still with us and happy." Mae've tried to say something to cheer her friend up after seeing her joke was upsetting the elf. "These Golems won't know what hit them if they try and cross our birdge."

"Oh here they come." Mae've said as she imagined the golems getting shot by the cross bows while marching towards them.
User avatar
django
Dragon of the Nether
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:32 pm
Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Re: The Sleepover

Postby IkaikaKekai » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:57 pm

"I lead the way across the bridge." "Umm...I follow after han with my crossbow ready." "Oh, I make another barrel out of stone to send down the hallway." Han's armored character would go across the bridge, as Makalah and Ukan followed, with Ukan forming a barrel, Han would kick it down the hallway to get it rolling.
User avatar
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether
 
Posts: 4941
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:27 am
Location: Makaha, Oahu, Hawaii

Re: The Sleepover

Postby Rhung » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:04 am

She was glade that mae was able to get makalah to cheer up after her last turn but know it was back to the game. "As the barrel rolled down the the next area a new set of traps would unfold out from the top a set of bows with a auto loading mechanism for the arrows would begin to fire with enough force for the tips to embed themselves into the stone floor. And one last one of this pathway the sides would open to were a vast wall of flame would spread out completely covering the hallway going all the way to the top once this is done the golems would break off from there attack retreating from there is one more dead to go through." She told them waiting know for the next turn.
Rhung
Demon
 
Posts: 992
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:42 am

Re: The Sleepover

Postby django » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:17 pm

"Look at it roll." Mae've said as she imagined another barrel rolling down the halls like it was made to just that. "Lets just hope the bad guys don't think of something like that."

Then all of a sudden, flames appeared in the hallways, and trouble seemed to have happened to everyone. "Oh Sharess. Fire! Who did that?" Mae've said as if she was talking in character. "These guys really don't want us to go this way. Even their golems are not safe."
User avatar
django
Dragon of the Nether
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:32 pm
Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Re: The Sleepover

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:35 pm

"Hmm..." Han would stop his sketching and finish off his tea before pouring the last of it. "Can we use mana to get rid of the fire? Like ice or just make a hole in the fire?" Makalah would sit up, "Won't the crossbows keep firing at us if we go down the hallway?"
User avatar
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether
 
Posts: 4941
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:27 am
Location: Makaha, Oahu, Hawaii

Re: The Sleepover

Postby Rhung » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:22 am

"The crossbows will run out of bolts and the fire will run out as well this is a good time to get prepared for the end of this area is going to be the hardest challenge for we must take a down a royal class golem a relic from the dark elfs." She would tell them explaining of what is soon for the next events to soon happen for it going to be a fight for the lives of taking this down since it has little if any weaknesses but she has plan to add her own weakness to help the other but not to give it out to early.
Rhung
Demon
 
Posts: 992
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:42 am

Re: The Sleepover

Postby django » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:49 am

"Maybe we can make a big block of Ice!" Mae've spread her arms out as she imagined an entire wall of ice. "And then push it down the hallway. It might melt the fire and protect us from arrows. But it sounded like by her sister that the people shooting them might just run out of ammo and the fires will just die off.

She wondered what this relic might look like.
User avatar
django
Dragon of the Nether
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:32 pm
Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest