An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

The Sleepover

Re: The Sleepover

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:47 pm

"Well, I guess there's no way around it then. I help the others up onto Chezz to ride down the stairs." Han's character would help the others mount Cheez. "But what about Chezz's back?" "Oh, I can use wind sorcery to make us lighter. That way Chezz doesn't break his legs." Blasts of air would buffet under the wolf as Ukan pulled out a foci.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:04 am

Starting up the next turn as the other use chezz to get down below getting onto him last. "As the wolf took us down as fast as he could the swarm of insects golems would start to come out of vents at the top of the room along from the door as chezz took me and Han last down the stairs I would hit a switch to close the doors at the top and at the bottom once reaching it. The lower level is a mostly empty room featuring dozens of door but it had very low lighting making it hard to see within certain areas the sound of the insect would go away as they were trying to find us again so know what do you think we should do next?" Asking the group for there are several options of what can be done here.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:51 am

"Chezz is too strong, so don't worry about his back. I would pull a Mushroom chariot with a Val herself riding inside of it." Mae've boasted as she imagined everyone and inside their power armor riding on the wolf. "Wolves must see well in the dark.. or why would Sarghress ride around on them." She said while Anna talked about the lighting. "How far do you think they would follow us? I imagine they might try to go around.. since this is their place they are portecting."

Mae've almost didn't want to mention that idea outloud. Fearing it might all come too true.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:44 pm

"I can't see in the dark..." Makalah's character would put up a manalight. "We should check all the doors and mark them as we go." "How do we mark them?" "You can use sorcery to mark them, or we can can use climbing chalk from our kits to mark the doors as well. A simple X would do for a room that we explore, a circle if its' got something good in it, triangle if there's danger." Han's character would take some chalk out of his pack and make a triangle on the door they came through.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:56 am

Listing to Mae about of the golems along with hearing Han idea. "The golems well try and work there way into this area but they have a limit there range if you will how far they can move about in it this place and Han idea well do for one of the rooms would lead further in to there object the other there no telling what could be within. As well other defense well slowly come online making it hard once we clear this area and even worse to get out but there is one way out which I talk later so for this point let start looking. I would head down to one of the doors at the end of the path after taking one of Han chalk opening the door would show row and rows of beds closing it I mark the side and moving to another." This was the end of her turn for she also wanted the other to go a little wild with there imagination.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:43 am

"I could pee on them." She said with a giggle. "Miss Mae told me thats why he does that sometimes" But of course for real Mae've preferred to just use the chalk to mark the doors. It was just funny to think about it.

"So are the Golems like on a leash? So they cant leave the areas they protect? Also does Chezz smell anything strange that we can use to help us find a way through?"
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:44 am

The two girls would giggle at Mae've when she said she'd pee on the doors to mark them. Han would chuckle softly, "That's good for Chezz, but we can't read pee." Han would think for a moment, "So we're splitting up to check rooms then. What exactly were we looking for again?" "Wait, how do we know what's inside each room?" "Can we just make stuff up?" Makalah spoke up again, "I'll open doors for Chezz so he can search rooms." "And I'll start at the closest door that hasn't been checked yet."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:48 am

Anna chuckle with the other ate words about check marking the doors and his own way but the use chalk will do. "We are looking for a another set of stair that we'll lead us to are prize but only one of the door will lead to them and I say you can make up what you want for what's behind the doors I figure we have some fun. Now to ask is there any more questions and for the golem yes it more to do with this nods as they are called they link and connect the golems but they each only have a certain range." She would explain to the of what is to happen know with the doors but how she has it the door will be found soon.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:11 am

"Thats ok, I.. Chezz can." She couldn't help but catch the giggle as she made pretend pee noises. "Hahaah... Um usually the Game master decides whats in the rooms. Or we could just make up the door we need is here." It would take some of the fun out of things if they could.

"I can open doors. Chezz has real life magic to open gates, so Trinita has said. He snuck out of his barn more then once thats how I met him."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:43 am

Han and Makalah had a chuckle at Chezz's 'magic' ability. "I find an airship!' Ukan would blurt out. "Hmm, yes the Gee Em should be in charge of what we find." "You're just mad because I found an airship." Makalah would put her head down on the table, "I don't know what to do..."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:19 am

Rubbing the back of her head looking to the other trying to figure out what could be behind the door for everyone for she only.knows what is behind a few of them. "To tell I don't fully know what could be behind the doors my mother has only took me a few times to the fortress most of the doors around us are for storage of basic supplies or sleeping areas..... I well say the door we are looking for has a crack in the middle of it damage if you will also ukan there are no airship in or around the fortress there just no room." She told her and to the other of what they are looking for figuring give them a hint.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:51 am

"Can we fly an air ship?" Mae've said as she had never been inside one before, but did hear her sister talking about them once. Then she also wondered how a wolf would handle flying in the air. "Is it your mom?" Mae've asked her half sister.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:09 am

Ukan would huff and mutter when told there couldn't have been an airship. "Okay, so we're looking for a door with a crack in it." "I find the door." Ukan would just say. as he crossed her arms.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:11 am

Anna look at the others seeing that thing with the game are going a little sore with ukan and the other seem a little confused of what she speak about. "Eh to fly a air ship is very hard and difficult it that considering the one my mother speaks about is called a dreadnought a massive and very powerful air ship and well if that how you wise to do it opening.the door would lead down a single hallway but there hidden trapes that line up and down it the amour we have can survive a hit or two from them but eventually we will be without defenses." She told them waiting to see there turn and to see if any traps are activated.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:37 pm

"Could we trick a bad guy to come down the hallways and set off all the traps?" Mae've said as the idea just came to her head. "If we can avoid hits I think it would save our armor... wait who has earth bending? Maybe someone can make a rolling rock and use it to set all the traps off ahead of us."
django
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle