An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

The Sleepover

Re: The Sleepover

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:30 pm

Han smiled softly, "I might take her up on that, but for the moment we don't even have a house of our own." Ukan would look over now as she was trying to build her section of the fort now. "Weren't you just complaining about how you only have the one set of clothes?" "Um...yes actually, I could use some clothes. I wasn't exactly prepared to be a civilian." Han sat down on a cushion. Ukan would look at the cards too, Makalah would join in at the table. "You girls play a few rounds, I'll just watch." he said with a slight smile, he didn't know how to play Rummy. "How do you do this?" "I dunno either."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:04 pm

She looked at Mae as hearing her questions to were she would rube her chin thinking as she speaks up. "My mother can do a lot of things money no problem for us she spend a lot of it for projects of hers and to fund relic hunts I remember reading through one of her books detailing Ada transfer..... she has sent almost close to a million Ada to a colony for reasons that are unknown to me and she is good friends with a lot of powerful people in the underdark.." she says to her as she also listens to the others.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:45 pm

Mae've looked at the cards. "These will do. So this is how you play." Mae've started by shuffling the cards, and pulling out enough so everyone had five to a hand... or was it seven to start? But in any case Mae've tough her friends on how to play.

"Does your mom... like run her own Relic hunting parties. Like the Sarghress do?" Or the Nals for that matter. But a million dollars in Ada didn't begin to boggle Mae'ves mind. So much so, she forgot to take a card she was planning for a while now. "I don't think my mom has that kind of money. Or my dad."

Or the Dendle Ranch.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:23 pm

Makalah and Ukan would sit down at the table and start playing, asking questions occasionally ('Like this?' 'Is this good?'). Han payed attention to the rules as well, making a note to confirm them later. Ukan and Han's jaws would both drop at the mention of spending a million ada on one relic hunt. Makalah didn't seem to grasp how much that was. "A million Ada?" "That's more than what my mother has in liquid assets! And that's just for one hunt?" Han rubbed his chin, "Well...she must contract out a lot of freelancers. She offered to hire out my friend's squad for a hunt. They didn't think she was serious though." Makalah finally summoned up the courage to join in the conversation, "What's a freelancer?" "They're not associated with any clan, they'll usually work for anyone who pays them." "You mean like the Blacksuns." the light elf's ears would lower slightly. "They have a poor reputation, but yes. The Sarghress would have been considered freelancers at one time. But the Explorers can be contracted out, but we generally serve the Nal'Sarkoth."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:09 am

Anna would sit down to were the others are as she hears then talke and seeing there expersions. "She does at times hear many relics hunter for reason that are u know to me but I do know that my mother has a lot going on all over the place this village for example is one of dozens she has been to..... she is trying to grow this places to be very large community on pair with a colony or even larger for several reasons one such is the supply of food to the underdark." She says to them as she would look the cards over wondering if she should join into this game or not.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:52 am

(Woah work is busy busy. I'll try to push out more content.)

"But I should ask if they have a million ada coin in their saving." She almost felt a little jealous about her sister having way more money then all of her family combined. But it still didn't really dawn on the young girl.

"Blacksuns." Mae've shivered at the idea, as she still vividly remembered being in a convoy. "They are worse then the Sarghress, at least the Sarghress have nice people like Miss Mae and Chezz... rummy!" She slapped her hand out and snatched a card she could add to her piles.

"Could you imagine Wu kong being huge place. I would miss seeing it small tho. It does smell as bad as cities do."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:52 am

Han said without thinking, "This place smells nowhere near as bad as Chell. There's no smell of death in the air..." he stopped and looked down, a bit ashamed he said such a thing in front of children. Makalah would agree as she grabbed a card, "It's not as stuffy here." Ukan would think a moment, "Well, they could maybe fit a lot of people here if they make towers instead of houses." Han nodded, "Yes, but lots of people here have even a small yard that they enjoy." "Well...they could make big parks like they do in Chell, so everyone can enjoy it." Han nodded again. "And just because they live in a tower doesn't mean they can't have a yard for their chickens and pigs." Ukan would pick up a card too and grumbled.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:21 am

Shw would listen to the other as shw would watch the card game trying to get a idea of it she would jump a little when mae yelled out rummy while slapping a card to were shw would speak up. "That is my other plan in a way she wises to grow this villages similar to layout with old dark elf outpost..... and many other things plus about my mother money..... she has vaults full of Ada hidden ones I ready about through hat books of hers....
" she would say as shw would think for a moment with the talk of a little about her mother money she figure taking about her a little could not hurt." You I thinking and we'll for stories how about we talk about adventure we have had?" She said to them.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:30 am

"My dad says alot of it is the volcano." Mae've never thought of it smelling like death. She remembered the smell of death tho, not that she wanted to think about that day. "I would miss this place if they made it any bigger. Its funny to think of the chickens and pigs having their own place in a tower."

All this talk about Anna's mom having more money. Made Mae've wonder why her father didn't stay with Asilily.

"After this game. Do you guys want to play other games? Like dungeons and raiders? We can even pretend Chezz is here." It was a make believe game they played. "I think hes too big for this house."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:08 am

Makalah would look up from her hand, "Chezz could fit." she said offhandedly. "Are you sure your father wouldn't mind?" Makalah went silent a moment. "I dunno..." "What's Dungeons and Raiders?" Han would look at Anna puzzledly, taking a sheet of paper and a charcoal stick, "Old Dark Elf outposts? What did they look like?" he asked the girl as he slid the sheet of paper towards her. Han was trying to think of some stories to tell the children, other than what happened at Pale'sh he didn't have any from his time as an Explorer. And trying to tell someone about that is what got him where he was in the first place.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:42 am

"A dark elf outpost is like a colony but far bigger in scale the idea of dark elf tower are also bigger and wider then the ones rhe drow use this can house hundred of family groups my mother been giving suppling dark elf technology small one to the colony to allow slow growth." She would say to them as she was wondering her self about of what to do between having fun with the card game and other ideas the other might have she decided she would tell then a story something to get started about her mother but something she should not talk about. "I do have a story to get us started it about a year ago I was with my mother at the time before I was staying with family we were at Orthorbbae...... heading to a place called the The Ninth Tower we were meeting one of my mother friends I can't remember her name but she was a dark elf the place I do remember the one thing that puzzles me is when we did meet her in this big library I believe there was this woman at the end of the room incase in a crystal one thing i could tell about her was that she has marks on her forehead and hair that could reach to the floor.... i asked my mother who she was and she just told me with sorrow within hee voice that she was a very old friend and a ago that ended in chaos." she says to them.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:23 am

"Dungeons and raiders is a sort of game where we pretend to be raiders looking in a dungeons. I've done it in both real life paying, and with papers and pens... But I don't know if anyone has any pens here." Mae've said as she saw Charcoal stick. Something like that might work. but it might get dusty.

"I don't know if Mae would want us taking him out of the stable for the night... would he even go back in?"

Mae've half listened to the story Anna was talking about. Making her wonder just how much the girl saw in her life compared to all three of them combined.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:59 am

Han was impressed by the idea of the outpost. "So you mean my idea can work? Having people in a big tower instead of a bunch of tiny homes?" Han got up to stoke the fireplace, "Well yes, it would work, that's how most of Chell is. Even the poor have to live in towers because space is so precious." Han would sit back down and start doodling with the stick and paper, drawing what looked looked like farms on various sizes of buildings. "We have pens!" Makalah would say, then suddenly remember, 'Oh...father took them with him. He bought them in Chell, they don't need to be dipped in ink...he broke one trying to find out how it worked." She'd gasp in realization and rush to her room, coming back with some small calligraphy brushes and a bottle of black ink. "We can use these." Han smiled, "I've heard of this game but I don't think I've ever had the chance to play it." he smiled at the girls, "I had to pretend I was a relic hunter without paper. Someone would take random things and hide them around the neighborhood and we'd have to find them. They'd make traps and sometimes get other kids to pretend that they were monsters or golems." Han would pass out clean sheets of paper to the girls. "I wouldn't mind learning how to do this as well." he said taking one of Makalah's brushes.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:49 am

Shw would look at mae as shw talk of this game she ha played before which would feel her with curiosity and excitement as she would turn and look at ukan. "Yes it would dear that my mother plan along with many other things for the people here..... you know I been on a few relic hunt with my mother I remember this one old structure we found it was out in the desert a very hot place even with the right clothing and gear." She says as shw a it's to see what to do and trying to learn everthing she can do in the future she was have a plan on what to do with her friends.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:23 am

"You mean like... everyone living in side the same castle?" Mae've said as the imagine wasn't exactly what the others were talking about.

"We can used the cards, instead of playing with paper and ink. Use like... rocks or something to count stuff with." Then Mak came back from her room with the brushes and Black in. "I think these might work... now I just need to remember how I did it in Chel."

Mae've explained everyone on the floor to gather around and this was how the rules when, everyone picked a role in your typical relic hunting party. From there Mae've would tell everyone the rules. Everyone had an amount of hip points and if you lost them, someone needs to wake you up or the medic heals you.

"Alright.. I'll be the game master for this game, and I'll be Chezz. So i can't talk in game unless something really bad happens. Any more questions?"
django
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle