An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

The Sleepover

Re: The Sleepover

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:41 am

"Implosion bow? now you're just making things up." "That's part of the game Ukan. And Implosions are a real thing. Although I must say I've never heard of an Implosion bow." He would think for a moment as Makalah returned to the table, giggling a little at Mae'ves commitment to the role. "Alright...so we have a fortress with weapons, and we have to figure out how to get in. Is there anything to hide behind?"
User avatar
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether
 
Posts: 4934
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:27 am
Location: Makaha, Oahu, Hawaii

Re: The Sleepover

Postby Rhung » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:20 am

"Who own the fortress is not important at this time and han we right know are in cover behind a cave wall about one hundred meters to the fortress out of range of the bows from locking on and firing. We are here to steal a very powerful relic from the time of the dark elfs which I have a idea for a later adventure to use but I have ti ask who are each of your character I shall use the one I had and the adventure with mae." She would tell them as she waited for a answer of who is who and how to wok with it.
Rhung
Demon
 
Posts: 989
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:42 am

Re: The Sleepover

Postby django » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:11 pm

"Could we knock on the door? Maybe they left it open." It wasn't a great plan. If any fortress was built right, they would see them walking up the main path to the front door. "I'm Chezz!" Mae've said with an excited glee. "And my weapons is... Silver teeth, so I can bit into golems."
User avatar
django
Dragon of the Nether
 
Posts: 4482
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:32 pm
Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Re: The Sleepover

Postby IkaikaKekai » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:53 am

"Yes, I believe so. Myself, but with medical skills." "And I'm a manaspecialist with plenty of foci." "I have my crossbow." The trio would sound off as Anna asked what characters they were using. Han was still thinking himself about how a relic hunter squad would go about getting past the defenses.
User avatar
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether
 
Posts: 4934
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:27 am
Location: Makaha, Oahu, Hawaii

Re: The Sleepover

Postby Rhung » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:55 am

Anna listen to the other as they sounded off of who they are playing as. "For getting past the defense well the bows at least I have with me a scrambler as it is called it will make us a invisible to the sensors but just them once we are inside we well have to deal with the others defense by force...... and also the scrambler only work within a area of about twenty feet so stay close and I would have my character to start moving towards the fortress." She would says to them seeing that it be the best chance of getting past the bows but the rest are going to be harder.
Rhung
Demon
 
Posts: 989
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:42 am

Re: The Sleepover

Postby django » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:11 am

"You guys could also ride my back if we need to get places quick. Its my job after all." Mae've deepened her voice as she imagined that's what Chezz would sound like if he could talk. "I would run past the bow and arrows faster then they could reload maybe... Better then you two feet people."
User avatar
django
Dragon of the Nether
 
Posts: 4482
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:32 pm
Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Re: The Sleepover

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:25 am

"Well, if we have the scrambler device we should try sneaking in then." "I hop up on Chezz." Uhm...I hop on him too, so I can fire and move at the same time if we need to." Han sighed a little, "I'll walk next to Chezz, and I think Anna should be on the other side with the scrambler, ready to mount if the crossbows do detect us."
User avatar
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether
 
Posts: 4934
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:27 am
Location: Makaha, Oahu, Hawaii

Re: The Sleepover

Postby Rhung » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:20 am

Listing to them other of what they do during there approach towards them fortress slowly thinking for a moment she would speak. "Outrunning there bows would be highly impossible they reload faster then what you think know we stay close together the scrambler well keep us safe as they get close to them fortress one of these bows would take aim at there location in would pull onto chezz fur to get him to stop as it would look at there area for a few seconds before going back to scanning them area. And from there once we reach their front of them fortress in would start to search for a loose area of them wall for their secret entrance into their place for getting past the bows was the easy part." She would tell the others as she would start to wounder of what they could encounter within this place from what her mother has told her.
Rhung
Demon
 
Posts: 989
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:42 am

Re: The Sleepover

Postby django » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:33 am

Mae've played Chezz like the mount he was in life. Taking riders on his back and wondering where he was told to go. "Maybe I could sniff out a secert entrance... if someone uses it, then someone must have walked in it before."

Chezz then puts his nose to the floor and gives it a smell.
User avatar
django
Dragon of the Nether
 
Posts: 4482
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:32 pm
Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Re: The Sleepover

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:16 am

Han walked alongside Chezz as the girls rode on his back, he'd stop as he felt the wolf stop, turning to Anna to ask the question but getting his answer before he could. Once they got to the wall Makalah and Ukan would dismount, "So we don't have to worry about the imp-plough-son bows anymore?" "I hope so, should we split up and look for the secret panel?" Han would ask. "Yeah, can't Chezz just find the entrance?"
User avatar
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether
 
Posts: 4934
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:27 am
Location: Makaha, Oahu, Hawaii

Re: The Sleepover

Postby Rhung » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:48 am

"Chezz could but getting in will take a moment or two to figure out the controls and the bows at this point no longer a threat at this time but other defense well come online in time." She says as she starts to think and figure out how long it takes to find the controls and what happens next since they are about to break into a fortress. " As chezz sniff about small insect like drones would start to come towards our location by the dozens so it a race against time." She tells them.
Rhung
Demon
 
Posts: 989
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:42 am

Re: The Sleepover

Postby django » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:46 am

"I start barking at the insects... I smell these things are up to no good." Mae've said in her gruff made up voice. "But I think the entrance is around here! But I don't know how to get in before those bugs come over and get us." Mae've wondered what the bugs looked like. Were they like little golems?
User avatar
django
Dragon of the Nether
 
Posts: 4482
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:32 pm
Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Re: The Sleepover

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:06 am

"Ah, I set them on fire!" Ukan would say as her character acted like a drowish flamethrower towards the drones. "I keep looking for the entrance with Chezz." "As do I." Han and Makalah's characters would franticly search around where Chezz thought the entrance was.
User avatar
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether
 
Posts: 4934
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:27 am
Location: Makaha, Oahu, Hawaii

Re: The Sleepover

Postby Rhung » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:27 am

See the events happening and of what has been set into motion would speak of the events. "The first set about against the drones would cause a few to scatter but the fire would do little damage to them do to there armor I was searching as well as more drones would start to come are way but after a few moments with the help of chezz and the other we would find the switch. With the sound of grinding stone would start to echo out from the area as a large set of stone would start to move downwards reveling a path way inside I would wave to the ukan telling her to getting the inside as not only are the drones coming in even greater numbers but the sound of heavy stomping could be hear as something massive would start to come towards the area." She said playing out the events that are happening.
Rhung
Demon
 
Posts: 989
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:42 am

Re: The Sleepover

Postby django » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:51 am

"I can maybe dig it up if I can't find it right away... wolves can dig right? But holy where did they make all of these drones?" Mae've said as she imagined almost a thousand little bugs coming. But then the secret door opened.

"Quick! Woof woof. Get inside!"
User avatar
django
Dragon of the Nether
 
Posts: 4482
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:32 pm
Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests