An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

The Sleepover

Re: The Sleepover

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:44 am

Han would think for a moment, Ukan would quickly ask, "Is the door wood?" "Can i hit the skeleton in the knee with a bolt?" "We should probably move out of the way." "No! I use an earth foci to make a shield in front of us out of stone." "We're on the second floor." "Oh...erm, I use my plant foci then to make the floor come up into a wall!"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:15 am

Anna would starting to wounder were mae get this idea from first there the big bad wolf.... and know there a girl named Goldie locks and know there bears that seem to be not in the best of mood she would think of what to do. "I would grabe Goldie locks and make a run for it to the stairs to were the other are seeing the fighting going on with the skeleton she would yell at them. "We got a problems dowm below bears not in the best of moods we need to leave now." She would then take hold of them with her shadows beading for one of the windows and jumping out of it with the other creating a mass of air to slow then down." She would say for her turn as events keep getting stranger.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:19 am

"The doors not wood. So you could hit the Skeleton in the knee with an arrow." She said while not understanding the difference between missiles. "The Skeleton clutches down and holds his knee. Ow, ow ow. He rolls on the floor until his own door hits him in the face and knocks his head off... but as you do that and rise the floor into a wall. Another Skeleton is loose and attacks!"

"Meanwhile down stairs. You up the stair with Goldie locks... the three bears come in and check on their food. And they start complaining somebodies been eating them."

"Anna then takes everyone to saftey outside! But then the bears see you through the window. They look angry and think you ate their food."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:26 am

"WAIT! You can't do that!" Ukan would say and slam her tiny fist into the table. "We're supposed to be fighting stuff, not running away all the time." Han'yia would sigh, "Everyone calm down...Relic hunting is not all about fighting things..." "Should we run now? Father says that bears are very dangerous."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:15 am

She would jump when ukan slammed her fist onto rhe table first looking at her then to the other rubbing the back of her head trying to figure out what to do the threat of the bears and who know what else could be in there could "kill" there characters. "Look I don't like running but in this type of area this building there many threats and many unknown ones that could appaer....... my mother told me if there ever event to were In a event that was beyond my control or had more then one threat I was to run it what she did when the demon over run the surface when she along with many other had to head underground." She says to rhem not sure what to do with her turn.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:16 am

It went over Mae'ves head when her half sister went on about. What did running from demons have to do with her games and the bears?

"Well... anyways. You break through and land in in the back yard. Right flower bed! The momma Bear looks down and complains about you stepping in her pink flowers. So she tosses Papa Bear down and he lands beside you. He looks at Goldie locks and hits her face off for eating their food!"

"Meanwhile the baby bear comes out.. And he has a dirty Diaper and he comes right for..." Mae've rolls a six sided die, and decided. "Ukan! Look out."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:54 am

"Anna, this is a game. We're supposed to have fun with it. There's no real danger to us." Ukan would yelp as she got back into the game, "Ew...I use my earth foci to trap him." "I fire my crossbow at the papa bear...aiming for his butt." "I'll keep the father distracted then."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:49 pm

"Sorry everone it just my life has been one of moving about I rarely have had the time to really make friends or even have fun....... but I do better." She says to everone seeing that other have played there turj for the events shw would play out her own for the other so to keep the game going. "I would first use my emapthy om the three bears trying my best to keep then from moving so that the other can bring them down or to weaken them enough for use to escape." She says.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:49 am

"The baby Bear gets trapped in a box of earth with his diaper. Angry that he was trapped inside of it, with his own diaper... ahahah!" Mae've said and then started to laugh at her silly story. And couldn't hold it together anymore. "The papa.. ahaha.. bear, papa bear runs like his butt was shot up and runs back into the house... where Mama bear hits him with a frying pan."

"Mama bear is so mad about her flowers being ruined, she cant be run off with empathy... ahahah. as she comes at you guys with a frying pan."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:40 pm

Makalah couldn't help but snicker, and then laugh too, her father probably would have scolded her gently about wasiting a shot, Ukan would blurt out laughing as well. Han was smiling as he tried to picture a bear with a frying pan, he was chuckling a little, "Maybe if we fix her flowers she'll stop attacking?" he offered, no one else could do their turn.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:55 am

The entire events that are playing out would cause Anna to bust out laughing hard and she was at a slight lost of what to do next with the event. "Mae were are coming up with this ideas of this game..... because this is some of the most fun I have had in a long time I say we go with han of trying to fix the garden ether that or we run." She says as she would keep on laughing.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:22 pm

Mae've tried to regain as much as her composure as possible to continue. "Aho. Ok. Where was I. So the Momma bear comes at you... Hans. So make a roll and dodge her frying pan as she tries to swing it at your head."

"And to answer your question Anna. I just using old stories my mom and grandma tell me at the farm. Goldie locks and the three bears, and that lying guy at the roads... oh yeah and that little red riding hood one too. I just use them for ideas."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:55 pm

Han would take the 20 sided die and roll it in his hands a moment, "Alright then, assuming my face isn't shaped like a frying pan after this I'll keep her busy." Han would drop the dice down and it landed on a 20. "Oh...damn, a 2 is bad right?" "That's not a 2...I think..." Makalah would look at it, "Thats a 10, and there's a 2 in front of it, so it's 20." Han would chuckle, "Good thing we have an expert." "I'll use plant sorcery to fix the flowers." "And I'll help."
Last edited by IkaikaKekai on Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:09 am

Listing to mae she begins to wounder were did her family come up with such stories to be told as childern stories shaking it off for know she would focus back om the game. "I would use my emapthy on the mama bear to try and clam her down along with having a shadow to coil around her to keep her from attack the other until her plants are fixed." She says for her turn.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:01 pm

"Thats a really good roll!" Mae've said as she was shocked to see the natural 20. She had to pause for a second and think about this. "The Daddy bear who was shot in the butt, runs into the frying pan and takes the hit. The metal pan forms to his face and gets stuck. The mama bear refuses to let go of the frying pan, even as the daddy bear runs blindly and she hits the door frame and everything inside the house."

Then she had to think about how the shadows could be used. "The bear can't be so easiliy calmed down with empathy and you eventually catch the momma bear, but she still refuses to let go of her frying pan. Even as the papa bear still is trying to run in the other direction. Roll to see if you hold on."
django
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle