An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

The Sleepover

Re: The Sleepover

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:25 am

Han would try to stifle his laughter before he let out a good belly laugh, slapping the table. Ukan and Makalah would laugh as well at the picture that Mae've painted, Han was still chuckling as he stopped laughing, "Oooh...the mind of a child is so refreshing sometimes. I suppose I'll help Makalah and Ukan finish fixing the flowers."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:32 am

She like han and would start to laugh as well hard as she looks about of the scene as she would take the dice and roll then to see what they would roll on. "I see I got a 7.... is that good or bad in this point cause I still useing my emapthy as best I can and try to hold mama dispite the fact that there papa head in the frying pan..... I going to say this is the second most amount of fun j havw had in a while." She says to group seeing what is going to happen next.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:42 am

Mae've let her self settle down before continuing on with her story. "You fix up the flowers nicely, but the mama and papa bear are stuck doing stuff inside. Anna uses her empathy and the mama bear finally lets go but not before papa bear was running up the stairs and she fell back down them." She said using her hands to mimic the image of mama bear falling down the stairs.

"The mama bear knocks herself out on the bottom stairway. Leaving the rest of you alone, papa and baby bear wont be much of a problem."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:42 pm

Paqu would smile softly, "Alright, I think it's time we left the cabin and continued on our way. I'm sure three bears can handle that skeleton we saw earlier, if it's still a problem." "oh...Uh I weaken the trap so the mama bear can break the baby out later." "What about Goldielocks?"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:28 am

Seeing the events unfolding she would think of what to do next know that it seems the threats and problems have taken care of themselves at this time. "I say this goldilocks come with us we could use the extra hand in the help of this strange adventure besides I might havw a idea for a encoture it goes with a story my mother told me a long time ago." She says to the other seeing that there not much else to be done.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:29 am

"Oh the papa bear got Goldielocks." Mae've said as she recalled... or at least meant to say she Goldielocks head knocked off before things got really bad.It was clear Mae've didn't really have much feelings for the food thief. "I think this might be a good stop to call it... I'm running out of ideas and don't want to ruin whats next with bad ideas."

"What else do you guys want to do?"
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:25 pm

"Wait, we never got to the outpost to deliver the package...did we?" "Well, this game is pretty fun, I think we should keep playing." Makalah wasn't sure what to say.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:56 pm

Anna would think for a moment seeing the group is at for the moment a roadblock as she would call it after a few minutes she would speak. "I do have a idea how about the hunt for the fallen fortress it one such idea I have if not I say we starting working one adventure everone well like." She says wating for what the group want to do.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:19 am

"I'm not stopping. Just need a second to collect my thoughts. Its alot of hard work dming for a party of people... but if Anna wants to dm. I wouldn't mind. I would like to play as Chezz the puppy. "
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:51 pm

Han would stand up and start stretching, "Oh. Hmm...well we can take a break if Anna doesn't want to do her own...what did you call it? Dee'eming?" He would bend down and pick up his tea cup, sipping from it. Ukan would look at the pillow fort they had started on, as Makalah would get up and disappear into the kitchen a moment, returning with some firewood to put in the fireplace.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:22 am

Anna would think for a moment of her chance to dming and playing it out. "I would not mind taking over for a moment taking over for a few rounds." She says to them wating to see what the other would like to start or do.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:30 pm

"Yeah. Now I get to play as Chezz without dm-ing." Mae've clapped her hands and smiled. "And as my first action. I attack Ukans feet, just like how Chezz did to me when he thought I wanted to play. Woof woof."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:55 pm

"Hey!" Ukan would protest and huff a bit as 'Chezz' attacked her feet, at least in the game. "So where are we going now on our little adventure?" Han asked as he sat back down.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:55 am

Shw would chuckle as mae playing as chezz would attack ukan turning to han though when he asked how there adventure starts. "It be underground near a vast and massive cave with a lake below running along the side of a cliff the fallen fortress would be made out of massive stone and of a special steel om the top near the edges are four implosion bows are task is to get inside past the defense and to steal a aura breaker orb." Shw would tell them of the layout and we're it starts.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:03 am

Mae've giggled all the more as Ukan protested to her idea. The half breed now prepared herself to be a character rather then a game master. "Alright, but my Chezz can talk. So I don't go around barking and rubbing my face around looking for ear scratches."

"So why are we here?" Mae've asked in her Chezz voice that made her half sound like she was panting. "And who belongs to that fortress? I hope your not going to give me a bath."
django
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle