An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

The Sleepover

Re: The Sleepover

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu May 31, 2018 6:05 pm

"I have empathy?" Makalah would ask, a little confused. Ukan would cheer a bit as her idea worked. Han smiled a bit. Han would sip his tea as he listened to the new scenario. "Is there any way to go around the house?" "I bur-" "Don't just burn down random houses." Ukan would huff. "I wait outside so Anna can use her empathy to see if it's safe." "You don't know that she-" "Oh come on, you know she's gonna. She's got so many powers and golems and stuff." Han would sigh. Ukan looked at him, "Ugh, fine...I just wait outside the house till someone comes up with a plan." Makalah would think, "I ask if anyone's home."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:41 pm

Seeing that empathy will not be need since she see know who tell thw truth and who does not. "I did not use my emapthy for this one but for the house do to the nature i would head up with Malakar for her safety since she is going up and asking if anyone is within the place." She says to the other what she would do looking over at ukan at her words. "Just to tell ukan I don't have a golem for this game but my actually mother does have many golems I mean her mother did give knowledge to the drow on how to build them a long time ago and even then those golems are obsolete models of more advance ones." She would say to them.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:21 pm

"The door to the house opens and the house does not feel safe at all... you hear spook noises and a curtain to one of the windows closes up stairs... and its hard going around because you have mountains on one side, and dangerous cliffs on the other."

"And its starts to rain and thunder storm. So much for being the safe way to travel as your going to get wet if you stay out here."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:39 am

"And my mom's the Empress." Ukan would quip back. Han would clear his throat. "Ukan...keep it civil." "She started it..." Ukan would mumble, "And i'm ending it." Ukan would huff, "I enter the house with Makalah, putting up a manalight." "I call out if anyone's there again." "And I bring up the rear, closing the door behind us if Chezz isn't coming in."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:21 am

Anna look over at ukan feeling a bit of anger from here and the hostility seems to be getting a little high shw would let out a sign. "I am sorry I did not mean to cause any problems it just I talking from what I read from my mother books.... oh that reminds me I got one with me I brought it with me to read but I think it could help with are game in a few areas." She would say pulling out a black boom with no symbol or anyrhing on it besides a blue crystal in the center of it she would open it up and turn a few pages then turn it show it to the other. It would show a picture of a city a massive one with a large tower within the middle of it and the language is of the dark elfs shw would turn the next page it would show another image this one is of two people shaking head the one om the left is Sharess herself the other is asilly mother. "See the woman on the right is asilly mother in this city is were they once lived I do say it could be were the treasure could be place." She says as she would chnaged over for her turn. " I stay close to Makalah for her safety entering the place that would make her skin crawl keeping herself quite to listen." She says to rhem as she would close the book and lay it to the side.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:37 am

"You enter the spooky house and Chezz takes a pee outside before coming into the house... I'm scared of this house. The big black wolf says as the floor creeks as you enter." Mae've made little creeking noise as she imagine the group entering the house.

"Chezz whips his feet off on the welcoming rug. And paces around."

"A light turns on down the hallway.. coming from the dinning room... And in the dinning room is three bowls of porridge. One too hot, the other too cold, but the other is just right. But you also have the up stairs to visit and other rooms. There seems to be lots to do around here."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:58 pm

Ukan would just huff a bit at Anna's apology, getting nudged by Han. "Apology accepted." she muttered." Han would nudge her again. "And I'm sorry I thought you were overpowered." Han would just sigh, letting it go now as he looked at the book Anna brought out. "Anna...where did you..?" he started trying to read the book as he trailed off and muttered softly, pulling the book closer to himself. "Metropolis...city...lights? Stars...Empress..." Ukan and Makalah would otherwise ignore the book, resuming their turns. "What's porridge?" "I...it's some kind of food. Misou served it once. It was really thick and creamy. There was chunks of stuff in it. I didn't like it because it burned my mouth." "Well...I look around the downstairs more. It's not nice to take food." "I look around in another room too." Han was fixated on the book now, trying to read with what little dolkafar he knew from his years in the library.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:19 am

Anna would chuckle looking at ukan as han nudged her and taking notice of han taking a liking to the book as he would start to read through it. "I keep thing simple would my character for now I am sorry for that Ukan also Han the book comes from my mother personal library there hundreds of others." She would tell him as she would turn to the game that is know within a strange house. "I would stay close to Makalah not touching anything for the time being." She says to them.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:09 am

Mae've waited for a moment to let Ukan and Anna settle their problems with each other before continuing. "Suddenly there is a knock on the door. Some blonde haired girl is outside and she lets herself in. Saying, 'hello, I didn't think anyone lived in this old spooky house.' She says her name is Goldie locks and she came here because it looked like no one was home."

"Mean while, something up stairs peeks at you guys. A creepy skull leers down at you, before slipping back into the dark up stairs. You hear its feet padding no the floor as he leaves for somewhere up stairs."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:10 pm

Makalah would get worried and Ukan got excited at the prospect of another fight. "I get out my ice foci so I can freeze the skeleton in place." "Wait...we can't just do that. It's upstairs and we can't see it." "Fine...Han'yia what are...hey!" She would nudge him as he was fully absorbed in the book. "Huh? Anna this is incredible!" "It's your turn!" "Huh? Oh um...what happened?" "There's another light elf at the door name Goldie'lochs who came in, and there's a skeleton upstairs." "Oh...well I go to see what the girl wants." "What about the skeleton!" "What about it?" He'd close the book and slide it back to Anna, getting back into the game. "It's upstairs and it looked at us and it's moving around! What kind of bodyguard are you?" "One that was a former librarian. Oh...well I'm actually a medic now." he said with a smirk before thinking. "We should move as a group. I'll take point as we head upstairs with my weapons ready." "I get my crossbow ready and stay behind Han'yia, just to the side so I can fire my crossbow if I need to." "I'll go up on the other side then with the Ice Foci ready."
Last edited by IkaikaKekai on Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:10 am

Anna would think at the moment seeing what could be done since it seems that now there is some else within the old house alomg with something up the stairs moving about. "I would head back down upon hearing rhe woman voice seeing who she could be and what she is doing in this area I would also prepare a few shadows incase of a attack." She would say for her turn as shw would looks at han seeing that he is really into the books to were shw would pick it up when he gave it back. "It one of mother oldest books my mother has and at time when she ready one it brings her to tears one of thw worse one..... it more of a journal then a history book for this one it name is the long night it details first hand the Fall." She said to him.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:47 pm

"Goldilocks says she came in here to get out of the rain and the house looked pretty cool from the outside.. She wonders past you and sees the bowls of porridge and starts trying them out, finding the first two bowls of food sucked, but the third one was just right. So she starts eating it."

"Mean while up stairs you hear a scary laugh up stairs, almost as if the skeleton is teasing you and challenging you to come up stairs."

"You go up stairs and its all dark. A door at the end of the hallway is left open for you, with a single light beckoning for you to come. Down the hallway is a bed room with three beds. One too lumpy, one too fuzzy, but the last one is just right for sleeping... Also the Skeleton is in the closet watching you with his black eyes." If you could consider hollowed eye's to be considered eyes.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:49 am

Han'yia raised an eyebrow, "Porridge? Beds?" He looked to Anna as she told him what the book was. He put the game aside a moment. "Anna...does your mother know that you have this journal right now? This is very valuable, there are people who would kill for something like this. And I don't mean figuratively." He pointed to the book, "If I were still an Explorer I would be obligated to bring a find such as this to the clan, no matter the cost. And I would be handsomely rewarded." He hesitated a moment. "Please, keep that book safe." Ukan would grumble, "Ugh...dusty old books and clan politics, I thought we were playing a relic hunting game?!" Han would clear his thorat, "Alright, enough of that. I throw up a manalight so that Makalah can see while I advance to the room." "I follow behind sera Han'yia, with my bow ready." "What's up with all the threes? I have my ice foci ready so I can freeze that stupid skeleton if he shows his face."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:06 pm

Anna would look at han seeing that she has not told hee mother she has done this many time before and no one has try to hurt her. "My mother does not know I got the book with me but han is right it time to play." Shw would say to everone. "I would follow this goldilocks hearing of hee story of coming in here do to the rain and of eating the porridge seeing her reaction of two of them and of her eating the last one. Eh why are you eating those? For one those are not you and two I sure they wwre lay out for someone else and I sure there not going to be happy of you eating them." She says to her no know what is going on upstairs.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:27 pm

Mae've pulled herself out of Dming for a moment as she started to catch on about what Han and Anna were talking about. "Your mom has a Journal? My mom said she used to have a diary she'd write in when she was young."

Anyhow she turned back to her game.

"Goldie locks says she was hungery and no one else is here... but as she saying that three bears come in from the front door. Thumping and walking towards their meals, they find Anna and goldie locks. And they look super mad."

"Mean while up stairs, the skeleton comes out of the closet with the door protecting him from the ice attacks. Raising it over his head, he swings the frozen door and tries to smash everyone with it."
django
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle